Author Topic: Bin Laden family gave $1 million to Carter  (Read 5632 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Bin Laden family gave $1 million to Carter
« on: August 22, 2006, 02:14:29 AM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50468

Carter is a disgrace to this country, and he has the nerve to condemn Israel when he took blood money.Of course the media will never report on the treasonous activities of this crackpot, peanut farmer.

Bin Laden family gave $1 million to Carter
Ex-president reportedly met with terror leader's brothers in 2000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 2, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Jimmy Carter speaking in Tokyo in 2003 (photo: United Nations University)
Former President Jimmy Carter's center in Atlanta received more than $1 million from the family of Osama bin Laden, according to an investigative report.

A brother of the al-Qaida terrorist leader, Bakr M. bin Laden, funneled the money to the Carter Center in Atlanta through the Saudi Bin Laden Group, according to Melanie Morgan, chairman of a group opposing the Georgia Democrat called the Censure Carter Committee.

Morgan, a WorldNetDaily columnist, based her claim on papers she acquired from the Carter Center.

She points to a report showing Carter met with 10 of Osama bin Laden's brothers early in 2000. The former president and his wife, Rosalyn, followed up the meeting with a breakfast with Bakr bin Laden in September 2000 and secured the first $200,000 towards the more than $1 million that has gone to the Carter Center.

Morgan says the connection between Carter and the bin Laden family is exactly the kind of charge leveled by Michael Moore against President Bush in the film "Fahrenheit 9/11."

Morgan's group commented in a statement: "If you think this news troubles Michael Moore and his friends in the liberal, anti-war crowd, think again. You see, they’re not interested in the truth – they only seem interested in advancing their defeatist political message: America is almost always wrong–America is the source of many of the world’s problems."

There's some hypocrisy at work here, Morgan contends.

"Michael Moore used his film to viciously attack George W. Bush and undermine support for the war on terror," she told John Gibson on the Fox News Channel.

It turns out it was Carter, not Bush, hanging out with the bin Ladens, she said.

The Carters hosted Moore in the presidential viewing box at the 2004 Democratic National Convention while former President Bill Clinton addressed the delegates.

Gibson said the Carter Center declined the opportunity to respond to the charges.

Censure Carter is about to launch a second wave of national television ads urging Americans to rebuke Carter's efforts in North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba and elsewhere.

"The mainstream media is pretending that the Carter-bin Laden story is a non-issue, so the Censure Carter Campaign is out raising the money to air the facts in TV ads," the group says.

As WND reported last year, Morgan's Move America Forward said Carter was linked with a key figure in the U.N.'s oil-for-food scandal, Samir Vincent, who pleaded guilty to participating in numerous illegal activities.

Vincent admitted to receiving allocations for more than 9 million barrels of oil between 1996 and 2003 in return for serving as an agent of Saddam Hussein's regime. He worked at Hussein's direction, lobbying U.S. and U.N. officials to end sanctions and to instead implement the oil-for-food scam.

The first documented contact between Carter and Vincent was in September 1999. Vincent had organized a tour of Iraqi religious leaders to meet with individuals in the United States who might be persuaded to speak out against the sanctions against Iraq. The trip also included discussions of ways to oppose U.S. and British air strikes against Iraqi missile batteries in southern Iraq, which had fired on American and British aircraft engaged in enforcing the southern "No Fly Zone."

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Bin Laden family gave $1 million to Carter
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 02:24:11 AM »
Jimmy Carter should be tried for treason!

Actually... that vile sack of excrement should be tossed dead in a lake where leeches would suck the remains of his rotting corpse. That sick and filthy excuse for a human being... that slimey nazi, scum-bag, Israel-hating, Jew-killing, facist peice of cancer is nothing more than an infected wound to this country.

AT THE BARE MINIMUM, he should be thrown out of this country like the stinking garbage he is and forced to live in Iran or North Korea. What a crooked and evil animal.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 02:52:16 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 09:20:19 PM »
I personally don't go in for the violent way when it can be avoided, but I agree that he should go to prison.

