Author Topic: Terror Teddy Bear!!! Muslim Propaganda for Children  (Read 481 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Terror Teddy Bear!!! Muslim Propaganda for Children
« on: May 20, 2010, 02:17:37 PM »
The despicable animals called Muslims living in Israel {also known as Hamas} are indoctrinating their pups to kill Jews at a very early age. The Television is being used to propagandize these once-innocent children with hatred and violence.

Just thinking about Nassur makes me want to tear his head off and shove it up his rear-end. And there is more I would do to the useless piece of flesh inside the suit... Maybe his innards could be pulled out slowly... You get the picture I would personally like to eviscerate this piece of drek...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137624

Terror Teddy Bear Teaches Martyrdom
Sivan 7, 5770, 20 May 10 09:33
by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) Hamas continues to educate children to become “martyrs” who die while waging war on Israel. In one of the latest episodes of its children's television show, Pioneers of Tomorrow, the terrorism-loving teddy bear Nassur urges children to sacrifice themselves, and a caller assures them that if they become martyrs, they will go to Paradise.

"Dear children, when we grow up, we will become martyrs, G-d willing... the pioneers of tomorrow will liberate the Al-Aksa Mosque," Nassur declares.

A caller from Holland then sings a song that begins, “When we get martyred we will go to Paradise... No, don't say we are too small.” The song concludes, “I am willing to sacrifice my blood for my country. Without Palestine our childhood means nothing.”

The episode, first aired in April, was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Nassur's reference to Al-Aksa Mosque reflects recent accusations by Palestinian Authority clerics that Israel is attempting to damage the structure. The mosque, located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, is controlled by the Muslim Wakf; however, some clerics continue to accuse Israel of attempting to seize control of the site for Jewish use.

The character of Nassur is the fourth to co-host Pioneers of Tomorrow. Previous co-hosts, who worked alongside a girl named Saraa, included a Mickey Mouse look-alike named Farfur, a bee named Nahoul, and a rabbit called Assud.

The first three co-hosts were written off the show after starring for several months, and their young fans were informed that the characters had been murdered by Israel. Farfur was shown being beaten to death by Israeli agents, Nahoul was pictured dying of an illness after Israel denied him medical care, and Assud was depicted taking his final breaths after being wounded by an Israeli military offensive.

Fatah TV: All Israel is 'Palestine'
Incitement continues on Palestinian Authority television as well. A children's television show broadcast this week and translated by Palestinian Media Watch teaches that all of Israel is rightfully part of a state called Palestine.

During the show, children are asked to point to places they have visited “on the map of Palestine.” Children point to Israeli cities such as Haifa and Yafo (Jaffa). “So you've visited many different places in Palestine... It's good that we're always visiting new places in our state, Palestine,” the host replies.
www.IsraelNationalNews.com
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Terror Teddy Bear!!! Muslim Propaganda for Children
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 06:54:55 PM »
This sick society needs to be relocated outside of Israel.  Finding worse human garbage would be an impossible mission, were it not for their political allies.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 06:59:18 PM »
We don't need these people (the Muslims) in Israel. Get 'em out!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 09:14:17 PM »
Hamas is Islam at its purest.  They have no regard for the innocence of youth or the preciousness of life.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 10:21:21 PM »

Everyday ordinary non-Hamas Palestinians celebrating 9/11.  Grandmas, children, women, average guys... all need to leave.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein