Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 23, 2010  (Read 10653 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, May 23, 2010
« on: May 15, 2010, 07:07:56 PM »
Dear Chaim, four questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. What do you do, entertainment wise? I assume you don't watch tv. Most of what's on tv even cartoons is crap anyway and I assume you don't listen to the crap today they call 'music' it's mostly rap and hip hop garbage nowadays and you probably don't ever go the movies which most are crap anyway.

2. Can please you give us a hilarious affirmative apetion story involving a "pet" tiger?

3. Do you think what is happening in Greece, right now will eventually happen in America and/or Israel?

4. Why hasn't G-d put down the nearly 87 year old self-hating Jew, Henry Kissinger (yemach shemo vezichro)?
He turns 87 this Thursday.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:22:10 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 23, 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 07:34:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim. "Faginem" refers to Eminem yet again (fag- as in "faggot" added to the suffix -inem). I said "yimach schma" because that sick effeminate creature is certainly not a man. (Although "Faggan" as a diss name for Kagan certainly is a good idea too.)

1: Please denounce the female version of Faginem, Katy Perry (yimach schma vezichra). This nauseating dyke pop singer is, predictably, the current darling of the entire entertainment industry. Her songs promote gayness, particularly (her own) lesbianism; she brags about kissing women. I have no words for this revolting kurva; do you?

2: Both Americans and Israelis have been completely duped by "the machine", but there is a difference in severity. After 9/11 (this was short-lived, unfortunately), just about all Americans were ready to kick sand-negro behind. If Bush (yeah, right!) had nuked the entire camelraping world after 9/11, all of us would have cheered. But if Sharon (double yeah, right) had leveled the Fakestinian-occupied parts of Israel during the height of the Second Intifada (which had a far bigger impact on the lives of average Israelis than 9/11 did on Americans), the vast majority of Israelis would have been horrified and shocked by this (completely appropriate) response.

Or, if the IDF decided to imprison an Arab child for each day that Gilad Shalit is held, the resulting public outrage (including by 95% of the Israeli "right") would probably lead to the collapse of the Israeli government.

Can you please explain this? Why are Israelis and Jews in general always the most insane people in the world?

3: This is a series of short questions about your search for the One. May this be the year you finally find her.
a: Where do you think the idealistic young pioneer women in the territories of Israel are who want a strong, fearless, right-wing warrior of a man to settle down and have a family with?
b: Are Jews permitted to marry Noahides? Are they forbidden from doing so, permitted but discouraged from it, or completely allowed to? If the answer is one of the latter two, would you consider it?
c: Would you prefer a lifelong devout/frum lady, or would you consider a recent Baal Teshuvah?

G-d bless you as always, Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:23:32 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 07:37:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

To me, it seems like a lot of the worst openly anti-semitic people are guys with Jewish fathers and gentile mothers. They feel that they can get away with what they say because they're "half Jewish." Have you also noticed this?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 08:13:20 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 07:58:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What led to JDL's downfall?

Why do the current JDL condem Rabbi Meir Kahane?

Can you give us a story about how JDL confronted Nazi's?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 02:21:35 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 08:08:34 PM »
Shalom chaim

Exercising patience with rebellious young Jews. How do you do it and how far do you go until you give up? 

Also, can you resolve this myth of "White Nationalism" and why Jews shouldn't follow that kind of ideology.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 08:45:02 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 09:46:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Can you tell us the true [non-Leftist] story of Baruch Goldstein?

What is the deal with this guy named, Luke Ford [have you heard of him?]?  This man claims to be a Ger Jew, but then he slanders and commits Lashon Hora against many other Jews, including Rabbi Kahane [of blessed memory] which is extremely disgusting.  Is there a procedure where Jews can alert his Bet Din to his unrepentant Lashon Hora and petition them to take action against him?  From my understanding a Ger can have their Jew status revoked if it is found out they are not acting like a Jew a few years after their conversion.  He seems like committed Judenhasser who went through the trouble of being converted to Judaism just to attack it as a "Jew".  May his name and memory be eradicated.

http://www.l u k e f o r d .net/ <<< This is his site, devoted to Lashon hora of the most sickening kind. [I cut up the letters in the link because filth of his nature should not even be linked to this site]

What is your opinion of the IDF using Druze and Bedouins in their ranks?  Do they cause problems, or are they an asset?

