Author Topic: TV glorifying schvartzas  (Read 23320 times)

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
TV glorifying schvartzas
« on: May 19, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »
I was watching TV tonight when a commercial for Taco Bell came on. In this evil and satanic commercial, the plot is as thus: the customer is white, and he is portrayed as being aloof and stupid, while the 3 workers he's talking to are also white, and are clearly meant to be idiots. They argue for a few moments, until the manager - who, of course, is a SCHVARTZA SAVAGE ANIMAL - comes in and settles the debate, as the whites look on in awe of the monkey's wonderful decision making and intellect.

WHAT DREK! WHAT DREK! How can we, a proud American people, stand for this insanity? Our children are going to grow up with inferiority complexes towards these deviants if we can't stop this!

Forum, I implore: what do you think of this hideous practice? What other examples have you seen of schvartzas being made to look like genius'?

Because, you know, the technology in Mozambique is so advanced. In Nigeria, the nuclear program is humming along. The economy of Uganda is in great shape, and the musical revolution taking place in the Congo will change the world forever. Yeah, right. What a disgrace.

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: TV glorifying schvartzas
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »
Who forces you to watch commercials? Who forces you to eat at Taco Bell?

I think it is over-reaction to even think like this...

I haven't watch TV in over 6 years... I haven't eatten at Taco Bell in over eight years.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »
Garbage TV u have

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 10:02:02 PM »
Over-reaction? You're just as bad as they are! Your refusal to acknowledge the attempted brainwashing of the American public is alarming. I don't care if YOU watch commercials or if YOU eat at the insidious Taco Bell, there are whites out there that do that will be influenced by this drek if the movement doesn't continue to grow.

RWG

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 10:02:37 PM »
Would you have the same reaction, Muman if they showed a commercial for a kosher restaurant where the Jews all looked stupid and a Muslim worker was the smart guy, and the Jews looked up to him in awe?

The problem is that there's a lot of cultural brainwashing going on and this kind of stuff is just part of it. Some of it's worse than that though. There was one where there was a black guy in a tub and white guys were making it bubbly for him by blowing through straws.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 10:03:31 PM »
Over-reaction? You're just as bad as they are! Your refusal to acknowledge the attempted brainwashing of the American public is alarming. I don't care if YOU watch commercials or if YOU eat at the insidious Taco Bell, there are whites out there that do that will be influenced by this drek if the movement doesn't continue to grow.

RWG

Chill the bljat out. Muman's not your enemy. Btw he gave you a good advice to stop watching TV drek.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 10:06:55 PM »
Anyone that turns a blind eye to the slow disintegration of white America is my enemy. Do you think this is what the Founding Fathers intended? They're rolling over in their graves right now because of this insanity.

RWG

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 10:13:22 PM »
Anyone that turns a blind eye to the slow disintegration of white America is my enemy. Do you think this is what the Founding Fathers intended? They're rolling over in their graves right now because of this insanity.

RWG

right, i'm sure taco bell commercials would have been the number one issue for them if they were around.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 10:16:05 PM »
You are dumber than the schvartzas with comments like these!

The commercial by itself is NOT the point. The point is that there have been a million instances of commercials and propaganda like this - and we, as an American people, ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN! How can this be? How can you laugh this off and ignore it? How can you call yourself a supporter of this country when something like that brushes off your shoulder? This is the slow disintegration and denigration of white America. I won't stand by and let it go unnoticed, and I know that Chaim and the true JTF supporters won't, either.

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 10:27:58 PM »
You are dumber than the schvartzas with comments like these!

The commercial by itself is NOT the point. The point is that there have been a million instances of commercials and propaganda like this - and we, as an American people, ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN! How can this be? How can you laugh this off and ignore it? How can you call yourself a supporter of this country when something like that brushes off your shoulder? This is the slow disintegration and denigration of white America. I won't stand by and let it go unnoticed, and I know that Chaim and the true JTF supporters won't, either.

RWG

Make a better commercial...

HONESTLY! For goodness sake... Is this the kind of thing that we should really worry about? I am fighting against the spread of Islam, and fighting for the right of Jews to live in the Holy Land. Why do I care what a Taco Bell commercial says? SERIOUSLY!

If you get your panties in a wad because of this, I'm so sorry for you... I spend my time on productive things. I don't consider your griping about this constructive nor eductional... Maybe some other JTF members find this kind of complaint valid... But I don't have the time or energy to worry about imaginary scenarios {people getting brainwashed by taco bell commercials}.. Maybe this comes out of the Illuminati Brainwashing Techniques 101...

Are you worried about commercials which display women as sex objects? Do you care about commercials which sell junk to people who don't need it? These are the issues which a smart person spends his time worrying about.

In my opinion all you, RWG care about is your hatred of others. You are new here and I'll just assume you are another StormFronter here to cause trouble..

I care about this country, have contributed probrobly more than you have to it... So take your attitude with you somewhere else..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 10:36:31 PM »
I'll have you know that I've been watching and following JTF/Chaim for over a decade, so while I may be new here on this forum, I am not new to the movement.

Muman, I could care less about your opinion. It means nothing to me. You say you've given more to this country than me; how could you possibly know that? What kind of ignorant, unfounded comments are these? You sound like one of them! That's the kind of argument the drek would drudge up!

Clearly, you don't care about saving America. If you knew your JTF history, you would know that Chaim and company have been saying similar things for TWO DECADES.

