Author Topic: Faginem's New Single Debuts At #1 On The Charts  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Faginem's New Single Debuts At #1 On The Charts
« on: May 12, 2010, 06:04:56 PM »
Eminem's New Single Hits #1

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart_watch/52862/week-ending-may-9-2010-starting-the-recovery-process/

Words cannot described how incensed I am. This alcoholic, drug-addicted, fujjpacking, pillowbiting sack of homosexual dreck is STILL able to suck in the minds and dollars of millions of braindead youth even after a decade. Why can't this chazir get AIDS already?

Yimach schmo vezichro to this sodomite.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo Music
Starting The "Recovery" Process
Posted Wed May 12, 2010 11:43am PDT
by Paul Grein in Chart Watch

Feminem's "Not Afraid," the first single from his upcoming album Recovery, enters the Hot 100 at #1. It's the first song to debut in the top spot since Britney Spears' "3" did it in October. It's only the second rap song ever to debut at #1, following "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans (featuring 112) in 1997. "Not Afraid" is Feminem's third #1 on the Hot 100, following "Lose Yourself," his Oscar-winning smash from 8 Mile, and "Crack A Bottle," his all-star collaboration with Dr. Dre and 50 Cent.

"Not Afraid" sold 379,000 copies in its first week. That's the biggest weekly sales tally so far this year.  Only three songs in digital history have sold more copies in their first week. All were 2009 releases: Flo Rida's "Right Round" (636,000), the Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow" (465,000) and the aforementioned "Crack A Bottle" (418,000).

"Not Afraid" posted the biggest weekly sales total since Ke$ha's "Tik ToK" rang up sales of 394,000 in the week ending Jan. 3. (That was the final week of the 2009 chart year.)

Recovery, Feminem's sixth studio album, is due for release on June 22. Feminem's last album, Relapse, debuted at #1 in May 2009. It posted first-week sales of 608,000 copies. Only one album, Susan Boyle's I Dreamed A Dream, sold more copies in any one week last year.

"Not Afraid" also enters Hot Digital Songs at #1. It's Feminem's fifth #1 on that list, following "Just Lose It" in 2004, "When I'm Gone" in 2005," "Smack That" in 2006 (an Akon smash on which he was featured) and "Crack A Bottle." ("Lose Yourself" was released in September 2002, nine months before the introduction of the Digital Tracks chart. The anthemic hit has sold 2,702,000 copies.)

The arrival of "Not Afraid" pushes the ebullient "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am down to #2 on Hot Digital Songs. The song sold 213,000 copies this week, bringing its six-week total to 977,000. The song hit #1 on the Hot 100 last week.

Real picture of the Slim Lady in drag

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Faginem's New Single Debuts At #1 On The Charts
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 06:10:38 PM »
Eminem's New Single Hits #1

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/chart_watch/52862/week-ending-may-9-2010-starting-the-recovery-process/

Words cannot described how incensed I am. This alcoholic, drug-addicted, fujjpacking, pillowbiting sack of homosexual dreck is STILL able to suck in the minds and dollars of millions of braindead youth even after a decade. Why can't this chazir get AIDS already?

Yimach schmo vezichro to this sodomite.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo Music
Starting The "Recovery" Process
Posted Wed May 12, 2010 11:43am PDT
by Paul Grein in Chart Watch

Feminem's "Not Afraid," the first single from his upcoming album Recovery, enters the Hot 100 at #1. It's the first song to debut in the top spot since Britney Spears' "3" did it in October. It's only the second rap song ever to debut at #1, following "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans (featuring 112) in 1997. "Not Afraid" is Feminem's third #1 on the Hot 100, following "Lose Yourself," his Oscar-winning smash from 8 Mile, and "Crack A Bottle," his all-star collaboration with Dr. Dre and 50 Cent.

"Not Afraid" sold 379,000 copies in its first week. That's the biggest weekly sales tally so far this year.  Only three songs in digital history have sold more copies in their first week. All were 2009 releases: Flo Rida's "Right Round" (636,000), the Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow" (465,000) and the aforementioned "Crack A Bottle" (418,000).

"Not Afraid" posted the biggest weekly sales total since Ke$ha's "Tik ToK" rang up sales of 394,000 in the week ending Jan. 3. (That was the final week of the 2009 chart year.)

Recovery, Feminem's sixth studio album, is due for release on June 22. Feminem's last album, Relapse, debuted at #1 in May 2009. It posted first-week sales of 608,000 copies. Only one album, Susan Boyle's I Dreamed A Dream, sold more copies in any one week last year.

"Not Afraid" also enters Hot Digital Songs at #1. It's Feminem's fifth #1 on that list, following "Just Lose It" in 2004, "When I'm Gone" in 2005," "Smack That" in 2006 (an Akon smash on which he was featured) and "Crack A Bottle." ("Lose Yourself" was released in September 2002, nine months before the introduction of the Digital Tracks chart. The anthemic hit has sold 2,702,000 copies.)

The arrival of "Not Afraid" pushes the ebullient "OMG" by Usher featuring will.i.am down to #2 on Hot Digital Songs. The song sold 213,000 copies this week, bringing its six-week total to 977,000. The song hit #1 on the Hot 100 last week.

