Author Topic: Story of "Cultural Diversity" In New York  (Read 2606 times)

admin

Story of "Cultural Diversity" In New York
« on: May 11, 2007, 05:08:07 PM »
Yesterday I went to my sister's graduation at NYU. The speeches kept mentioning diversity. They also mentioned how liberals at Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village where the graduation took place once declared their independence from The United States and declared a new state, "a state of mind". I couldn't help but think about stories Chaim told on JTF about queers and Liberals "dropping into the village like things drop.". He then said "Well, let's not get into that.". That's where Bob Dylan was reading his commie poetry. And that's where all the Jew liberals applauded Imamu Barak for his Anti-Semitic "poetry". This show aired in December, 2002 if you want to look for it in the archives.

Later in the day, we had to help my sister move out of the dorms. We paid a lot of money for parking. But it was in a garage far from the dorms. When it was time to load the rented van, a Hispanic policeman was giving my dad trouble for parking in front while we loaded. My dad got mad at him when the policeman threatened to give a ticket. Apparently it was happening for 10 minutes before my mom, my sister, and I got down to the van. My dad said "This is what we paid so much money for for 4 years?". He said "I'm tired of this diversification.". That's what happens when you have affirmative action policemen. There was also a schvartza policeman that the Hispanic one called. My dad said people shouldn't go to New York anymore. There are so many tolls to get to New York, and the parking is expensive. And we had to rent the van. And the university tuition and dorms is a rip off. I said New York isn't the problem, but rather the Establishement traitors that run it. All this just for a liberal "diverse" education. My dad said he's going to write a letter to the university president.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 05:36:43 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Story of "Cultural Diversity" In New York
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 05:32:04 PM »
Yacov, This is what we have to deal with in America today. People spend several thousands of  dollars to sent their children to school only to have them be subjected to liberal and communist garbage like that. The part of the story  with the affirmative action police was the icing on the cake. I would like to see if it was one of his chalupa brothers or another schvartza would he be there ticket book in hand. The  university president is more than likely a left wing nut job himself and will not understand what the problem is. The only way schools like this will learn is when white people don't attend their left wing schools and they are left with all the affirmative action students. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 05:49:54 PM »
Sorry for that trouble yacov. Just the times we live in. Just go to Israel, I am doing so in 2008.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 06:17:35 PM »
This is why I would love to move out of NY Yakov, the city became a zoo.  Somewhere in the south where whitey still has some sort of dignity left.  Notice when you travel around Manhattan now, most police, most meter maid which are pretend to be police, any municiple job including transit are now jobs filled by low IQ creatures.  Do  any of you that live in NYC remember the transit strike of Dec. 05 where this black animal that is the transit union president Rodger Tousant brought an illegal transit strike to the city and crippled an entire city for almost a week.  People couldn't go to work, children couldn't get to school.  Most of the animals picketing on this illegal strikes 90 percent were either blacks or hispanics.  And who stood side by side with Tousant?  Hippo pimp Sharpton. It ended up costing the city close to 1 billion dollars in loses something that the union or Sharpton will not compinsate for.  My grandfather use to tell me when he came to this city in the late 20's early 30's even through the Great Depression people had barely no food, no money and yet they still managed through hard times.  Transit employees alone for driving a bus or conducting the subway, even cleaning barbage that their fellow beasts make a mess out of they get paid 66,000 per year, health coverage, retirement plans.  etc. You know the famous song saying "If you can make it here you can make it anywhere"? well now it should be "If you are affirmative action you will surely get all the breaks, if you are white well tough luck for you". ( All though I wouldn't mind seeing the Affirmative Action beasts get their breaks and I don't mean good breaks either)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 11:22:29 PM »
L.A. is the same way. (Albeit with nice weather.) It's damn near impossible to get into the city proper... every so-called street and metered parking spot is occupied by about twenty sleeping schvartze bums. :-(

We still have pockets of decent suburbs here and there, if you don't mind a goodly number of wetback neighbors, but honestly there isn't any place in America anymore that's free of this.  :(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 11:22:46 PM »
NY is no different than the rest of the country. Shvartzas, muslims and cukarachas are everywhere. There is nowhere to escape.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 12:02:05 AM »
There either will finally be a civil war between us and them when white America wakes up or they'll take over outright. From the way things are going, it will be the latter.  :(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 12:24:56 AM »
Well American better wake up and fast, the minority is growing and the majority is shrinking.  And Heaven forbid, Bongo Obama gets the WH then America IS finishes. WE need to wake up and very fast.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 06:10:05 AM »
Well American better wake up and fast, the minority is growing and the majority is shrinking.  And Heaven forbid, Bongo Obama gets the WH then America IS finishes. WE need to wake up and very fast.
Some years back I had a job that required me to travel the 5 Borough's of New York City extensively. I went to places in the city that most White folks only see on TV. This gave me the ability to see exactly what we were in for if and when the so called minority ever became the majority. Well here it is 20 or so years later and much of the behavior, the lifestyle and the environment that I saw in the ghetto neighborhoods  back then is being mainstreamed into society today as the minorities numbers increase. This is why I feel that the City has such a hard time getting good White police officers to stay on the job. Being exposed to the lower forms of life each day and seeing you are fighting a futile battle has to take its toll on normal people. Back then the City started using minorities to be meter maids and direct traffic at congested spots such as the City run bridges. I think they were a division of  the Traffic Department. This was a group of island hopper blacks with domestic black folks mixed in. I can't tell you the havoc that this group of animals would cause every morning trying to direct traffic. They would snarl traffic and make a bad situation even worse. This should have shown people then what would happen when the city departments started being staffed exclusively by minorities. The sad thing is that as bad as NYC is other places in the country are not much better. I have been to several places in the South and in all honesty the situation seems as bad there or even worse. There are some nice places left however they are only small pockets of civilization that shrink daily. Moving there would  only be a temporary fix.   
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 06:26:52 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 07:59:20 AM »
Cultural diversity and revisionist history are being shoved down the throats of children (as young as preK) today in American schools.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.