Author Topic: BBC survey shows Germany to be most popular country in the world  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
It could be the beer, carnival, the Octoberfest, or maybe it’s the extensive sausage selection. For the second year running, a BBC survey that explores people’s opinions on other countries has shown Germany to be the most popular country in the world. The survey conducted by Globescan questioned over 13,000 people in 21 countries on their attitudes towards other countries.

61 percent of those questioned perceived Germany’s influence in the world as positive. That’s up five percent from the previous year. 15 percent viewed Germany’s influence in a more negative light. Germany has particularly high approval ratings from its neighbors, with France, Italy and Spain providing approval statistics of over 80 percent.

Canada ranked closely behind Germany in second place (57 percent and Great Britain came in third (56 percent).

Germans view Russia and China critically, with the countries receiving ratings of 12 and 11 percent respectively. The usual suspects of Iran (17 percent), Pakistan (17 percent) and North Korea (20 percent) made up the last positions on the overall scale.

However, Germany is especially unpopular in Muslim countries. The country where Germany had the poorest score, with only 13% viewing it positively and India where it were only 20% of the population was Pakistan. The highest scores were given by France, South Korea and Kenya, but had very high scores  of <70% also in Italy, Spain, Portugal and Brazil.
Overall, the support was mainly >60% in almost all countries except the above, Turkey, Egypt, Japan, Mexico and Central America.

Also the United States got the worst score in Turkey, Mexico and Pakistan (9% saw the USA positively). The highest scores for the US were given in Kenya, the Philippines and Ghana.

After Iran and Pakistan and North Korea, Israel was the country with the lowest score of all. That does not even surprise me: Leftist media has taken it's chance to harm Israel's image just around the time when this survey was done!  >:(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/160410bbcwspoll.pdf

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: BBC survey shows Germany to be most popular country in the world
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 04:17:31 AM »
It's the Holocaust that most people love so much about Doucheland.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 04:22:35 AM »

No, the article say that most countries like German products, the openness of the people (we get 25 million tourists every year), the fair trade (not the exploiting that other industrial countrie suse to do). If it was the holocaust making Germany popular than the countries mentioned wouldn't have given such high ratings - but rather the Muslim countries and Japan where Germany had a poor rankings.
Your logic doesn't fit here. And remember that "Doucheland" is along with the Netherlands Israel's closest partner in the EU.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 04:27:47 AM »
Well you can say what you want about Germany, but Berlin is a beautifull city. I didn't like the guys in military suits though. They literally didn't stop looking at me.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 04:36:15 AM »
Well you can say what you want about Germany, but Berlin is a beautifull city. I didn't like the guys in military suits though. They literally didn't stop looking at me.

Which ones? I have been to Berlin about 6 or 7 years ago. I avoid the city as it is filled up with Nazis on one side and a mushrooming Muslim population on the other side.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 04:37:15 AM »

No, the article say that most countries like German products, the openness of the people (we get 25 million tourists every year), the fair trade (not the exploiting that other industrial countrie suse to do). If it was the holocaust making Germany popular than the countries mentioned wouldn't have given such high ratings - but rather the Muslim countries and Japan where Germany had a poor rankings.

I was in Germany and reality is the opposite. But let's say the reasons the article gives (we all know how objective and Democratic the British Biased Communists is) are real (openness in the Leftists language's meaning is not what people who read it think). Does it contradict what I said? Most people in the world are anti-Semitic and either are neutral about the Holocaust or praise it (only a minority is sane).

Muslim countries have a bad opinion about the United States (that arms, finances and feeds them) and Russia (same), so what? Muslims hate everybody and especially those who are delusional enough to lick their a$$es like the USA, Russia and the EU.

Your logic doesn't fit here. And remember that "Doucheland" is along with the Netherlands Israel's closest partner in the EU.

The EU who pressures Israel to commit national suicide that will get the Jewish people into a second Holocaust? yeah, you're right. The Reich government shares the dream of Hitler with the Israeli one. Germany has never changed and it shall be destroyed for the crimes it has committed against the Jewish people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 04:41:51 AM »
I didn't like the guys in military suits though. They literally didn't stop looking at me.
Maybe they were gay just dressed in uniforms like the village people :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 04:57:22 AM »
I didn't like the guys in military suits though. They literally didn't stop looking at me.

I had the same problem in Amsterdam. When I left they stopped me to empty my pockets.
They think because I'm pro-Wilders, I will commit a terrorist attack at a pro-Wilders demonstration.
I told them: "I'm pro-Wilders. Pro-Wilders people are decent people. You need the leftwing fascists and muslims."
I don't think they get that though.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 05:39:11 AM »
@ Ron Ben Michael: You are so full of hatred that I recommend you to wish the whole World gets exploded. And yes, Germany did what it did - so did Russia, the USA, Spain, France, Britain. Shall they all get destroyed for that? Isn't it also very Jewish to forgive and look forward? This is at least what I was taught by my mother.
You are just similar to those Muslims who will never forget the Crusades and hate Europe and whole Christianity for that until today.
And wake up: Of all EU countries the Netherlands and Germany are those who always either stopped or ignored EU boycotts towards Israel. Germany still delivers weapons to Israel although EU law strictly prohibits it. And Germany is hated by the Muslims because they say that "because of their guilty conscience towards the Jews because of the Shoa, they do whatever Israel wants." Remember who was the only European PM to defend Israel's strikes on Ghaza...
I live in this country, it has given me equal chances, I never suffered any discrimination, nor anti-semitism (at least by the native Germans but yes by some immigrants) and most of my friends are non-Jewish Germans who have no problem with judaism nor with Jews themselves. And if you think Germany hasn't changed then I have to tell you it DID, but in my opinion too much. It went from one extreme to the other, replacing Nazis with islamofascists. If Germany hadn't changed, there would not be masses of immigrants from more than 190 countries, it wouldn't have the fastest growing Jewish community in the World either. In a World where practically ALL Jewish communities are shrinking, except in Israel, the US and Canada.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 05:43:53 AM »

I had the same problem in Amsterdam. When I left they stopped me to empty my pockets.
They think because I'm pro-Wilders, I will commit a terrorist attack at a pro-Wilders demonstration.
I told them: "I'm pro-Wilders. Pro-Wilders people are decent people. You need the leftwing fascists and muslims."

I think Europe has become a completely irrational weird place. All political directions seem to be messed up and you do no longer know what to think, vote or what to say.
I kept away from last elections because there wasn't a single party representing my opinion!!!

@mord: There is really such gay Nazi dress fetish. I do not quite understand it. But a friend of mine once had a discussion with someone like that. And the guy told her he did not have the Nazi opinion but gets excited with the way they dress. Weirdos! It would be just as if I use a burka or niqab because it could turn me on the way my enemy women dress????

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 07:34:36 AM »

I'll Sieg Heil to that.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 07:58:39 AM »

I think Europe has become a completely irrational weird place. All political directions seem to be messed up and you do no longer know what to think, vote or what to say.
I kept away from last elections because there wasn't a single party representing my opinion!!!

@mord: There is really such gay Nazi dress fetish. I do not quite understand it. But a friend of mine once had a discussion with someone like that. And the guy told her he did not have the Nazi opinion but gets excited with the way they dress. Weirdos! It would be just as if I use a burka or niqab because it could turn me on the way my enemy women dress????
There is really such gay Nazi dress fetish. I do not quite understand it. But a friend of mine once had a discussion with someone like that. And the guy told her he did not have the Nazi opinion but gets excited with the way they dress. Weirdos
i think because gays like to dress stylish and tailored   SS uniforms are well tailored and i think the best looking military uniform,BUT I HATE NAZIS AND MANY GAYS ARE ANTI ISRAEL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 09:23:15 AM »

Which ones? I have been to Berlin about 6 or 7 years ago. I avoid the city as it is filled up with Nazis on one side and a mushrooming Muslim population on the other side.

They were there for security. They wore black berets.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 10:09:26 AM »
another ignorant post.i honestly don't understand,if you have such an hatred for the western world then why you are posting on this forum?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 01:41:55 PM »
@ Ron Ben Michael: You are so full of hatred that I recommend you to wish the whole World gets exploded.
Shut up, Commie.
And yes, Germany did what it did - so did Russia, the USA, Spain, France, Britain.
The fact is that it started a war aiming to totally eliminate the Jewish people as a NATION/CIVILIZATION, unlike the British, the Americans, the Spanish and the French. Every German who's sincere in his pain for the Jewish people would leave his evil civilization.

Shall they all get destroyed for that?
Yes. more than 7 million Jews had no chance to keep descendents, why would we allow the descendents of Hitler to exist?
Isn't it also very Jewish to forgive and look forward? This is at least what I was taught by my mother.
No. Revenge is a terrific Midah (feature) when it's in the right place. The Torah destroys the distortion that the Hellenized Liberals to the term of REVENGE. G-D himself is called "Avenger" in Nachum 1:2 for example. I don't know where to even start refuting your silly arrogant and ignorant claim you have on Judaism (Kikish behaviour like the one your mother has is NOT an example of Judaism, that's a Galut mentality, not a Judean mentality).
If you're actually Jewish, go read Rabbi Kahane's "The Jewish Idea" Chapter 12.

