Author Topic: Communist North Korean aggression  (Read 636 times)

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Communist North Korean aggression
« on: May 25, 2010, 11:46:38 AM »
Dear all, the Communist North Koreans are gettng more and more bellicose. The atmosphere seems different from before. Perhaps Kim Jong Il is facing an unknown internal coup threat and he wishes to head this off by waging war. I have been digusted by comments I have seen on WND here: http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=804
by so-called Conservative Americans saying nonsense like "Agree with Dr. Paul or not, I also would like to know what the hades we're still doing in S. Korea, Japan, Germany" and another dumb comment saying South and North Korea are the same and South Koreans hate Americans. This is NONSENSE. The South Koreans elected a RIGHT-WING president Lee Myung Bak. They threw out the old leftist party at the last election. In any case the contempt those Leftists had for America is no worse than the contempt American Leftists have to the USA!. How DUMB can these people be? I would expect that uneducated talk from negroes but surely not from white Americans, let alone ones who call themselves 'Conservatives'. As always Chaim Ben Pesach speaks the truth. The Ron Paul /Rand Paul types are a grave danger to Conservatism, America and the Free world and should be stopped at all costs, even if that means supporting a Democrat opponent.

BE WARNED: If America sits idly by and allows North Korean Communists to bully and overrun Free Democratic Capitalist South Korea, then it will also sit idly by when Iran attacks Israel. This is just a prelude. The only reason South Korea hasnt lashed out at the Communists is because its military command is subordinate to the USA until 2012. Its Obama's Left-wing regime that is preventing South Korea from robustly defending itself. Say what you like about GW Bush, but North Korea wouldnt be pulling this stuff if he was president.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Communist North Korean aggression
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 12:26:51 PM »
I agree that America needs to step up to the plate and put North Korea out of its misery. How long do civilized nations allow pip-squeek dictators to threaten the free world?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14