Especially onsidering his past actions, he funded the Ayatollahs take over in Iran, and, the last I heard of him before this was him saying that america should give money to Hamas. Refferrence: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Articles/JimmyCarter.htm

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 03:08:05 AM »
I personally don't go in for the violent way when it can be avoided, but I agree that he should go to prison.

Especially onsidering his past actions, he funded the Ayatollahs take over in Iran, and, the last I heard of him before this was him saying that america should give money to Hamas. Refferrence: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Articles/JimmyCarter.htm

by the way, america shouldnt give money to hamas, israel already does it for them (by first giving it to abu-mazen, the arab nazi terrorist that fought Israel so hard with that nazi arafat, back in lebanon of the 80's), combined with electricity, water and gas they get from us (Israel).

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 07:29:13 PM »
Islam isn't nazism... Just because they are both evil, it does't mean they're the same thing.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 08:24:39 PM by Rhuan »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 07:39:16 PM »
are you arab? i think you should study the nazi ideology well, compare it to islam and there you go. by that, im not saying all muslims are bad, there are some muslims who dont follow the kuran literally, and i understand it.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 08:34:53 PM »
First you draw empahasise too the idea that America shouldn't give money to hamas in a way that suggests that you think that I was saying America should give money to hamas, when, I was using the fact that carter has been suggesting such as a negative point against him, then because I say that Islam is not nazism, which it isn't, despite a few similarities, you accuse me of being a flipping Taazi?

I think you need to learn a few things:

1. Think through everything you're going to post carefully before you post it.

2. Read other peoples posts carefully and don't jump to conclusions.

3. Use appropriate terminology.

I am an Englishman, I am a devout christian, I have some Jewish ancestors, my great grandmother was killed in a nazi gas chamber. I am in many ways alarmed by the teachings of Islam, and I am greatly worried by what is going to happen before the world wakes up and realises that Islam is an evil force, and no, I'm not saying that the muslims are evil, one of my best friends is a muslim, Islam is evil, the muslims are themselves victims of it, they have been deceived and misguided, I can hold no grudge against them, I feel only pity for them.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 05:25:07 AM »
First you draw empahasise too the idea that America shouldn't give money to hamas in a way that suggests that you think that I was saying America should give money to hamas, when, I was using the fact that carter has been suggesting such as a negative point against him, then because I say that Islam is not nazism, which it isn't, despite a few similarities, you accuse me of being a flipping Taazi?

I think you need to learn a few things:

1. Think through everything you're going to post carefully before you post it.

2. Read other peoples posts carefully and don't jump to conclusions.

3. Use appropriate terminology.

I am an Englishman, I am a devout christian, I have some Jewish ancestors, my great grandmother was killed in a nazi gas chamber. I am in many ways alarmed by the teachings of Islam, and I am greatly worried by what is going to happen before the world wakes up and realises that Islam is an evil force, and no, I'm not saying that the muslims are evil, one of my best friends is a muslim, Islam is evil, the muslims are themselves victims of it, they have been deceived and misguided, I can hold no grudge against them, I feel only pity for them.

hehe, no no, i dont think all of this about you, simply your name is actually an arab name- Rhuan. that was the only thing that could have let me think you might be an arab.  ;D thats all mate, nothing beyond.

Kahane was right!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 11:36:16 AM »
Islam isn't nazism... Just because they are both evil, it does't mean they're the same thing.

Winston Churchill would disagree with you.  He said that the Koran was the Mein Kampf of war.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 01:59:25 PM »
Being English does not mean I agree with everything every other Englishman says...