My attitude belongs here, because I support America and Israel in all facets. Don't hate me because you don't.

RWG

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 10:38:41 PM »
RWG, it doesn't help you to make any points if you attack people personally just because they disagree. I know what you meant by bringing up the commercial and I agree with your original point, but not everyone is going to see things the same way.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 10:40:16 PM »
I'll have you know that I've been watching and following JTF/Chaim for over a decade, so while I may be new here on this forum, I am not new to the movement.

Muman, I could care less about your opinion. It means nothing to me. You say you've given more to this country than me; how could you possibly know that? What kind of ignorant, unfounded comments are these? You sound like one of them! That's the kind of argument the drek would drudge up!

Clearly, you don't care about saving America. If you knew your JTF history, you would know that Chaim and company have been saying similar things for TWO DECADES.

My attitude belongs here, because I support America and Israel in all facets. Don't hate me because you don't.

RWG

Whoo Hoo , big man...

Go do something about it... I can care what you think about me... I judge you by the things you write. Keep on going, your doing a great job fella...

You have no place telling me, a Forum Moderator what to say here. If you really persist I will start moving toward having you banned.

Do not threaten me bucko... You are a peon...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 10:41:33 PM »

RWG

Did you even read what Muman wrote or are you just flaming for the fun of it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 10:48:05 PM »
Maybe I disagree with what Chaim would say... Of course I do not speak for him...

But do not question my desire the make America great once again. I work damn hard and pay taxes, give charity, and contribute my skills to the Open Source movement.

I contribute my time and my ideas to JTF.. It is true that a range of opinion can co-exist here at JTF.. I generally consider my position to be a moderate right-wing religious zionist... My concern is greater for causes which benefit Israel, and the Jewish people...

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 10:52:58 PM »
That's fine that your main support is to Israel and the Jewish people. I totally respect that. My main support is to Christian, White America. I support Israel, of course, but USA is my #1 concern. I would never write back an arrogant reply to a post made by you or anyone else about the situation in Israel. So why denigrate me and my passion to save this country from the poison threatening to kill it?

And BTW, I never once "threatened" you as you claim, Muman.

Ron - Yes, I read his responses. I was stunned to see a moderator on the JTF forum dismiss that piece of anti-white propaganda as nothing, when it is a cog in the machine meant to deliver this country to the non-whites.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 10:54:45 PM »
It's only a damn COMMERCIAL

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 10:56:18 PM »
First off, Chaim has commented on how the entertainment and advertising industries glorify minorities, while making whites look dumb.  That's a fact.  

Now Rightwinggentile, I don't blame you for getting upset over it.  I'll tell you from first hand experience in the advertising industry that viewers have a lot of power to stop offensive advertising.  So why don't you just look up Taco Bell's information online, and write a letter to their head of marketing telling them you find their ad offensive.  You should also (and this applies to everyone who wants to do something about offensive advertising) contact their advertising agency and tell them the same thing.  

Otherwise, I think it was wrong of you to attack Muman.  You owe him an apology.  

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 11:01:38 PM »
Re:  "the plot is as thus: the customer is white, and he is portrayed as being aloof and stupid, while the 3 workers he's talking to are also white, and are clearly meant to be idiots."

Well, in a way the commercial is true, because anybody who works for a schwartze or eats at a schwartze run restaurant is an idiot!    ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 11:02:47 PM »
What I considered offensive was this:

While it doesn't rise to the level of a threat, it implies that I don't belong here and you do. I will retract my accusation you threatened me, but I will say that your treatment of my opinion was less than respectable.

Let me also clarify this... I do not condone for a single moment what we call modern African American 'culture'. I stand against gangsta rap music, the thug lifestyle and mentality, the needless violence and rape which goes on inside their 'culture'. But you see, I don't buy it, I don't consume it, and I would protect children from being exposed to it.

It is possible for parents to do a serious job of parenting. I witness this in two of my Rabbis children. I know two Rabbis who have young children and these kids are so very well behaved, have not been exposed to the drek on tv and the media... It is possible in the Jewish environment to shelter them from these perversions.

I turned off my TV over six years ago... I do not miss it. I get my news from the Internet... I am not missing anything.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 11:08:01 PM by muman613 »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 11:06:53 PM »
@Lisa - I appreciate your advice on how to combat this evil problem, and will take steps to do my part in the good fight. Thank you. However, I think it's a gigantic understatement to say that Chaim has "commented" on this problem, when in all truth he spent countless episodes on the old QPTV program discussing this exact topic.

@Mussah- very funny comment.

RWG

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 11:16:54 PM »
@Lisa - I appreciate your advice on how to combat this evil problem, and will take steps to do my part in the good fight. Thank you. However, I think it's a gigantic understatement to say that Chaim has "commented" on this problem, when in all truth he spent countless episodes on the old QPTV program discussing this exact topic.

@Mussah- very funny comment.

RWG

RWG, Chaim has spoken of this problem at length.  And it's a perfectly valid topic to bring up.  However, it won't do you any good to attack people who don't see it the same way as you do. 

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 11:20:33 PM »
@Lisa - what do you think Chaim would say to someone who, if he was discussing a commercial such as the one I described, said it wasn't a big deal?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 11:23:52 PM »
@Lisa - what do you think Chaim would say to someone who, if he was discussing a commercial such as the one I described, said it wasn't a big deal?

Chaim would respect me, as he has done in the past...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 11:28:26 PM »

Chaim would respect me, as he has done in the past...

Yes this is true.