How common are stress disorders in Israel?  I often wonder if being under constant attack aggravates stress levels more than other areas of the world.  Granted Israelis, and the Jewish people, are the bravest people I can imagine so I trust they handle stress better than other people may.

What do you think of Matisyahu's music?  He seems like a positive guy, and a believing Jew as well.

Are you a fan of Yuri Foreman?

Todah rabba veShalom!

Ari
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:11:46 PM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 01:05:03 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoghts on Operation Desert Storm, The Iran Contra Scandle and SDI? Do you have an Asian story for this week. Is there month call Asian History month Yes or No if there is one give us a story?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:46:09 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well and you had a great Shavuot!  Here are my questions / comments for the week.

(1) On a previous show, you suggested the book "Genocide in Satellite Croatia" as a good primer on the history of the Ustase, YS'V in the Balkans.  I have also viewed several english translated videos describing the horrofic atrocities committed by the Ustase animals.  One of the Ustase commanders kept a jar of eyeballs of his Serbian victems - HY"D.  In many ways, the brutality of the Ustase were just as bad and perhaps in certain circumstances worse than the Nazis -YS'V. 

(2) What is your view of those Jews who worked in the Sonderkommandos during the Holocaust?  If Jews refused to serve in these units, do you think the deaths would have slowed down?

(3) I have heard you state many times that half-siblings may marry under Islam.  According to the website www.Islam-qa.com,  Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan states:

If you have a half-sister from your father, then it is permissible for you to marry her half-sister from her mother, because there is no relationship between you and her half-sister from her mother that would prevent that. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):  “All others are lawful”  [al-Nisa’ 4:24] al-Muntaqa, 5/258.  Furthermore, Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) narrated that the Muslims were unanimously agreed that this kind of marriage is permissible. He said: It is permissible for a man’s half-sister from his mother to marry his half-brother from his father. This is unanimously agreed upon among the Muslims and there is no dispute concerning that. And Allaah knows best."  As a civil rights leader, I would suggest that strongly endorse Islamic marriages solely between half siblings and marriage between non-relatives be considered haram.  Like this, we can continue to count on the degradation of the muslim gene pool.  Your comments please.

May Hashem, continue to bless you.

Nekama

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:58:33 PM by Nekama »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 10:03:28 PM »
reserved.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 10:23:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 10:39:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

You have often said that you think certain stories in Genesis like those involving Adam and Eve are symbolic.  Does this mean you think Adam and Eve themselves were symbolic or that they existed while the stories about them were symbolic?  Also, if Adam and Eve did not exist but were only symbols, and the Torah traces their lineage down through Noah, Abraham, and eventually the Jews, at what point do the people stop being symbolic and start being real?  Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2010, 12:50:56 AM »
res

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »
dear chaim.
i have a few,well not so few! questions this week.
1) what do you think about the brazilai hospital afair?
2) can you please tell us an action story involving liberal self hating jews?
3) can you please tell us an action story involving a commie?
4) please tell us about the schvartzas in the usa.what is the difference between them and other whites?
5) what do you think about christian arabs.
6) what do you think about kurdish independence.
7) please tell us who is your opinion is worse.the fundamentalists shiites or the deceptive sunnies?
8) what do you think about the english defence league. (this is question number eighth.i don't know why when i posting it it is come up as a smiley).
9) what do you think we need to do to trolls.for example popai from the hebrew forum.
10) is uzi zalcha currently institusionalized?
11) please tell us an uzi zalcha action stroy.
12) what do you think about video games? do we need to ban them?
13) why are the shin bet pesecute us so much?
14) can you tell us please about the evil ustasa regime in croatia?
15) did the bosnian and albanians supported hitler yimach shemo vezichro?
16) what do you think is the current goal of obama in supporting neyanyahu?
17) do you thing we should ban members of shalom acshav from our forums?
18) do you think we should troll shalom acshav forums?
19) if a cahanists govenment will be with G-d's help in israel what will happen to the current politicians?
20) why they are so much self hating jews and whites? is this a punishment from G-d?
21) are this forum opposes to white nationalism? if so why?
22) king david according to the bible was a murderer and rapist.why do we honour him so much?
23) did kahane said that the future of israel is a monarchy? please explain that to me.
thank you,ben m
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 10:18:17 AM by Ben m »
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 07:28:41 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha'Gaon!
Recently I got into an argument with someone who objected to my use of the word "sodomite" to describe a disgusting, nasty homosexual. I received the usual response - i.e., "it's an insensitive and offensive term, I'm a bigot, etc...". Well, I won't pander to these filthy deviants. They are sodomites, and we'll see how "sensitive" HaShem is when he roasts their souls in Gehenom in the next world.
Do you think this is an appropriate term to describe people like Pin Sulzberger, Harvey Feierstein, Isaac Mizrahi and the rest of these sick animals? Or should we use a gentler term so as nice to scare away a potentially larger audience?

Who are some of the most evil homosexuals you can think of? Can you describe the temperature of their next place of residence when they shuffle off this mortal coil?

Regards,
Gimatria

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:26:49 AM by Gimatria »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 06:05:13 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I used to know someone who, in her mid 20s, decided to convert from Christianity to Judaism. She married a Jewish man, moved to Israel, and studied and lived there with her husband. For a short time she came back to the US to visit her family, and the entire time she was back she went on and on about how Christianity is an idolatrous, sinful religion and how Jesus personally was an evil, vile man who deserved his crucifixion and was responsible for untold deaths of Jews. She went on to say that she was happy that Jesus was crucified.

Now, she never had any of these ideas before, and they were obviously taught to her in Israel by religious Jews. Reading posts by certain members of the English forum (you probably can guess who I'm talking about) it seems many religious Jews feel this way. So my question is: is this idea that Christianity is a sinful, evil religion and Jesus was an evil person a popular sentiment among religious Jews in Israel? Please be honest and frank in your answer.

Thanks,
Patches

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
Shalom Mr. Ben Pesach,

What is your opinion on John Edgar Hoover? He seems like a hero to me...

Thanks
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 03:09:24 PM »
Hello Chaim

What is your opinion of Russell Means Native American Activist? 

Say the following things in a self hating white or Jew voice

"This is terrible.  The Arizona immigration bill is racist.  We should welcome everybody from the third world.  The Arizona immigration bill must be stopped because white people don't belong in North America just like Jews don't belong in Israel"

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:48:00 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 09:40:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As I write this, I am seething with anger and burning with rage. I can't take it anymore. I cannot handle what has happened to this great country of ours.

This past weekend, I was on a date with a pretty Catholic girl I had met on the train. We were having a lovely conversation about our shared love of the outdoors when things took a turn for the worse. She started drinking alcoholic beverages at an alarming rate - when I told her that alcohol acts as an impairment of logic and is unhealthy, she scoffed at me, as if I had told her that the sky was green. She was very quickly drunk, and then it happened - she told me that her favorite kind of music, and I use the word "music" loosely, was RAP.

This white, female gentile in her early 20's told me she had a "freestyle" she wanted to perform, and she proceeded to stand up and start RAPPING, with schvartza gesticulations. I was mortified and embarrassed beyond belief. I told her that the blacks are cannibals and eat each other amongst other things, and she told me that it was her life, she could listen to any kind of music she wants. I replied: "Life? You shouldn't have a life! You should be raped and eaten by that sub-human filth!". She told me that she had never heard someone say something like that to her, to which I said: "And hopefully you'll drop dead tomorrow and it'll be the only time you hear it!" I then got up and walked out. We won't be going on a second date, and I hope to Hashem that her next date comes in Gehenom.

Chaim, please tell me that the young women of America haven't ALL been poisoned by the epidemic of binge drinking and schvartza culture! What are your thoughts on young white girls who glorify the rap culture? I think that if they love these animals so much, they should be forced to move into their neighborhoods like Harlem and see just how enlightened these savages are.