And, I had no idea that Rhuan was an Arab name, in fact I didn't think it was a real name at all, I made it up when I joined my first ever internet forum, by slightly changing the name of a character from a fantasy book.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 11:10:47 PM »
Oh!...it is much, much worse than you think!
It is an "open secret" in Washington, D.C., that virtually all State Dept. diplomats work to enforce the official Saudi policies, and in exchange, they are rewarded with grants and gifts and enough $ to float their boat the entire rest of their life.
The Bush family, as well as Clintons, and many, many more in the Executive Branch also are "on the Saudi take".
Who do you think contributed all the dough to build the Clinton Library?
Our entire Federal Branch is sold out; this includes CIA, FBI, DHS, DEA, ........ .  Same goes for companies from Disney down to CNN, ABC, CBS, AOL, as well as almost all major Universities.  Vote if you want to, but it has literally NO effect on your reality.  Only the names and faces change...Arab and Chinese Communist money remains the same.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 01:45:37 PM »
rhuan cant be an arabic name, r and h cant appear next to each other without either a vowel before or between them.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 10:37:08 AM »
rhuan cant be an arabic name, r and h cant appear next to each other without either a vowel before or between them.

come on dont be petty, i ment Ruan. for example, you have the name Fuad on the same pattern. plus, you have the arab nazi muslim terrorist maruan baraguty sitting in Israeli jail, with a name reminding of that of our friend here.
dude, i studied arabic extensively in school, so im the last one who you should teach the foundation of your language.

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 12:18:33 PM »
Have you noticed that "wrath of khaan" hasn't been posting?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 12:21:51 PM »

ya... but neither did i in the last few days... hmm...

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 12:32:46 PM »

ya... but neither did i in the last few days... hmm...

Huh? Are you suggesting that khaan is your alternate login?

ROFL!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 12:34:19 PM »
hehe  ;D
nah...

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 12:45:49 PM »
hehe  ;D
nah...

I didn't think so. LOL  That's not your style... hehe

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 12:50:28 PM »
hehe  ;D
nah...

I didn't think so. LOL  That's not your style... hehe

LOL although i heard the ahmedi islamic cult has got some believers in Israel.. i even believe they have their own temple in Haifa. maybe the great Khaan can shed some light on the matter.

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 02:15:30 PM »
Ok, I'm actually getting withdrawal from posting in a place where everyone seems to hate me ... hmmm ...

Heres a wikipedia article on the matter:

Kababir is a mixed neighbourhood of Jews and Ahmadi Arabs in Haifa.

The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community was founded in the 19th century, originating in India and settled in Kababir from Nieleen near Jerusalem. Their co-existence is part of the religious mosaic of Haifa, with Druze, Ahmadis, Jews, Christians, Bahá'ís, Muslims and others all living side by side peacefully in the city.

They built the neighbourhood's first mosque on Mount Carmel in 1931, and a larger grand mosque in the 1980s. The grand mosque has two white minaretes standing 34 metres tall, which dominate the low-rise skyline of the residential neighbourhoods on the ridges nearby.

Secondly, my [native] language isnt Arabic, its Urdu. I only know a few Arabic basics, like pronounciation, spelling rules, and words shared with Urdu.

Jeffguy, the only reason I havent been posting is after Kahaneloyalist said that everything I said was a lie and that I supported all these terrorist nonsenses. The only complaint I have against against Israel is against the government, and what they did to Lebanon (over 1000 civilians killed). As I said earlier, I have no problem with Jews and Christians as a group.

If you still think im Takiyaing (even though thats against the laws of Ahmadiyyat) then say so because as long as you think like that everything I say here has no worth and theres no point me hanging around.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Rhuan

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 03:15:10 PM »
I don't hate you.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 03:20:22 PM »
oh wow! one person out of 242 doesnt hate me (although recently admitted that he thinks i may be takiyaing over a skype chat)! i'm like so totally persuaded to hand around even though the remaining 243 do!

-_-

Rhuan

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 03:32:53 PM »
Firstly, months ago is not the same as recently... And I no longer think that is the case, I merely beleive you have bassically been taught a lot of tosh.

And check your maths...

"oh wow! one person out of 242 doesnt hate me"

"i'm like so totally persuaded to hand around even though the remaining 243 do!"

By your information, 242 - 1 = 243...

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 04:35:25 PM »
the thing is when youre like so totally excited that one person actually doesnt hate you to tend to like so totally not pay attention to maths !

-_- (oops)

even if i have been taught a lot of tosh, its still nicer and more peaceful tosh compared to other muslims.

yephora

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 04:40:17 PM »
Make that 2 people :)