You are just similar to those Muslims who will never forget the Crusades and hate Europe and whole Christianity for that until today.

If you compare 6 million murdered Jewish men, women and children to Muslim monsters slaughtered by Christians (I don't care about that, but they were beasts who murdered unbelieveable amount of Jews too) then you're just a typical Moral relativist Communist whose place is in a Gulag and not with human being (suggesting you live in Germany, you're not living with humans already).

And wake up: Of all EU countries the Netherlands and Germany are those who always either stopped or ignored EU boycotts towards Israel.
Money doesn't buy Jewish blood and honor.

Germany still delivers weapons to Israel although EU law strictly prohibits it

While arming Iran and other Arab countries and trading with them, let's not forget who built the Arab Stalitler Saadam Hussein's Chemical arsenal.

And Germany is hated by the Muslims because they say that "because of their guilty conscience towards the Jews because of the Shoa, they do whatever Israel wants." Remember who was the only European PM to defend Israel's strikes on Ghaza...
All Kuffars are hated by Muslims but Germany is honored for it has done against the Jewish people, for Muslims.

I live in this country, it has given me equal chances, I never suffered any discrimination, nor anti-semitism (at least by the native Germans but yes by some immigrants) and most of my friends are non-Jewish Germans who have no problem with judaism nor with Jews themselves.

For me, they can be the most Philo-semitic people on earth now (I don't care about the Germans you've met, the Jewish community in Germany is decreasing and I personally know many Jews who escpaed from Germany because of GERMANS and not only Muslims, among them my cousin's husband, Germans are generally anti-Semites ideologically, they're no different from the Third Reich's period, especially not when speaking about what Germany as a country is doing). The very fact that they belong to the culture that has declared total and elimitionist war against the Jews is a sin.

And if you think Germany hasn't changed then I have to tell you it DID, but in my opinion too much.
From Nazi Germany to CommuNazi Germany, wow, big difference.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 01:45:11 PM »
@ Ron Ben Michael: You are so full of hatred that I recommend you to wish the whole World gets exploded.
Shut up, Commie.
And yes, Germany did what it did - so did Russia, the USA, Spain, France, Britain.
The fact is that it started a war aiming to totally eliminate the Jewish people as a NATION/CIVILIZATION, unlike the British, the Americans, the Spanish and the French. Every German who's sincere in his pain for the Jewish people would leave his evil civilization.

Yes. more than 7 million Jews had no chance to keep descendents, why would we allow the descendents of Hitler to exist?
Isn't it also very Jewish to forgive and look forward? This is at least what I was taught by my mother.
No. Revenge is a terrific Midah (feature) when it's in the right place. The Torah destroys the distortion that the Hellenized Liberals to the term of REVENGE. G-D himself is called "Avenger" in Nachum 1:2 for example. I don't know where to even start refuting your silly arrogant and ignorant claim you have on Judaism (Kikish behaviour like the one your mother has is NOT an example of Judaism, that's a Galut mentality, not a Judean mentality).

If you compare 6 million murdered Jewish men, women and children to Muslim monsters slaughtered by Christians (I don't care about that, but they were beasts who murdered unbelieveable amount of Jews too) then you're just a typical Moral relativist Communist whose place is in a Gulag and not with human being (suggesting you live in Germany, you're not living with humans already).

And wake up: Of all EU countries the Netherlands and Germany are those who always either stopped or ignored EU boycotts towards Israel.

While arming Iran and other Arab countries and trading with them, let's not forget who built the Arab Stalitler Saadam Hussein's Chemical arsenal.

And Germany is hated by the Muslims because they say that "because of their guilty conscience towards the Jews because of the Shoa, they do whatever Israel wants." Remember who was the only European PM to defend Israel's strikes on Ghaza...
All Kuffars are hated by Muslims but Germany is honored for it has done against the Jewish people, for Muslims.

I live in this country, it has given me equal chances, I never suffered any discrimination, nor anti-semitism (at least by the native Germans but yes by some immigrants) and most of my friends are non-Jewish Germans who have no problem with judaism nor with Jews themselves.

