Author Topic: June 6th, Protest NO MOSQUES AT GROUND ZERO. I just might go. Maybe others?  (Read 534 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://nomosquesatgroundzero.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/stop-the-911-mosque-protest-june-6-2010/

Also if you are out of the NY area please sign the petitions I will have posted this is an disgrace and a slap in the face.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Make signs saying:

"Behead those who built mosques in New York."

"Muslims muslims you will pay,
your REAL nakba is on it's way!"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I have a suggestion .. Open a pig farm in Mecca as a trade off?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
The USA is just humiliating itself... I kinda feel bad..... but there are many Muslims now in the US  the US is realizing  it has bigger problems and is giving up ..im looking back and seeing the unity and the fire of Americans right after 9-11 i think the fuel is burned out and the dying  economy is the dirt.

Yea the USA is still a sleeping giant...but a sleeping giant with cancer...can it go into remission? maybe?

But I can come. I love the USA it has been for the most part good to me...i really really hope she gets her act together.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 04:53:10 AM by 18chai »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Bump.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I have a good message for a sign.

"Go back to Saudi Arabia, if you want to build a mosque now here!"
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have a suggestion .. Open a pig farm in Mecca as a trade off?
:::D :::D :::D :clap: :soldier:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.