Your Faithful Servant,
Right Wing Gentile

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »
Hello Chaim,

when JTF had meetings with local viewers in Queens in 2001, were there ever any people who showed up that opposed JTF or caused any problems?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »
res

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1.  What is the Jewish opinion of invoking other people's names as a way of attempting to achieve a certain goal by spiritual means.  I had a Jewish friend who told me they 'summoned' the spirit of different persons in the past to help them achieve a goal in the real world.  To me this sounded like witchcraft.  Is there a place where this exists in Judaism or is this just another new aged co-optation of Judaism with a hocus pocus twist?

2.  Can you tell us a little about the the Sinai when it was liberated in recent times from Egypt and the Jewish communities that were set up there?  As the Sinai is a huge geographic area, were Jews able to populate it significantly?  I imagine a land that could have settled heroically by Jews with large families giving back to the Earth and creating Jewish culture.

3.  Everytime, I go back to NYC and pass a Jewish center I am struck in semi horror and then rage when I see those concrete, steel reinforced blockades outside of every Jewish place of worship or community center.  What should ordinary Jews like me do to make the world a better place so that Jews no longer have to live in fear of going into one of these buildings or even worse that some of us avoid going into visibly identified Jewish structures because we are afraid of the consequences of being identified as a Jew?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 08:20:38 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline DavidBenZion

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 08:22:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Firstly, I would like to tell you I have been a long-time fan of JTF, and firmly support the cause. I have watched you on QPTV for many years, and even had the honor of meeting both you and Yosef Ben Meir (Zecher Tzadik Liv'racha), at a speech you gave in NYC. What a tremendous experience that was. Please let me know if any such event will be taking place in the future. God bless you Chaim for all of the work you do, and may JTF succeed in all of its endeavors.

I have two questions for you this week. One, involves where I work. I work at a very well known cancer hospital by the name of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Now while this may sound like a grave place to work, it can at times be very rewarding and fulfilling. Unfortunately, it's not perfect. While mostly anyone with any intellectual interest checks the news at work, whether it be CNN.com, or MSNBC, I prefer as always to check JTF.ORG as I have done daily for many years. As mostly everyone on the forum is aware, JTF.ORG posts news you can find nowhere else. However, unfortunately, my company has banned JTF.ORG, making it impossible for me to view the website for the majority of the day. What is your opinion of this grievous affront Chaim? Also, what, if anything do you think I can do about this?
I've considered confronting the head administrator in my department, and DEMANDING that JTF.ORG be made accessible, as it is a legitimate source of news in my life, though to be honest, I have little faith that anything will be done. Please let me know why you think this is the case Chaim, and give any advice that you can.

My second question involves the laws of Kashrut. I grew up in an Orthodox Kosher home, and as a result always followed the rules of Kashrut  as they were practiced in my home. However, throughout the years of my life, I had heard a certain argument against the rule of poultry being considered meat, and not "pareve". I've heard that many years ago, poultry had been viewed as pareve, and as a result, I might be able to, say, have a chicken dinner, and ice cream for dessert. Now to be clear, I don't do this, because this was not my father's outlook, and not how we ate in my house. Nonetheless, I was curious to know if you've heard of this argument before, and what your opinion on it is?

Thank you Chaim, and God bless you and the JTF. Sincerely,

DavidBenZion

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 11:08:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,
     If the allies had bombed the railways, wouldn't the Germans had killed the Jews (G_d forbid) by shotting them right there and then. I'm not sure how bombing the railways would have saved lives. I think that the Germans were so vile that there is no doubt in my mind that they would have just shot the Jews in cold blood right there and then next to the damaged tracks.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 11:39:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of the follow two people:

1)   Dr. James Dobson,   the evangelical author,  who is the founder of 'Focus on the Family'?

2)   David Frum,   the author,   who was a contributing editor of National Review and an economic speechwriter of President G.W. Bush?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 07:47:32 AM »
Dear Chaim,.

I have two questions regarding the seprent in the Bible.

1) Who was that serpent? Just animal or Satan's reincarnation?
2) As far as I know in Judaism only human have freedom of will. Why serpent was panished then?
99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.