Author Topic: SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 MOCKED BY WHITE TRAITOR AND SCHVARTZA RAP DREK - ON RADIO!!!!  (Read 1720 times)

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
Ladies and gentlemen of the JTF forum, please join me in saying a hearty YEMACH SCHEMAM  to Peter Rosenberg, a self-hating Jewish traitor, and Rick Ross, a fat, ugly, disgusting, hideous, vile, evil, malodorous, jealous piece of schvartz drek!

Rosenberg, a white, self-hating Jew from the East Coast, is a DJ on the satanic radio station in New York City, Hot 97 (97.1) FM - and BTW, it's ironic that the name of the station is "HOT", given the fact that it'll be the only temperature these animals will have to deal with when they die and go to Gehenom. Anyway, Rosenberg, this filthy traitor to both Israel and America, "hosts" a show with a half schvartza, half cucaracha "rap expert". HE'S an expert? HIM? Look at this animal - does he look like an expert to you?: http://www.promtime.com/images/djs/cipha.jpg

But I digress. Rosenturd openly campaigned for the election of BHOsama, and mocks whites and white America on a consistent basis. He is the definition of a schvartza donkey kisser. What Rosenturd doesn't understand is that the schvartzas are JEALOUS of us! They will NEVER accept him - because he's smarter than they are! They hate him, they hate you, and they hate the people you love! They'd kill all of us if they could, and certainly fry us up and "Oooh, we be havin' Nigerian Fried People tonight, mmmhmm, no be havin KFC fo me, yea!".

But Rosenturd has crossed the line. He played and glorified a song by the aforementioned Rick Ross, who you can see is in the pinnacle of physical condition: http://cdn.complex.com/assets/images/Entertainment/Features/062008/sights-of-summer-jam-08-420x420.jpg

I mean really, LOOK AT THIS ANIMAL! LOOK AT HIM! THIS IS WHO YOUNG WHITES GLORIFY? THIS IS WHAT YOUNG PEOPLE LOOK UP TO, AND ASPIRE TO BE??

Anyway, this fat bastard's newest "song" is called "Super High", which promotes the usage of marijuana and attempts to poison the minds of our young, impressionable children and adolescents. In this "song", Ross "raps" (I took this directly from the lyrics page):

We doin' it big, it's goin' down, 9/11
I'm doin' it big, pullin' up in a 911

This filthy - dirty - heinous - EVIL - DISGUSTING - COWARDLY - ANTI-AMERICAN BLACK ANIMAL - has the NERVE - to compare the biggest tragedy in the history of this wonderful country to a night going out on the town, being disrespectful to women, smoking marijuana, drinking a copious amount of alcohol and menacing innocent whites? HE should have a plane flown into his house by a Muslim Nazi coward! The Hot97 building should have a plane flown into it by a Saudi Arabian camel-screwer!

I don't know who's worse - the Jew that promotes and glorifies this, or the schvartza pig.

So yemach schemam to Peter Rosenturd and the morbidly obese animal, Rick Ross.

We must all be vigilant moving forward and be aware of all the attempts being made to tear this country down. As a lifelong New Yorker, I cannot and will not allow 9/11 to be made light of. I hope that you feel the same way.

RWG
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:43:07 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: OUTRAGE ON THE RADIO!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 04:31:10 PM »
As a secular adn somewhat moderate I don't usually say Yimach schmo to despicable people. But anyway I like your expose of this King Kong little brotha and his semitic excrement friend.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
The forum needs to know about this! Members, what say you to this atrocity?!?!?

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I do not know the people who you mention here... It sounds like they are real garbage for misleading the youth to follow these poor excuses of human beings. I don't care so much about use of Pot because I know that people can grow out of it and still be productive members of society {I have personal experience in this area}.

But if they are openly desecrating the memory of my brother who was a victim of the 9/11 attacks then I will join in cursing these dirtbags. There will never be a time when I believe it is OK to make jokes about 9/11, nor a time when it is ok to compare any other attacks to this terrible event. Approximately 3000 Americans were killed when the smoke cleared from the rubble. Many hard-working and upright individuals, my brother included, had their lives cut short by demented muslim peons. I would not hesitate to cause severe physical damage to anyone who besmirches 9/11 and my families loss.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
I am truly sorry for the loss of your brother on that horrible, horrible day, Muman. The fact that this black animal would rap about 9/11, comparing it to going out to a "club", makes my blood boil. I didn't lose anyone in the attacks, but it affected me deeply, especially as a New Yorker. To those behind the attacks and to those who denigrate the memories of those whose lives were lost: yemach schemam!!!

