7 (41.2%)
Alright, but nothing more than an entertainer
8 (47.1%)
Awful, he stirs up hatered toward the President and the current administration
0 (0%)
Other...
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: GLENN BECK  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
GLENN BECK
« on: May 16, 2010, 10:20:35 PM »
I believe he's a marketing genius and probably the best TV personality on the air today.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: GLENN BECK
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 12:28:52 AM »
He's a very good communicator, and he personifies the mood of the country.  Anti-government, and anti-Obama.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:34:49 AM »
He's against Geert Wilders, and he's a Mormon. I don't like either thing about him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 05:42:51 AM »
He's against Geert Wilders, and he's a Mormon. I don't like either thing about him.
You're right Rubystars i voted favorably about him now i'm sorry.Maybe they are forced since a big holder in FNC is a saudi
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 08:00:26 AM »
another sean hannity...he can't and won't do anything except talk on tv or radio.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »
I would say he is more impressive than someone like Sean Hannity. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 10:46:22 AM »
I would say he is more impressive than someone like Sean Hannity. 

HE IS. He is not G-D. He is man, man makes mistakes. Man chooses crazy religions, man/women say things that are stupid. So? He exposes the Commies and the bolsheviks, thats the bottom line.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 10:51:28 AM »
I would never imagine Glenn Beck is mormon.

This is where he ignoramusly speaks about left and right in Europe. You should also note that next to Sarkozy is a picture of his rival from the same phony right block, ex prime minister Dominique De Villepin, but Glenn Beck seems to confuse him with the French Nazi Jean-Marie Le Pen.

And to top on that, hasn't Glenn Beck hosted on his show the real life Nazi Ron Paul ?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 04:09:30 PM »
Granted Glenn Beck is not a Kahanist, but can anyone name a more influential person on TV or Radio?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 04:16:35 PM »
Granted Glenn Beck is not a Kahanist, but can anyone name a more influential person on TV or Radio?
Oprah is more influential... but I suppose you mean influence to the right... so how about Pat Robertson ? Rush Limbaugh ?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2010, 11:43:32 PM »

Net Neutrality is not some Marxist plot

What do the Christian Coalition of America, the Gunowners of America, the National Religious Broadcasters, and the Parents Television Council, whose founder, Brent Bozell, frequently appears on Fox News, all have in common?  Each of these very conservative organizations support "net neutrality" on the Internet. 

Yet, Fox News' Glenn Beck, whose views are often correct, has blasted the idea of net neutrality on the Internet as some kind of Marxist plot or words to that effect. Beck has attacked those Americans who want to make sure that the communications corporations which provide Internet service such as Comcast, AT & T and Verizon  --  and which have a virtual monopoly on providing Internet service  --  cannot discriminate against grassroots groups such as the Christian Coalition and the Parents Television Council.  Grassroots groups want to make sure that Comcast, etc. do not put them on the slow track and censor what they communicate. 

These conservative groups, which support net neutrality legislation, do not want these handful of communications giants to relegate their groups and small businesses to second-class and much slower Internet service.   

On December 15, 2009, Christian Coalition's Vice President of Communications, Michele Combs testified before the Federal Communications Commission in support of net neutrality.  Ms. Combs in her testimony said that "We believe that organizations such as Christian Coalition should be able to continue to use the Internet to communicate with our members and with a worldwide audience without a phone or cable company snooping in on our communications and deciding whether to allow a particular communication to proceed, slow it down, block it, or offer to speed it up if the author pays extra to be on the 'fast lane.' 

"Unfortunately, in the last couple of years, we have seen network operators block political speech, block content, and block the most popular applications on the Internet.  As you know, one cable company was discovered to have blocked consumers' ability to download the King James Bible."   

What groups such as Gunowners of America and the National Religious Broadcasters in their support for net neutrality are concerned about is just such censorship as described above and discrimination against their grassroots organizations.  Non-profit, family organizations such as Christian Coalition depend on an open Internet to allow them to compete against big media companies, and deep-pocketed political organizations, to reach supporters of Christian Coalition and to allow them to contact their representatives in Washington D.C. and in their state legislatures.   

As Ms. Combs testified before the FCC last December:  "The Christian Coalition does not seek burdensome regulations.  We generally believe that less government is better than more government.  We support a free market of ideas and commerce on the Internet.  However, at this time, we need very limited rules of the road to protect the new public cyberspace.   

"Any threat to the ability of organizations and groups to reach the American public at very low cost without permission is simply unacceptable and strikes at the heart of an engaged citizenry and well functioning democracy in the 21st century."  Glenn Beck is indeed wrong this time in stating that advocates of net neutrality are dangerous or leftists or Marxists.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 12:10:51 AM »
He's against Geert Wilders,
This, and his constant pandering to Islam make him garbage.  Entertainment at best.  No one on Fox gets my respect.  Give Robert Spencer and Daniel Pipes a TV show.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 09:38:13 AM »
A good entertainer who has figured out that quasi-conservative talk radio and TV can make him rich.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 10:27:08 AM »
I have to give Glenn Beck credit where credit is due:

During the 2nd Intifada reign of terror -- the pizza parlor bombings and all the rest of the hellish atrocities of genocide waged by Arabs against Jews, Glenn Beck took it upon himself to move his radio show to Israel and broadcast live there for a whole week.  He did this to express his personal solidarity and concern for Israel, at a time when he was relatively little known.  Unlike all the fake and sell-out "pro-Israel right wing talk show hosts", Beck matched his talk with his walk, and put his own life on the front lines.

So, whatever else he might have morphed into lately in the course of trying to make a living for himself and his family, I have to give him a pass for "conduct above and beyond the call of duty".