Author Topic: Bailout  (Read 534 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Bailout
« on: May 20, 2010, 07:13:14 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=155593

During a visit to a mental hospital, I asked the director, "How do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized?"

"Well," said the director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A rational person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

(Story continues below)

"No." said the director, "A rational person would pull the plug on the drain.. Do you want a bed near the window?"
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bailout
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 07:34:48 PM »
Now that is an excellent joke! :laugh:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Bailout
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 10:54:24 PM »
lol! :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein