Author Topic: black anti semitic rapper gets destroyed by white jewish rapper. Bad language.  (Read 3583 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
I know you all dont like rap, but this is battle rap, where theres no beat. I showed you before a white jewish guy destroying a black. Well yet again the white jewish guy destroys this very anti semitic black.

Warning bad language.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
It'd be depressing to find out how many black rappers probably have white or Jewish ghost writers.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
well eminem ghostwrites for dre.

But the anti semitism from the black and the black crowd showed there true colours. They hate jews, they are jealous of jews and want them destroyed.

The jewish guy never said one racist thing to the darkie. He still destroyed him...

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What, this is something new? I hate shvugs. I work with these animals. They're the reason I am an ultra-conservative republican. All shvugs are like this chimp, anti-Semitic and anti-White. >:(

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   This video really disgusts me. It doesn't matter who won. Jews stooping to the level of Schwartzas is just as repulsive as the Schwartzas doing it themselves. Even worse since more is expected from the Jew.
   In contrast, when Jews sit down at the Shabbat table, the topic is not dissing each other and talking about how stupid they and their mothers are. Instead Jews entertain themselves by discussing how intelligent each other is. Instead of insulting people's mothers, they show the highest respect for all family members and ancestors all the way back to Abraham, Noah and Adam.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
   This video really disgusts me. It doesn't matter who won. Jews stooping to the level of Schwartzas is just as repulsive as the Schwartzas doing it themselves. Even worse since more is expected from the Jew.
   In contrast, when Jews sit down at the Shabbat table, the topic is not dissing each other and talking about how stupid they and their mothers are. Instead Jews entertain themselves by discussing how intelligent each other is. Instead of insulting people's mothers, they show the highest respect for all family members and ancestors all the way back to Abraham, Noah and Adam.

why this jew is with these animals is beyond me, good post. But at least he won and didnt back down.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I have no idea why whites and or jews would want anything to do with this crap noise to begin with.  This is music?  Rap is crap with a silent C.  Why lower our selves by copying a bunch of low IQ savages?  Rap makes my ears bleed.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

The black rapper can eat the jewish rappers shiite.
The Jewish rapper can eat the black rappers shiite.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
How do one judge who is the bigger [censored] ?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
well eminem ghostwrites for dre.
It is the other way around. That talentless faggot is even more worthless than his negro lover.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
How do one judge who is the bigger [censored] ?

The New & Improved Drek Scale
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't like any rap but I think C4J makes a valid point (except for on that nauseating queer Feminem).

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
What, this is something new? I hate shvugs. I work with these animals. They're the reason I am an ultra-conservative republican. All shvugs are like this chimp, anti-Semitic and anti-White. >:(

Would that include shvugs like James David Manning?
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

Would that include shvugs like James David Manning?

I don't know about that, but I will say this: Scratch the surface of any shvug, and you'll get an anti-Semite.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This is DUMB.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates