Author Topic: I have an idea, can anyone help?  (Read 871 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I have an idea, can anyone help?
« on: May 25, 2010, 02:00:20 PM »
I had an idea that someone should make a youtube video clip out of the ask JTF question this week which was about Baruch Goldstein ZT"L.   We can post it as a "video response" to some of the most viewed videos regarding "the massacre" in the Cave of the Patriarchs.   I don't know how to make the clip and am unable for time constraints anyway.  But some people here are very good at that.   We can also come up with some creative ideas (tricks, ie like that I used for my michele obama whitey video) in this thread to make the vid popular on youtube.   Let's brainstorm.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I have an idea, can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 02:02:15 PM »
I can do that and translate it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 02:09:20 PM »

Awesome!  Hebrew subtitles would be great for the Israeli viewers to promote an alternative to their brainwashing about Baruch.   It may spark discussion even from our enemies who are obsessed with our site and videos.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 03:30:49 AM »

Awesome!  Hebrew subtitles would be great for the Israeli viewers to promote an alternative to their brainwashing about Baruch.   It may spark discussion even from our enemies who are obsessed with our site and videos.
Cool!  I believe I was the guy who asked the question too, neat! :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 04:40:00 PM »
Speaking of promoting videos with tricks, something that recently went viral on the internet and youtube was the rumored affair of Lebron James' mom with his cavs teammate Delonte west.    This video which has audio clip of Calvin Murphy on radio saying the rumor is absolutely true got over 101,000 hits. 

It might be worth making a video response that says Lebron rebuttle to calvin murphy or anything along those lines and then put a JTF video.    The obama video was at least partly related to the subject of michelle obama.  Do you think using a trick like this is worth doing?  We might draw a lot of sports fans to the video instead of politically minded viewers....   But it might be worth it.   Maybe with a JTF video where Chaim speaks about black athletes etc.