Author Topic: Low life n!&&*r beats on 91 year old WW2 Veteran  (Read 2471 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Low life n!&&*r beats on 91 year old WW2 Veteran
« on: May 12, 2007, 10:17:44 AM »
  >:(The sub-baboonoid who did this is a low life N!&&*r because only a N!&&*r would beat on a 91 year old man this way.He is not even a man 'cause a real man would never do a thing like this.When he gets caught I hope his cellmates in jail do a job on him!  >:(What a Mother-F*(<er to do a thing like this ! The victim was a WW2 veteran who fought  so this s(um8ag N!&&*R could live in freedom.How pathetic ! Any person black,white chinese etc. who does this is a N!&&*R  'cause a N!&&*R is the lowest thing on earth !
 :oI hate to imagine the how the assaultwould be if the victim was a white man !

http://video.aol.com/video/caught-91-year-old-viciously-beaten-on-tape/1904670

>:(Just the thought of this has me going "Bongoid " !!! >:(

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Low life n!&&*r beats on 91 year old WW2 Veteran
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »
THIS IS SICKENING. SCHVARZAS SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND SHOT.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 12:23:20 PM by Nic Brookes »

ftf

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 01:35:41 PM »
I think that's a tad extreme there Nic.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 04:05:03 PM »
Every black appears to behave like this. As a result it would be better if they were all killed.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 05:45:38 PM »
I have met some who don't.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 07:18:44 AM »
I have met some who don't.

But how many in comparison with others?

ftf

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 09:32:04 AM »
To be honest, all the blacks I have met have been good people, I haven't met many though, about 6 or 7 in total.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 10:05:53 AM »
I haven't met many

Lucky  ::)

The few we have here in the Lakes are evil.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »
I see that the old man is a Negro. Still, you dont beat up a 91 year old man. Thats f****d up.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 12:31:32 PM »
Nic/bongoid, shut up. The guy that took the beating from that savage was also a black man. The poor guy is a hero for not surrendering and taking that beating from a much stronger and younger man. If I were a moderator I would ban you outright for making idiotic and evil comments like "kill all blacks".

I saw comments from the poor guy who got attacked and he said he hoped the young savage who attacked him gets his life together and wished him the best. I know if I was the one who got beat I'd want to kill the guy. Congrats to the veteran for taking the high road. This veteran who was attacked served his country in WW1 and is a helluva lot more courageous and heroic than most here will ever be, including myself. We owe him and every vet a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid.

What's even more disgusting is the bystanders sitting by and watching it, and the bystanders are from a variety of races. Bunch of cowardly scum!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 01:28:27 PM »
Nic/bongoid, shut up. The guy that took the beating from that savage was also a black man. The poor guy is a hero for not surrendering and taking that beating from a much stronger and younger man. If I were a moderator I would ban you outright for making idiotic and evil comments like "kill all blacks".

I saw comments from the poor guy who got attacked and he said he hoped the young savage who attacked him gets his life together and wished him the best. I know if I was the one who got beat I'd want to kill the guy. Congrats to the veteran for taking the high road. This veteran who was attacked served his country in WW1 and is a helluva lot more courageous and heroic than most here will ever be, including myself. We owe him and every vet a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid.

What's even more disgusting is the bystanders sitting by and watching it, and the bystanders are from a variety of races. Bunch of cowardly scum!

Sorry, I over-reacted

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 10:02:16 AM »
 :D I just heard on the news that the low life punk who did this was caught ! What a little runt too ! I got a feeling that him & "Big LeRoy" are are going for a "ride" in the shower room as we speak !
  :( Back In the day when that WW2 Veteran was A young man ,I would prefer to think that any bystanders would have administered some "Street Justice" on the spot !!

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 09:25:32 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  It is absolutely incredible that this has not been dealt with yet.  It took a few years, but Dahmer got what he asked for, and I'm sure this beast will as well...G-d does not look at all  kindly upon trash who beat and rob elderly heroes.

As a side note I'm supprised the old man didn't beat him down, when you watch the video it seems like he probably could have just gotten up and beaten the fool down..........I guess the perp beat himself down, however indirectly, he'll get beat down.....badly, I'm sure by G-d, the system, or a fellow traveler in those cages.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 12:25:47 AM »
They are beasts who prey on the weakest they can find, cause they are cowardly collection of vomit.. And this is now becoming an epidemic across the country.  And then they wonder why people have had enough with them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!