For me, they can be the most Philo-semitic people on earth now (I don't care about the Germans you've met, the Jewish community in Germany is decreasing and I personally know many Jews who escpaed from Germany because of GERMANS and not only Muslims, among them my cousin's husband, Germans are generally anti-Semites ideologically, they're no different from the Third Reich's period, especially not when speaking about what Germany as a country is doing). The very fact that they belong to the culture that has declared total and elimitionist war against the Jews is a sin.

And if you think Germany hasn't changed then I have to tell you it DID, but in my opinion too much.

wow,now i am starting to wonder if you are not some immigrant with huge hatred to the west.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »
You're just an insane self-hating kike who would sell his brothers and sisters for the love of the Gentile.
Accept it - the Jewish culture is NOT part of the West. The fact that some Jews are brainwash doesn't make the Western filthy ideas acceptable by G-D.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 01:50:51 PM »
Accept it - the Jewish culture is NOT part of the West. The fact that some Jews are brainwash doesn't make the Western filthy ideas acceptable by G-D.

i hope everybody read that sentnece.this is a proof that something foul going on in our forum.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 04:11:06 PM »
My mom is German ethnically and Jewish, and she has pride in her German heritage but not proud of the Shoah by any means. Her family is from Bavaria and there's a lot of beautiful castles there, but I can't eat most of the food her family (my grandparents) makes because it's not kashrut. Unfortunately there's still a lot of social problems there especially in Eastern Germany. Most Eastern Germany has more racist tendencies, it seems that the tide of communism has made the area considerably poorer than west Geramny and many of the people shifted to Neo Nazi movements as a result.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 04:37:25 PM »
Considering the amount of turks being let in, I would say they aren't racist enough.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 05:03:05 PM »

i hope everybody read that sentnece.this is a proof that something foul going on in our forum.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said... It is a well known fact that Torah law and the law of the West are not fully compatible. We have worked in order to fit in, but a Jew knows that life in Galut is much less than perfect and what G-d wants from us...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 05:23:27 PM »

Jews are not western people, we come from the middle east and to pretend otherwise is silly. Western culture represents the secular liberalized socialist/democracy we see today spreading throughout the world. A Torah nation is certainly not western by any means, perhaps you are on the wrong forum.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 12:51:41 AM »

I don't see anything wrong with what he said... It is a well known fact that Torah law and the law of the West are not fully compatible. We have worked in order to fit in, but a Jew knows that life in Galut is much less than perfect and what G-d wants from us...

yes but that is beacuse the western culture is influenced by both judeo-christiaan tradition and by romans law

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 06:32:23 AM »
Shut up, Commie.

Your whole post is just hatred, stupid, ignorant and you live in the past, my dear. Grow up, become an adult and then come back to talk to me.
If you call my mother a Kike, then guess what your mother is for me...
If you call it a sin that I live here, means that more than 200,000 Jews (of which only 109,000 are practicing in Jewish community) are committing sin. Plus those who live in the countries of the "helpers of Nazis" - that is Italy, France, Spain or Austria - thus you call more than 600k to over 700k Jews sinners!?
Sorry, you are just close-minded, a West-hater and and your close-mindedness you only beat with your tendency to offend others, to curse and criticize. First become a better person and give a good example. Cursing non-Jews and the West you just offend those Righteous people here who bring support for Jews although they are not Jewish. Like the lots of American Christians, Serb Orthodox or even the atheists who just want to be good humans.
Jews are on this World to carry the light of G-d and to make people understand his message. And this the very basic task for every single Jew. May it be in Germany, France, Argentina or Russia. No matter where you are. But you surely do not carry any light to people if you just curse and hate them. I am looking into the future and I see the present.
I was born in Germany and I consider myself a normal European Jew and only G-d decides whether I am a kike-as you call any Jew who does not share your opinion- or not. He put me on Earth and He will take me FROM this World and only to HIM I own explications and responsibilty - not to any supremacist hyper-Jew who thinks that he has eaten all of Earth's wisdom with a spoon. But who is stupid enough to seed hatred and discord. You should just stop quarreling around. How about ignoring opinions you do not like?
And at least I have lots of friends, earn good money, have a great girl-friend I will marry next year and a huge loving warm-hearted family. So I cannot be so wrong with forgiving and carrying light and positiveness to others and be a good example of friendliness (and also rudeness where it belongs - to Shmucks like you).
You are just too much self-loving and from now on you will be ignored. You do not even need to answer my post. It will not get replied.  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 06:35:32 AM »
@ Ron:
I forgot: I am surely everything else but a commie!!!  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D You are so frustrated!