Author Topic: Movie on HIlltop Communities  (Read 879 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Movie on HIlltop Communities
« on: May 19, 2010, 05:41:15 PM »

This is a preview.  David Ha Ivri (I know Chaim does not like him) posted more of the film on Facebook.  I don't know how to get it off Facebook.  I am not sure how much of each side it shows but it gives me tremendous pride and joy to see the great Jews of Judea and Samaria continue to build the Land Of Israel.  G-d willing their efforts will be successful.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Movie on HIlltop Communities
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 08:28:22 PM »
 :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 10:38:08 PM »

Here is the longer version that includes about 16 minutes.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 01:01:13 AM »
Great preview, thanks for sharing!
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 05:18:57 AM »
Igal Hecht is a left winger ,i'm sure the next part will make the Hilltop youth look bad
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 07:50:20 AM »
Igal Hecht is a left winger ,i'm sure the next part will make the Hilltop youth look bad

Any relation to Ben Hecht?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 07:56:55 AM »

Any relation to Ben Hecht?
I doubt it                   

Igal Hecht is a graduate of the School of Communication Arts of Seneca College where he has also been teaching for the past seven years. In 1999, Igal Hecht created Chutzpa Productions Inc, and has never looked back. His award winning films have been described as provocative, controversial and thought provoking.

To date, Igal Hecht has produced, filmed, edited and directed over thirty documentaries, combined with a slue of television shows, for various channels such as The CBC's Documentary Channel, OMNI-TV, OUTtv, CTS, Vision-TV, iChannel, bpm:tv, Channel M, JLTV, Shalom-TV, CBC, , Court TV, Pet Network, RLTV, Viva and various other television channels.

Igal Hecht's documentary films have been featured in numerous film festivals all over the world:

Rhode Island International Film Festival, Jerusalem Jewish Eye Film Festival, Toronto Jewish Film Festival, Calgary International Film Festival, Aljazeera International Television Production Festival, United Nations Association Film Festival, Inside&Out Film Festival, Brazil Film & Video Festival of Sexual Diversity, Philadelphian International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, Cape Winesland International Film Festival, Pan Africa Film Festival and many others.

In addition to such prestigious festivals Hecht continues to pro

http://www.chutzpaproductions.com/igal.php
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 10:16:04 AM »
That niggabama should keep his dirty mouth shut.