Real picture of the Slim Lady in drag

Holy cr_p what is that a picture of :fright:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 06:18:17 PM »
How about we talk about people who are more talented.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 06:19:50 PM »
Dr. Brennan fan,

I feel like you miss out on the fact that Eminem and that disgusting piece of dreck, Dr. Dre, were some of the most anti-gay people in the music industry.  They had umpteen examples of their using the word faggot at anyone and everyone they didn't like.  Just because that other sell-out whoreElton John decided that he would be friends with someone who despised him doesn't make Emimen or Dr. Dre faggots.'  I mean the evidence is there that Dr. Dre and Eminem DESPISE faggots so what is the point of always calling them fags.  Please explain

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
I mean the evidence is there that Dr. Dre and Eminem DESPISE faggots so what is the point of always calling them fags.  Please explain
What evidence?

In the song "My Dad's Gone Crazy", Eminem admits that he and Dr. Dre have had sex without protection. Then, Dre can be heard calling out in the background "Suck it, Marshall".

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/mydadsgonecrazy.html

Eminem is extremely close friends with the flamingly open British pop queen Elton John.

http://www.kevincassell.com/blog/index.php?id=2&num=1

Eminem, despite being long divorced from his ex-wife Kim, has never in over a decade been photographed by any paparazzi dating or being with any female in public.

The very fact that Eminem and Dre are constantly talking about homosexuals and homosexuality in their music is powerful evidence that they are "protesting too much".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 06:50:40 PM »
Just because that other sell-out whore Elton John decided that he would be friends with someone who despised him
Or it means that he knows that Feminem is one of his kind.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 06:58:13 PM »
Ok Dr. Brennan Fan, I didn't like eminem when he first came out.  he always struck me as a punk.   So you have me on these other songs he sings and the really revolting language he use.   Who would listen to this crap?  You couldn't pay me to listen to that garbage

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 07:00:01 PM »
I don't listen to him. I hated him so much that I used to be a member of Feminem.com. The owner of that website, DJ Jake, collected all of this evidence against Feminem.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 07:03:10 PM »
I don't listen to him. I hated him so much that I used to be a member of Feminem.com. The owner of that website, DJ Jake, collected all of this evidence against Feminem.

okay, points taken.  I'm  amazed he has any fans if he is talking about having sex with Dr. Dre, that is possibly the most disgusting thing a person could picture.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 07:06:27 PM »

that explains it  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 07:21:40 PM »
I'm  amazed he has any fans if he is talking about having sex with Dr. Dre, that is possibly the most disgusting thing a person could picture.
Youtube "My Dad's Gone Crazy" for yourself, I couldn't make this stuff up. And I think that a lot of his fans are homosexuals too.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2010, 07:31:11 PM »
I'm  amazed he has any fans if he is talking about having sex with Dr. Dre, that is possibly the most disgusting thing a person could picture.
Youtube "My Dad's Gone Crazy" for yourself, I couldn't make this stuff up. And I think that a lot of his fans are homosexuals too.

I don't know Dr. Brennan fan, I think most homosexuals hate him.   Elton John is an amoral ho.  I mean what kind of human being agrees to share a stage with someone who has called for the death of your peers--all for money!
I remember that was after Elton John had said something obnoxious and completely unsolicited about Ellen who seems to be a vastly more decent person than these two losers.  Anyway, I'm glad to be mostly ignorant about this filth
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 07:51:42 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 08:08:55 PM »
I don't know Dr. Brennan fan, I think most homosexuals hate him.   Elton John is an amoral ho.  I mean what kind of human being agrees to share a stage with someone who has called for the death of your peers--all for money!
I remember that was after Elton John had said something obnoxious and completely unsolicited about Ellen who seems to be a vastly more decent person than these two losers.  Anyway, I'm glad to be mostly ignorant about this filth
I don't know about "most" homosexuals hating him. Some very prominent homosexuals certainly don't seem to have a problem with his lyrics. I don't think he is homophobic nearly so much as he's simply obsessed with homosexuality and homosexuals. It is obviously looming very deep on his mind for some reason.

I guess I liken it to how blacks are constantly talking about "[censored]". Are they being racist against themselves or are they just preempting a slur that has been used against them?

Of course Elton John is an amoral and disgusting person--all proud and practicing homosexuals are. Ellen might not engage in as much "bad behavior" per se, but what kind of a message is she sending to America and its youth?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 08:37:25 PM »
Looks like Elena Kagan after a sex change operation!

:::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2010, 12:36:21 AM »

WHY SHOULD I CARE?!?!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 01:26:02 AM »
WHY SHOULD I CARE?!?!
Because the entire youthful world worships this disgusting faggot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 01:34:59 AM »
WHY SHOULD I CARE?!?!
Because the entire youthful world worships this disgusting faggot.

Well, they're all going to hell in a handbasket, in my humble opinion...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 01:36:03 AM »
Eminem gives White girls a bad name

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 06:59:44 AM »
Eminem gives White girls a bad name

elaborate please?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2010, 09:47:42 AM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2010, 09:48:24 AM »
elaborate please?
Do any of you remember the awards show where he pulled down his pants and bent over in front of the camera? If that's not gay, I don't know what is.