Author Topic: Silverstein blogs for Buchanan  (Read 1067 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Silverstein blogs for Buchanan
« on: May 13, 2010, 09:25:11 AM »
http://richards1052.myopenid.com/     

I blog at Tikun Olam about the Israeli-Arab conflict. I started my blog in 2003. I am a progressive Zionist who advocates peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors. My work has been published at The Guardian's Comment is Free blog and American Conservative Magazine. I live in Seattle with my family. 

http://www.amconmag.com/issue/2007/jul/02/

They probably thought his whining was inappropriate for their magazine even though he typifies the type of Jew Buchanan likes .Effeminate looking and whinny like Woody Allen
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 10:05:52 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Silverstein blogs for Buchanan
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 11:26:56 AM »
His face needs some tikun olam.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 11:37:42 AM »
I am a progressive Zionist who advocates peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors.

This statement shows the self-hatred these Jews have. They know deep down they SHOULD love Israel but their evil prevents them from doing so. They make up names like "progressive zionist" which in reality means they're a Jew who loves Israel yet has nothing good to say about it and works against it. These people believe half of Israel already belongs to the arabs. They use terms like "progressive zionist" to confuse other Jews into believing they're legitimate.

Look, if you're a true zionist you can't be a progressive left-winger. The two things just do not gel. You can't love Israel and the Jewish people and want to give the ancient Jewish homeland over to arab savages for fake peace. Even if the arabs were righteous and wonderful it wouldn't be right to give them the land because God gave the land to the Jewish people, not the arabs.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 07:21:30 PM »
I'm sure he does something else for Buchanus too.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 12:19:57 AM »
'progressive' zionist????  UGHHH!!!