Author Topic: Your favorite animal?  (Read 1567 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Your favorite animal?
« on: May 23, 2010, 01:45:52 PM »
My are Lion, Tiger (especially White Tigers) and Hawks.

Offline Israelipatriot

• Honorable Winged Member
  • New JTFer
Re: Your favorite animal?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 01:47:47 PM »
dogs (Especially Labrador's).

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 01:49:30 PM »
Dolphins and Sharks.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 02:06:51 PM »
cockatiels
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »
rabbit, horse

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »
cats, love cats, love there play hard to get style...

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 02:31:05 PM »
Dogs I have a German Shepherd
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »
Wolves
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 04:57:57 PM »
Wolves

My least favorite animal is a schvartza

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 09:00:34 PM »
I like any kind of cat, from the house cat, to Savannah cats, to lions and tigers, etc.

I like dogs too, always have always will.

Horses as well, I'd like to own one.

My like for the goat has grown over the past few years when I first met one up close [I think at a Purim festival], goats are very friendly animals, I no longer eat goats as a result.

Raccoons; I worked at a pizza place and found a raccoon outside and got it to eat pizza crusts from my hands, eventually it became a mom and I fed the family pizzas which were not able to be sold.  I would not recommend feeding wild stray animals, but it was a risk I was willing to take being a foolhardy fellow sometimes.  My parents gave me a toy raccoon as a kid and I have always thought they were a beautiful creature.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 09:04:37 PM »
Im a cat guy... Have been for 20 years at least....

I like all animals... I sit in my yard and the squirrels and the birds all love to play when I daven in my yard.

I hate dead animals on the road. Because I drive so much to go to and from work I end up seeing a lot of dead animals on the road. I try to take it like a sign or a reminder, like the sacrificial offerings in the Temple, that it could have been me dead on the road.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 09:51:02 PM »
Im a cat guy... Have been for 20 years at least....

I like all animals... I sit in my yard and the squirrels and the birds all love to play when I daven in my yard.

I hate dead animals on the road. Because I drive so much to go to and from work I end up seeing a lot of dead animals on the road. I try to take it like a sign or a reminder, like the sacrificial offerings in the Temple, that it could have been me dead on the road.

I hate dead animals on the road too!  I have seen it many times.  The worst was one time I saw a squirrel on the road who was half-dead far beyond help [his guts were all over the place, but his upper torso was still active and aware].  I stopped my car got out and had to "put it out of its misery".  Truly one of the hardest things I have ever done [I have never killed an animal before], but I could not stand to see it suffer a miserable long death.  Other people's cars were swerving out of the way to avoid hitting it, I felt no one else was going to do it so I stopped.  It affected me and made me quite sad for some time.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 03:22:55 AM »
>>Your favorite animal?<<
All except muslamics. ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 03:40:34 AM »
giraffe :::D