RWG

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
Thanks to the great RWG for posting this. Rosenturd indeed! He likes to promote this demonic filth? Oh, I cannot wait for him to face HaShem on the day of judgement - he's going to get his. When Yom HaDin comes, he'll join all the other satanic rappers ("Tupac" and "Biggie" have been roasting for some time now, Baruch HaShem. Be'karov with all the rappers)
My condolences to you, Muman. I cannot imagine the personal tragedy you experienced from that event. And you are right - there will NEVER be a time when it is ok to joke or make light of 9/11.
I am going to write a scathing letter to "Hot97" excoriating them for this enormity.
How truly spoken, RWG, when you note how ironic the name "Hot97" is, considering that in the next world, anyone who promotes or supports this satanic, maleficent organization will be experiencing an eternity in the hellfire of Gehenom!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Thanks to the great RWG for posting this. Rosenturd indeed! He likes to promote this demonic filth? Oh, I cannot wait for him to face HaShem on the day of judgement - he's going to get his. When Yom HaDin comes, he'll join all the other satanic rappers ("Tupac" and "Biggie" have been roasting for some time now, Baruch HaShem. Be'karov with all the rappers)
My condolences to you, Muman. I cannot imagine the personal tragedy you experienced from that event. And you are right - there will NEVER be a time when it is ok to joke or make light of 9/11.
I am going to write a scathing letter to "Hot97" excoriating them for this enormity.
How truly spoken, RWG, when you note how ironic the name "Hot97" is, considering that in the next world, anyone who promotes or supports this satanic, maleficent organization will be experiencing an eternity in the hellfire of Gehenom!

Thank you very much gimatria... I appreciate your kind words...

Let me add that Jewish belief generally doesn't believe in eternal damnation in Gehinnom. Most transgressions are rectified within 12 months after a person dies. There is discussion in the Talmud that the totally wicked people may spend longer than 12 months in gehinnom. I hope that those who take enjoyment from 9/11 will have that extra long stay in Gehinnom.

PS: I also would explain what Satan is in Jewish belief... It is very different from Satan in Christianity... Satan is simply the prosecuting angel... He is also the yetzer hara, and the angel of death..

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/512017/jewish/Is-there-any-sort-of-Purgatory-or-Satan-in-Jewish-teachings.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
I remember that Chaim and the late, great Yosef Ben Meir would burn pictures of enemies of America and Israel. Would that I could burn pictures of these villains, and then burn them alive!

rWg

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Black rappers have been making fun of 9/11 for many years in their raps. One in particular by The Game he says "Bush killed more [censored] in the towers than gangbanging every did".

This is part of their culture.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
I wish we could put all these "musicians" into a building and have an Arab Muslim Nazi fly a plane into it, THAT'S WHAT THESE ANIMALS DESERVE!!!

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Black rappers have been making fun of 9/11 for many years in their raps. One in particular by The Game he says "Bush killed more schvartzas in the towers than gangbanging every did".

This is part of their culture.
Drek! Im glad I havent heard that one... Id knock em on their donkeys..

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Hiphop is the lowest, most disgusting form of music which has ever existed; I think listening to Hiphop lowers ones intellect substantially.  No decent person would morn the death of these morally devoid [censored].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Hiphop is the lowest, most disgusting form of music which has ever existed; I think listening to Hiphop lowers ones intellect substantially.  No decent person would morn the death of these morally devoid morons.

Ok, Im not going to agree with that one... I will state once again that Gangster Rap is the worst form of noise on the planet. I said that almost 10 years ago, and I stand by that... But I have grown to like religious Jewish hip-hop... Call me names if you will, but I'll give you some lyrics from ProdEzras latest album which make me proud to be a Jew.

PS: And it sound really great on my car stereo... I have a sub-woofer in the trunk.. I also listen to Amaseffer, a Jewish heavy metal band.. And it sounds great too in my car... I also like a little Subliminal which is Israeli hiphop...

« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:31:35 PM by muman613 »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Hiphop is the lowest, most disgusting form of music which has ever existed; I think listening to Hiphop lowers ones intellect substantially.  No decent person would morn the death of these morally devoid morons.

I also like a little Subliminal which is Israeli hiphop...

Subliminal is a traitor who worships Adolph Sharon. In his last song, "The Last Zionists" he praises Sharon
and even relates to him as G-d.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I also like a little Subliminal which is Israeli hiphop...

Subliminal is a traitor who worships Adolph Sharon. In his last song, "The Last Zionists" he praises Sharon
and even relates to him as G-d.

I did not realize that... It is too bad.. The tunes are not so bad..

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

Ok, Im not going to agree with that one... I will state once again that Gangster Rap is the worst form of noise on the planet. I said that almost 10 years ago, and I stand by that... But I have grown to like religious Jewish hip-hop... Call me names if you will, but I'll give you some lyrics from ProdEzras latest album which make me proud to be a Jew.

PS: And it sound really great on my car stereo... I have a sub-woofer in the trunk.. I also listen to Amaseffer, a Jewish heavy metal band.. And it sounds great too in my car... I also like a little Subliminal which is Israeli hiphop...

Muman, I would never call you names, I think you are a great guy and I always value what you have to say.  I've just never heard of Jews rapping in a serious way before, much less about Judaism itself.  I can't think of any pro-Jew/pro-Judaism music I don't like, maybe I would enjoy it.  Perhaps I am too quick with words at times.

I love Heavy Metal, I think one needs to be extremely talented to perform this style of music [provided its actual heavy metal, not not MTV bands who are just loud and distorted].

I used to own a very loud subwoofer in my home.  I used to DJ various forms of electronic music; no lyrics usually works pretty good for me.  God willing, when I move to Israel I am hoping to DJ for some Na Nanachs!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein