Poll

Should "Hidden Author" be banned by Yacov or the mods?

Yes
2 (11.1%)
No
9 (50%)
Given a warning
2 (11.1%)
Not sure
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Should Hidden Author be banned?  (Read 6172 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Poll: Should Hidden Author be banned?
« on: May 13, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »
With all the vitriol being focused on a poster (FOTL) who isn't even active anymore, I figured I'd ask your opinions of a real troll who does everything possible to get under Chaim's skin. So, should this instigator who never contributes anything of any sort to the regular forum, even in disagreement with us, be allowed to remain?

Chaimfan

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Poll: Should Hidden Author be banned?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 04:53:23 PM »
At least he is using his brain to ask challenging questions of Chaim and not being a pest like FOTL.

ftf

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 04:54:46 PM »
Yes he asks weird questions, and yes he insults chaim, but he doesn't suggest killing people, or make broad inaccurate statements.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 04:55:25 PM »
I just read his ask JTF question for this week and I had the urge to say something nasty.

Wouldn't mind ban on Hidden Author.

What a jealous piece of drek.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 05:01:31 PM »
Hidden Author should definitely NOT be banned! He raises some very valid arguments which challenge the mainstream viewpoint on this forum! We need people who will make some unpopular arguments and ask the challenging questions of Chaim and the rest of us. If you're going to ban him, then you might as well ban me as well since I think very much like him!

Is that the way we want to run this forum? Do we just want one top of viewpoint to monopolize this forum? I think that would be a HORRIBLE idea!

The way we deal with someone whose viewpoints and arguments we don't like, we don't ban him, we don't censor him, we don't defame him. We ANSWER him! That's the doctrine we should follow here!

Daniel

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »
Hidden Author should definitely NOT be banned! He raises some very valid arguments which challenge the mainstream viewpoint on this forum! We need people who will make some unpopular arguments and ask the challenging questions of Chaim and the rest of us. If you're going to ban him, then you might as well ban me as well since I think very much like him!

Is that the way we want to run this forum? Do we just want one top of viewpoint to monopolize this forum? I think that would be a HORRIBLE idea!

The way we deal with someone whose viewpoints and arguments we don't like, we don't ban him, we don't censor him, we don't defame him. We ANSWER him! That's the doctrine we should follow here!

Daniel

amen!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

ftf

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 05:03:49 PM »

Daniel
QFT

(QFT = quoted for truth)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 05:10:19 PM by ftf »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »
QFT

??? ???What does this mean?  ??? :-\

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »
Why not just flame the snot out of him first?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »
Something needs to be done with him I didn't like that post he put to Chaim last week on the questions show.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 08:29:45 PM »
He's so hidden i don'nt know who he is. :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 08:37:29 PM »
I like that mord you made me laugh. I just got annoyed with him because he compaired Chaim with Nixon. How he made that stretch is a mystery to me.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 08:39:30 PM »
 :D :D :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 09:33:20 PM »

LOL!  :laugh:
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2007, 11:42:19 PM »
I like that mord you made me laugh. I just got annoyed with him because he compaired Chaim with Nixon. How he made that stretch is a mystery to me.

You were unable to see the parallel after I pointed it out. Let me explain it in simpler terms: Nixon thought that negative attitudes towards a minority (Jews) was acceptable because he made exceptions for "good people" (Harry Kissenger). Chaim thinks that negative attitudes towards a minority (blacks) are acceptable because he makes exceptions for "good people" (Alan Keyes). You may not agree with how I think but perhaps you can at least understand how I think!

BTW banning people you despise is a classic tactic for bigots...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2007, 11:59:39 PM »

You were unable to see the parallel after I pointed it out. Let me explain it in simpler terms: Nixon thought that negative attitudes towards a minority (Jews) was acceptable because he made exceptions for "good people" (Harry Kissenger). Chaim thinks that negative attitudes towards a minority (blacks) are acceptable because he makes exceptions for "good people" (Alan Keyes). You may not agree with how I think but perhaps you can at least understand how I think!

hidden, you have one fan here of the fact that you challenge chaim.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 12:56:54 AM »
Ah, so the troll finally shows its face. Glad to know I have that ability.  ;) Anyway, dumbarse, he's HENRY KISSINGER, not "Harry Kissenger". Read a couple books; that way you might get people's names right.

Loser.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 01:09:11 AM »

Don't freak out. Out of all the votes, there's only 1 vote to ban you.

Look, it's ok to post opinions, as long as it fits within the rules of the forum. People have to have a place to debate issues and not fear retribution. That's what a forum is for.

Debate with us. Stay rational. It's good to work this stuff out.

Obviously, we would all appreciate if you would show the common respect not to insult Chaim or JTF members but we welcome your arguments.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 04:13:22 AM »
Ah, so the troll finally shows its face. Glad to know I have that ability.  ;) Anyway, dumbarse, he's HENRY KISSINGER, not "Harry Kissenger". Read a couple books; that way you might get people's names right.

Loser.

Amazing how easily you're offended--apparently Chaim=God in your opinion!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 10:06:37 AM »
I don't think Hidden Author should be banned either. 

On the other hand, I did not appreciate his question/post to Chaim of a few weeks ago about how Israel demolished Lebanon and displaced the poor "civilians."  That was very lame. 

It's a typical lefty tactic -- criticize the civilized western democracies for using "excessive force" and completely overlooking what the terrorist monsters have done to bring such force on themselves.  So to put it in simpler language,  the "civilian" casualties and damages are NOT Israel's problem.  They are the fault of [censored] Hezbollah that entrenches its people amongst these all too willing so-called "civilians." 

And we all know that Arab men are complete wimps.  They either hide behind the skirts of their (willing) women and children, or they send out their children to become suicide bombers, rather than fighting like men.  This is something that Hidden Author conveniently overlooks. 

One more thing.  Have any of you noticed how these Arabs wail dramatically when their women and children are accidentally killed by Israelis? Yet they are perfectly happy when these same women and children die, as long as they take a few Israelis with them.  Hypocrities!

So I say, don't ban him/her.  Flame away!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 10:27:00 AM »
The arabs never have the problem of targeting civilians,they bomb kindergartens pizza stores busses as well as aim their kassams at civilians.Then again arabs always go out of their way to hide amongst civilians set up their rockets in peoples houses ,many lebanesse  Christians complained they set  katushyas up in their villages moslems aren'nt dogs ,dogs are to noble they are a combination of vermin
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 02:28:53 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 10:48:56 AM »
I don't think Hidden Author should be banned either. 

On the other hand, I did not appreciate his question/post to Chaim of a few weeks ago about how Israel demolished Lebanon and displaced the poor "civilians."  That was very lame. 

It's a typical lefty tactic -- criticize the civilized western democracies for using "excessive force" and completely overlooking what the terrorist monsters have done to bring such force on themselves.  So to put it in simpler language,  the "civilian" casualties and damages are NOT Israel's problem.  They are the fault of [censored] Hezbollah that entrenches its people amongst these all too willing so-called "civilians." 

And we all know that Arab men are complete wimps.  They either hide behind the skirts of their (willing) women and children, or they send out their children to become suicide bombers, rather than fighting like men.  This is something that Hidden Author conveniently overlooks. 

One more thing.  Have any of you noticed how these Arabs wail dramatically when their women and children are accidentally killed by Israelis? Yet they are perfectly happy when these same women and children die, as long as they take a few Israelis with them.  Hypocrities!

So I say, don't ban him/her.  Flame away!

Lisa, all the better if we have leftists on this forum asking Chaim leftist "lame" questions.  We are both comfortable with the rightist point of view!  We are convinced that the vast majority of leftist opinions are wrong. It's unfortunate that some would even consider banning him and it simply tells me that they are either not strong enough or smart enough to defend jtf's point of view.  I would say to those people, "Deal with it and learn how to interact with people different from you with differing opinions or else you'll never get anywhere in life!" 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 10:52:37 AM by dannycookie57 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 06:45:21 PM »
Amazing how easily you're offended--apparently Chaim=G-d in your opinion!
Would you be attributing idolatrous worship to me because you think Sharpton is G-d and assume everyone thinks like you?

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 02:42:43 PM »
Amazing how easily you're offended--apparently Chaim=G-d in your opinion!
Would you be attributing idolatrous worship to me because you think Sharpton is G-d and assume everyone thinks like you?

You know that's idolatory? It must have taken all of your brainpower to figure that out!