Author Topic: Islamic Teachings on sex with infants:  (Read 5166 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Islamic Teachings on sex with infants:
« on: May 12, 2007, 03:14:29 AM »
Mods if this topic is offending to someone(except muslims ;D) delete this.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

http://www.homa.org/Details.asp?ContentID=2137352826

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Islamic Teachings on sex with infants:
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 03:16:29 AM »
This proves that islam is a satanic religion

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 05:43:58 AM »
There's no need for proof, Islam IS a satanic religion, period.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 06:56:55 AM »
What a nutty religion. They even take the time to clarify the situation...
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 07:41:58 AM »
Ugh...

btw, do you know which sura this can be found?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 08:16:57 AM »
Ugh...

I dont know i have not yet read quran ;D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 08:19:18 AM »
Ugh...

It appears that it's one of the teachings of Khomeini and not in the Koran because if it was in the Koran I hope that the website would state that as well, but who knows.  I would also be interested to find out if it's in the Koran or if Khomeini just said it to justify his probable pedophilia.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 08:21:41 AM »
btw is it spelt quran or koran?Here in south asia region india,pisstan we spell it as quran

ftf

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 08:22:17 AM »
As far as I know the topic of sex with infants is not covered in the quran, this is a quote from the spiritual leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini, I believe I am right in saying that the precedent for such a statement is taken from the hadiths, in particular Muhammad's relationship with Aisha.

Q'uran, Quran Qu'ran or Koran, different muslims use different names.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 10:55:39 AM »
I don't think there is one spelling. Translations from a totally different alphabet into English are never exact. Why do we have "tsar" and "czar" after all?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »
There is one transliterated spelling and that is: QURAN.

And i'm sorry ashish but that is not a correct teaching of Islam and was never mentioned by the prophet and isn't so in the Quran. Just by some nutty iranian guy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 11:08:57 AM »
But the Hadith, which is inspired to Muslims, clearly states the "prophet" took a six-year old wife and they consummated when she was nine.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 11:16:16 AM »
Yes i know. Chaimfan, I was taught that the Prophet married Aisha primarily for three reasons:

a. To reinforce the friendly relations already existing with Abu Bakr (his closest companion).

b. To educate and train Aisha for the purposes of Islam.

c. To utilise her capabilities for the sake of Islam.
 Her Marriage with the prophet was a Wahy (Divine Revelation). She, herself relates from the Prophet. "He said, 'I saw you in dreams three times. The angel brought you to me and you were clad in white silk. He (the angel) said that it was your consort and he (angel) showed me by opening your face. You are just like that..." Sahih Muslim, Vol.2, p. 285.
and that because aisha was clever and had a brilliant memory she narrated 200 hadiths, thats why the prophet had perceived to marry her beforehand as he knew of her future good doings.

I am not basing this as an arguement on my behalf, merely repeating what i was told.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 01:07:29 PM »
Yes i know. Chaimfan, I was taught that the Prophet married Aisha primarily for three reasons:

a. To reinforce the friendly relations already existing with Abu Bakr (his closest companion).

Her Marriage with the prophet was a Wahy (Divine Revelation). She, herself relates from the Prophet. "He said, 'I saw you in dreams three times. The angel brought you to me and you were clad in white silk. He (the angel) said that it was your consort and he (angel) showed me by opening your face. You are just like that..." Sahih Muslim, Vol.2, p. 285.
and that because aisha was clever and had a brilliant memory she narrated 200 hadiths, thats why the prophet had perceived to marry her beforehand as he knew of her future good doings.

I am not basing this as an arguement on my behalf, merely repeating what i was told.

a.so if a man wants be friend of mine will i give my 6 year old daughter to him.Not me but judging by your talks i bet muslims will

b.Yeh all sex offenders want to educate their victim

c.What could a 6 year do for islam that a 50+ year old man could not do

"He said, 'I saw you in dreams three times.

Yesthis is true because he was a pedophile and as soon as he saw her he had wet dreams

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 01:20:50 PM »

a.so if a man wants be friend of mine will i give my 6 year old daughter to him.Not me but judging by your talks i bet muslims will

b.Yeh all sex offenders want to educate their victim

c.What could a 6 year do for islam that a 50+ year old man could not do

"He said, 'I saw you in dreams three times.

Yesthis is true because he was a pedophile and as soon as he saw her he had wet dreams

Very good points. Nice avatar btw!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 04:20:24 PM »
Thnx :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 06:20:12 PM »
BTW, Sarah, the ayatollah who taught this may have come after Islamic canon was written, but the point remains that original Islamic teachings certainly don't FORBID child sex.  :o

ftf

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 06:34:10 PM »
The Ayatollah in question is the current spiritual leader of Iran.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2007, 12:23:57 AM »
Ayatollah khomeini also said that a muslim man is allowed to have sex with a farm aimal as long as he kills it immediately and sells the meat to a village other than his own.

The Ayatollah was one sick bastard.

But even if the quran does not specifically allow bestiality. It does not specifically forbid it either, so you can see where khomeini injected his opinion into the gray area.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 05:53:37 AM »
The Hadith teaches that you're not supposed to kill a chicken you've had sex with. (And I got that tidbit of knowledge from a left-wing friend who is far from anti-Islam.)  ;)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 06:25:28 AM »
The Hadith teaches that you're not supposed to kill a chicken you've had sex with. (And I got that tidbit of knowledge from a left-wing friend who is far from anti-Islam.)  ;)
I read somewhere that Muslims believe you should not kill a chicken and eat it after having sex with it or sell it to anyone in your town however it is permitted to sell sell it to people in a neighboring town. I thought this was a joke but then again everything is a joke with them animals and I don't mean the chicken.
I had to come back and correct this post actually I think the thing I saw was talking about a goat. Anyway goat or chicken I would think the same applies.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 06:29:53 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 12:01:27 PM »
It is only within such a sick and twisted religion such as Islam that the need to address what to do after you rape a chicken would even need to be addressed!