Author Topic: Live Oak High School shelters blatantly racist student organization  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147494171

You of course are familiar by now with the pathetic case of Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, California, in which four students were expelled from school for wearing the American flag on campus on Cinco de Mayo, which is not even a national holiday in Mexico (it's celebrated in the state of Puebla, but almost nowhere else. It's a bigger holiday in California than virtually anywhere in Mexico.)

Bob Owens points out that the school has plenty of room for the racist student organization MEChA, which has as its logo an eagle with an Aztec war club on one claw and a stick of dynamite in the other.

MEChA is, as Owens says, little more than a "racial supremacist group seeking to carve out a country of their own" - and this out of U.S. territory, no less.

From the official MEChA website (note that the "Aztlan" they speak of includes the southwestern United States):

As Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán, we are a nationalist movement of Indigenous Gente that lay claim to the land that is ours by birthright. As a nationalist movement we seek to free our people from the exploitation of an oppressive society that occupies our land. Thus, the principle of nationalism serves to preserve the cultural traditions of La Familia de La Raza and promotes our identity as a Chicana/Chicano Gente.

Racial supremacy is alive and well at Live Oak, only the color is brown. How is this any different or better than the KKK?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
I wouldn't mind if they got a state of their own, I would gladly give them California.

Although for some reason I think they would still attempt to immigrate into White declared areas and call people racist for preventing it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I wouldn't mind if they got a state of their own, I would gladly give them California.

Although for some reason I think they would still attempt to immigrate into White declared areas and call people racist for preventing it.

Very magnanomous of you to offer California, but who are you to do so? I actually live here, work here, and contribute to the society here. I don't think you should offer that which is not yours.

thank you so much..

PS: If they give them anything they should give them Texas, heck it's almost Texico...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer

Very magnanomous of you to offer California, but who are you to do so? I actually live here, work here, and contribute to the society here. I don't think you should offer that which is not yours.

thank you so much..

PS: If they give them anything they should give them Texas, heck it's almost Texico...

It has nice geography but its going to continue to recede into Mexico. All of the southern states will. I would gladly cut the rot before it does any further damage then attempt to salvage the unsalvagable while it spreads.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

They've already got a state of their own, a big one, called Mexico.

They don't need California or any other USA territory.

I absolutely hate it when people like you say to give away part of the USA to an invading army. That's treasonous at best and genocidal at worst.

A lot of people with the same attitude want to give up on Texas too, and my family has a history here in Texas. They came here and farmed the land, etc. with their own hands. Texans fought for and won independence from Mexico, and Mexicans need to realize that. I think I have much more of a right to be here than stinky Jose, Maria, and their 12 anchor babies trying to turn this back into Mexico.

Go yourself.

It has nice geography but its going to continue to recede into Mexico. All of the southern states will. I would gladly cut the rot before it does any further damage then attempt to salvage the unsalvagable while it spreads.

Why don't you cut the rot by cutting yourself out out daring to call yourself pro-white.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Good response, Rubystars. 

Now hypothetically speaking, *if* we did give them California and Texas, it would be even worse than it is now.  Things there would be as bad a Mexico.  But the Aztlanists would be to stupid to accept the blame for it.  They would blame it on white racism, and they'd demand the right to enter other parts of the U.S. and Canada. 

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
Ruby it comes down a question of viability. Outside of mass deportation the Southern US will be annexed into Mexico.

Hell the likelihood of any part of the US staying White is quite low but if there is any chance at all it will be in a northern state. Ultimately I see Europe being where the real hope is, Eastern Europe especially as they haven't adopted Western Europe's social policies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ruby it comes down a question of viability. Outside of mass deportation the Southern US will be annexed into Mexico.

I'm too angry with you to reply without breaking the profanity rules right now so I'll try to come back later.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer

I'm too angry with you to reply without breaking the profanity rules right now so I'll try to come back later.

I apologize if I what I wrote seemed insensitive, if you have any suggestions or ideas as to how to avoid the likely outcome I would enjoy reading them.

If there is a better option I will of course support it although I'm just not seeing one.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Ruby,

I only said that tongue in cheek, if you know what I mean. Of course I would never support giving a single inch of American soil to any other nation...

I am sorry if my comment got you riled up.... I did not write it to upset you... I was trying to make the point that I think that someone should not volunteer to give California...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Live Oak High School shelters blatantly racist student organization
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 11:15:08 PM »

Ruby,

I only said that tongue in cheek, if you know what I mean. Of course I would never support giving a single inch of American soil to any other nation...

I am sorry if my comment got you riled up.... I did not write it to upset you... I was trying to make the point that I think that someone should not volunteer to give California...

It was Skkie that made me feel upset. He wants to give California and Texas to Mexico. He wants to give them New Braunfels, and the San Jacinto monument, and the land that has been in my family for generations (I don't have any of it, but two of my uncles do). He's not pro-white, he's on the other side.

We should be able to deport them en masse. There's no reason why we shouldn't cut off their WIC, food stamps, and all their other benefits, and deport them or make it very unfriendly here so they deport themselves.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 11:23:36 PM »
You're sorely mistaken if you think my goal is anything other then to secure the future existence of the White population. If I could I would change the demographics of America but I can't and as each day goes by the Mexican population continues to grow, their voting power continues to increase.

They aren't going to be deported through any political proccess.

Sometimes you need to approach an issue with icy pragmatisim and this is one of those times. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 11:42:01 PM »
You're sorely mistaken if you think my goal is anything other then to secure the future existence of the White population. If I could I would change the demographics of America but I can't and as each day goes by the Mexican population continues to grow, their voting power continues to increase.

Sometimes you need to approach an issue with icy pragmatisim and this is one of those times. 

I have ties to this state that run deep and I look forward to the day when the state of Texas issues border hunting licenses.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 04:19:37 AM »

I have ties to this state that run deep and I look forward to the day when the state of Texas issues border hunting licenses.
I guess that sort of hunting could be classified as Texas varmint hunting :::D. I think the people in the border states are starting to see that the situation is getting out of hand.... I also think there are quite a few states that are now looking towards legislation very similar to what Arizona now has... Don't get upset Rubystars even a Northerner like myself would never want to see Texas or even California turned over to the Mexican cockroaches. Well..... if they took Pelosi and Boxer away as part of the deal we could see fit to let them have a small part of California  :o.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2010, 09:02:50 AM »
They already have part of California. It's called the Baja peninsula (which is rightfully theirs). They don't need an inch more. I wouldn't want to abandon the good Americans that still live in California or any other state that's currently under attack.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 03:26:48 PM »
where the real hope is, Eastern Europe especially as they haven't adopted Western Europe's social policies.

It's because they have seen communism in the past and what it did to them.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt