Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 23, 2010  (Read 10654 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 23, 2010
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 10:14:02 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Do you think the democratic party is irreversibly anti-American? After seeing every democrat in the senate as well as Obama's cabinet people rise and applaud the Mexican president's attack on Arizona, I'm not certain whether or not that party can ever be saved. I never would have thought it possible for a foreign leader to come to America, attack a state and be praised for it by half the elected officials in office. Has this ever happened before in American history? Political discourse is already quite heated right now between sides and I fear as the democrats get more and more anti-American, one day it will inevitably lead to a violent struggle in America.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 02:44:29 PM »
Hello,

Do you think Julius and Ethel Rosenberg received fair treatment in their trial?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2010, 08:50:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you taste the difference between juices made from concentrate and pure juice not from concentrate? I think that Minute Maid orange juice tastes bland when compared to Tropicana, Florida's Natural, and "Simply Orange" orange Juice. All of which are not from concentrate. I personally love the "Simply Orange" brand of juices and I highly recommend that you try it if you haven't already.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 11:16:42 PM »
chaim,
    I do consider Chinese people as good people and they basically don't bother anyone. However why do a lot of them drive so horribly?  I noticed two things when I was on main street in flushing. One is that a lot of them drive horribly, and two, why do they have to throw dirty fish water out into the street. In the summer the whole area smells like rotten fish. They have such horrible filthy practices that make the neighborhood smell. The Jewish, Greek, Polish neighborhoods, etc, don't smell.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 11:24:40 PM by ape »

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 12:12:19 AM »
Dear Chaim

I have a question about the Dead Sea Scrolls. I once heard that the Dead Sea Scrolls were manuscripts of the Tanach and other texts that were essentially thrown out because they were invalid or unusable or in other cases heretical texts. One of the ideas I remember was that the jars they were found in were like a waste basket for texts like these (e.g. the Tanach, and other heretical texts).

Is there any truth to this?

Thank you,

Zionist Revolutionary

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2010, 08:00:50 AM »
Dear Chaim,

The United States has lifted the ban on Russia's sale of it's  S-300 missle system to Iran. 

Brief background on the Russian made S-300 missle:

The S-300 is regarded as one of the most potent  anti-aircraft missle systems currently fielded.  It's radars have the ability to simulataneously  track up to 100 targets  while engaging up to 12.  The S-300 missles are sealed and require no maintenance.   S-300 missles can shoot down any U.S. or Israeli warplanes attacking Iran's nuclear sites.

Question:  Why is Obama right now  building up a huge Naval strike fleet opposite Iran, while lifting the U.S.  ban on the sale of the S-300 missles from Russia to Iran?

Sincerely,

Aces High

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2010, 08:37:21 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you know why the "Hebrew National" food company is partnering with an actress named Cheryl Hines for some kind of project?  She's part of a television show with the left-wing Larry David.

Also, I don't think the Rand Paul primary victory means that Ron Paul is one of the most popular Republicans. 

Rand Paul claims in speeches that he represents the "Tea Party Movement".  However, a lot of the people who support that movement nationally disagree with his father on issues.

Rand Paul received some endorsements from some well-known conservatives.  James Dobson and Jim Demint definitely don't agree with Ron Paul on all issues so they probably also have some disagreements with Rand.  The same is probably true with Palin's endorsement of Rand.  I don't think any of them are close with Ron so I'm not sure how they ended up endorsing Rand. 

However, the above-mentioned conservatives definitely disagree with his father on issues.  So Rand Paul does not have a mandate to copy all the views of his father.

Do you think the "Tea Party Movement" groups should be distancing themselves from Rand Paul?   

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2010, 12:29:06 PM »

Hey chaim

1) who you prefer beatles or rolling stones.

2)Who do you prefer Robert deniro or Al pichino?

3) who do you prefer roger federer or tiger woods?

4) What was your opinion of creationist kent hovind?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2010, 01:22:55 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I just wanted to comment on something that reflects just how leftwing Bibi Netanyahu is.  I'm starting to realize that he is not just a phony rightwing party turning left once in power, but actually more leftwing than the supposed leftwing parties themselves.  Tzipora shpitzer - Tzipi Livni- that disgusting animal who leads the opposition knesset faction with her leftwing "Kadima" party has recently resorted to haredi bashing since she has nothing to complain about regarding what Bibi is doing.  He has taken such a far leftwing approach that Livni is now resorting to bashing haredim in order to attract votes away from Meretz and Labor and to try to draw bigoted people toward her party because she has no alternative to offer to bibi's national moves except that she will slam her fist down on haredi Jews - she hopes this will appeal to people.  There are even kadima clowns within her own party who are angry at her for doing this, but it just goes to show that not only did Bibi adopt her national platform, he took it a step further by freezing Jewish settlement and selling out Jerusalem, so the opposition is left with nothing to say or complain about.  Instead they bash minorities and religious Jews.    What I can't understand is how Kadima still got so many seats in the election and what exactly will happen when people open their eyes to the Likud betrayal and flee from that party in droves?   May God protect us.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2010, 02:38:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I saw this video with this woman representing the so called JDL (BUNNIE) ..
it's really sad what the current so called JDL does.. I think they need to be shut down or totally shut down.
What is your opinion on that?

-John

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2010, 02:44:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think about Turkey and Brazil in light of the recent treaty they signed with Iran, which they claim solves the Iranian nuclear problem?

How should Israel deal with Turkey and Brazil, which have both clearly openly sided with Iran against Israel?
Turkey which is closer to Israel, appears to be a real threat due to its NATO membership, which allows it to have a sophisticated modern military that is trained and supplied by the U.S.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2010, 03:35:19 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim

Where does the jdl on their website condemn rabbi kahane? They are giviing him. Credit http://www.jdl.org/index.php/ideology-advocacy/core-ideology/

I apologize for my ignorance

2 did u find out about rabbi brody?
Thanks so much

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 04:22:31 PM by 18chai »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2010, 03:52:34 PM »
what do you think about rand paul's statement on the civil rights act of 1964? 
Do you believe Sarah Palin has turned into the establishment?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2010, 04:37:31 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

Can you tell what were the most funniest moment you had and most scariest moment you had in either dealing with blacks and or Muslims?

I am sure we all had our share of those but. What were the ones you hand that really stands out?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2010, 04:53:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I'm planning a trip to New York in a not so distant future. What is your favourite place in NY? If you have such a place, can you tell us a story related to this place?

Thanks!
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter