Author Topic: Mark Williams of Tea Party express calls Manhattan B.P Jewish uncle tom  (Read 1065 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:                        

Tea Party leader Mark Williams rips Scott Stringer as 'Jewish Uncle Tom' for supporting WTC mosque

BY Bill Hutchinson
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, May 24th 2010, 10:45 PM
Tea Party Express leader Mark Williams has offered up more insulting rants regarding the proposed mosque at Ground Zero, this time targeting Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer.
Nelson/AP
Tea Party Express leader Mark Williams has offered up more insulting rants regarding the proposed mosque at Ground Zero, this time targeting Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer.
 r
Take our Poll
Mosque near Ground Zero moves forward
    * Imam building Islamic center near Ground Zero urges worshippers to fight against backlash with peace

A Tea Party flamethrower blasted Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer Monday as a "Jewish Uncle Tom" for supporting a proposed mosque near Ground Zero.

Mark Williams, chairman of the Tea Party Express, took to his blog to spew hate at Stringer after the politician compared him to Adolf Hitler at a press conference last week.

Williams countered that Stringer is a "sniviling [sic] worm" and "a Jewish Uncle Tom who would have turned rat on Anne Frank."

Stringer vowed not to back down from "a thug" like Williams and expressed surprise that the Tea Party hasn't booted him.

"He's a bigot whose mission in life is to divide society," Stringer said. "He works at sowing seeds of racial and religious hatred."

Williams set off a feud last week when he blogged that the proposed mosque and Islamic cultural center would be a monument to the 9/11 attackers "for the worship of the terrorists' monkey-god."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/05/25/2010-05-25_tea_party_drip_bags_on_stringer.html#ixzz0owe7kKLv
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Anyone who supports Islam in any fashion is either a Nazi themselves, or a "useful idiot" to the Nazis.  I can't stand people who promote things they have not researched well.  To call Islam anti-Semitic is to put things lightly.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I agree with the Tea Party guy. 

This also goes to show how Chaim is correct when he says that Jews in office in America go out of their way to prove how "objective" they are that they'll screw their fellow Jews over.  In this case, they're screwing America over.  Stuff like this can cause anti-semitism. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Isn't Williams Jewish?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

This also goes to show how Chaim is correct when he says that Jews in office in America go out of their way to prove how "objective" they are that they'll screw their fellow Jews over.  In this case, they're screwing America over.  Stuff like this can cause anti-semitism. 
See my Ask JTF question for this week.

I don't think evil Jews like this are trying to suck up to their goyim masters, I just think they hate decency and values period.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

See my Ask JTF question for this week.

I don't think evil Jews like this are trying to suck up to their goyim masters, I just think they hate decency and values period.
true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Well this Scott Stringer shmuck is now on my SHITLIST... Anyone who supports building an accursed mosque on the very ground that Islams warriors murdered my brother is going to be hated very much by me. It is a shame this piece of drek was Jewish because I try hard not to hate Jews. But to insult me, my mother, and my entire family with such a preposterous idea as to allow Islam to dance on my brothers grave is too much to bear. I will actively fight against Scott Stringer with every last ounce of my being.

PS: my message to mr stringer is that the racial and religious hatred has come from the Muslims. Before 9/11 I was not so concerned with Islam, but now it is my sworn enemy... Anyone who defends it I stand against.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:38:07 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Well this Scott Stringer shmuck is now on my SHITLIST... Anyone who supports building an accursed mosque on the very ground that Islams warriors murdered my brother is going to be hated very much by me. It is a shame this piece of drek was Jewish because I try hard not to hate Jews. But to insult me, my mother, and my entire family with such a preposterous idea as to allow Islam to dance on my brothers grave is too much to bear. I will actively fight against Scott Stringer with every last ounce of my being.

PS: my message to mr stringer is that the racial and religious hatred has come from the Muslims. Before 9/11 I was not so concerned with Islam, but now it is my sworn enemy... Anyone who defends it I stand against.

I am not sure how you feel about the idea, but as a victim of 911 your voice would resonate to a stronger degree than others if voiced in objection to this hideous project.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
The reason why he does not complain about "religious hatred" of the muslims is because he deserves only death.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THIS FILTHY JEWISH UNCLE TOM IS A PIG, HE HAS SAID YES TO THIS MOSQUE IN DOWNTOWN,  SO MARK WILLIAMS WE SHOULD SUPPORT and we should go to those tea parties  THIS IS AN FLIPPIN OUTRAGE ABOUT THIS MOSQUE guess when they want the inauguration of this mosque  9/11/2011 10 YEARS EXACT what a slap this traitor  and all the moolie jiggas in that city councel and leftist commies
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I used to live in the same apt complex with Mr. Stringer and his then live in gf.  Let me tell you, he was a rotten neighbor who wouldn't lift a finger to help a Jew or White person unless it was within the scope of something PC.  I specifically needed his help once for something totally reasonable.  All it would have taken from him was a phone call from his office secretary.   This man with whom I had been friendly with for 6 years, didn't even offer me the courtesy of a return phone call--total unequivocal scumbag.  This latest decision of his isn't the least surprising

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Of all places to build mosque, why there??  To rub it in our faces, of course!