Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera criticizes Lou Dobbs, Hannity and O'Reilly  (Read 4881 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Geraldo Rivera criticizes Lou Dobbs, Hannity and O'Reilly
« on: May 13, 2007, 08:56:05 PM »
From the thread title, you should be able to figure out why.

A guy legally immigrated years ago from Haiti.  After violating drug laws and serving time in prison, he's no longer eligible to have legal status because he violated the law; this makes sense.  His wife currently has legal status since she didn't violate the law.  Geraldo invited them on his show for a segment and showed one of their babies crying, in an attempt to try and dry sympathy for the "open borders crowd."  He continues to fail to address the obvious points. 

Geraldo continues to argue, "You can't separate young American citizens from their parents.  You can't separate families."  Someone needs to tell him and the other clueless liberals to stop trying to use anchor babies as human shields.  Besides the fact that anchor babies shouldn't be given automatic citizenship, when their parents are ruled to be deported, they can take their kids with them.  So the kids wouldn't be separated from the parents.  Why is the "open borders crowd" so clueless? 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Geraldo Rivera criticizes Lou Dobbs, Hannity and O'Reilly
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 09:17:59 PM »
Here's one thing that I really hate about illegal aliens:

They come here illegally, drop babies on our soil, and when the federal government finally gets around to deport them, they have the high gall to piss and moan about "breaking up families".

Same thing with those who come here legally, and who break our more serious laws.  Why do they not think as to what they're doing?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 09:39:55 PM »

They come here illegally, drop babies on our soil, and when the federal government finally gets around to deport them, they have the high gall to piss and moan about "breaking up families".

Same thing with those who come here legally, and who break our more serious laws.  Why do they not think as to what they're doing?

This is becoming a game with this group. The bad part of this is when people come to our country and the first thing they do is break the law with no ramifications. What make anyone think they wont go right on doing it. I seems like Bush and the evil congress is at it again trying to con the American people into some form of amnesty plan. Lets hope it fails and puts the icing on the cake for the Bush Presidency.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 09:55:34 PM »

This is becoming a game with this group. The bad part of this is when people come to our country and the first thing they do is break the law with no ramifications. What make anyone think they wont go right on doing it. I seems like Bush and the evil congress is at it again trying to con the American people into some form of amnesty plan. Lets hope it fails and puts the icing on the cake for the Bush Presidency.

McCain was interviewed by Tim Russert (annoying liberal) earlier and one of the questions was about immigration.  Russert basically asked McCain if he was being reticent lately about his co-authored McCain-Kennedy proposal because conservatives in Iowa know that his plan is crap. 

After hesitating, McCain said he's indeed been meeting privately with Kennedy, Chertoff and some other open borders people.  He also mentioned Senator Kyl.  Kyl supposedly opposed anything close to amnesty so he better not give in to the open borders crowd.

McCain thinks he has support from conservatives because he has a consistent position on abortion.  The latter really isn't one of the most important issues.  It's time for McCain to drop out of the race for president. 

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 10:54:51 PM »
Geraldo is a punk. Years ago I had the raw footage to that infamous interview Geraldo did with Charles Manson. What you didn't see on television was Geraldo backing down to a direct challenge to a fight with Charlie. 

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 11:11:17 PM »
Geraldo is a punk. Years ago I had the raw footage to that infamous interview Geraldo did with Charles Manson. What you didn't see on television was Geraldo backing down to a direct challenge to a fight with Charlie.

Even in the part of the interview which was broadcast, you could see Geraldo making in his pants every time Manson made a threatening gesture. Geraldo's sickly smiles, gestures of appeasement, were priceless.

Geraldo, in his famous shouting match with O'Reilly, claimed that illegal aliens are more law-abiding than reguar citizens. And of course O'Reilly, being a moron, didn't challenge him on it.

Contrast what Geraldo claimed to the statistics from the Los Angeles Times which David, on the recent Take Back America show, quoted about the Los Angeles illegal alien crime wave.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 11:12:52 PM by Dissenter »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 11:26:19 PM »

Geraldo also insists that Paris Hilton deserves no jail time.  He says she didn't commit a crime.  However, she had already received at least a couple warnings and been on probation.  Geraldo conveniently ignores this fact because it ruins his argument. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »

Even in the part of the interview which was broadcast, you could see Geraldo making in his pants every time Manson made a threatening gesture. Geraldo's sickly smiles, gestures of appeasement, were priceless.

Geraldo, in his famous shouting match with O'Reilly, claimed that illegal aliens are more law-abiding than reguar citizens. And of course O'Reilly, being a moron, didn't challenge him on it.

Contrast what Geraldo claimed to the statistics from the Los Angeles Times which David, on the recent Take Back America show, quoted about the Los Angeles illegal alien crime wave.

O'Reilly did challenge him but Geraldo ignores facts when they're not what he wants to hear. 

O'Reilly also challenged Wesley Clark --who accepted campaign finance donations from Soros in 2004-- but Clark likes to believe Soros is a philanthropist of great causes.   

O'Reilly tends to do a good job.   

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 02:17:04 AM »
O'Reilly did challenge him but Geraldo ignores facts when they're not what he wants to hear.

O'Reilly didn't challenge him on the crime question during their shouting match - in fact, he looked taken aback by Geraldo's "statistics" - but perhaps he challenged him during other Geraldo appearances. I watch The O'Reilly Factor regularly and I know that he has done a lot of stories on illegal aliens, including the recent one in Virginia involving the two teenaged white girls slaughtered in a car crash by a drunken Mexican.

Unfortunately, O'Reilly is a wild card. Although he sometimes attacks rappers - whom he knows that most of his audience hates (just as he knows that they hate pedophiles, another one of his favorite targets) - his greatest hero is Bobby Kennedy, and he slobbers all over Al Sharpton and Cornel West whenever they appear on his show.

Like you, I enjoyed watching him challenge Wesley Clark on his association with George Soros. But O'Reilly still insists that the Serbs were in the wrong, and viciously attacked Serb spokesmen while America, under Clark's leadership, was bombing Belgrade.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 02:52:30 AM »

O'Reilly didn't challenge him on the crime question during their shouting match - in fact, he looked taken aback by Geraldo's "statistics" - but perhaps he challenged him during other Geraldo appearances. I watch The O'Reilly Factor regularly and I know that he has done a lot of stories on illegal aliens, including the recent one in Virginia involving the two teenaged white girls slaughtered in a car crash by a drunken Mexican.

Unfortunately, O'Reilly is a wild card. Although he sometimes attacks rappers - whom he knows that most of his audience hates (just as he knows that they hate pedophiles, another one of his favorite targets) - his greatest hero is Bobby Kennedy, and he slobbers all over Al Sharpton and Cornel West whenever they appear on his show.

Like you, I enjoyed watching him challenge Wesley Clark on his association with George Soros. But O'Reilly still insists that the Serbs were in the wrong, and viciously attacked Serb spokesmen while America, under Clark's leadership, was bombing Belgrade.

I think O'Reilly wants to show that he considers both sides of issues.  That's probably why at times, he's said to Sharpton "That's a good point" while discussing a topic.  I doubt he actually agrees with him. 

Besides the fact that he was related to JFK, I don't know much about Bobby Kennedy.  What did he do to cause people to either like or dislike him?

I've never seen Cornel West on the show but he should feel ashamed for agreeing with anything West says. 

With Kosovo, which side was "in the wrong?"

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 04:42:25 AM »
I think O'Reilly wants to show that he considers both sides of issues.  That's probably why at times, he's said to Sharpton "That's a good point" while discussing a topic.  I doubt he actually agrees with him.

Besides the fact that he was related to JFK, I don't know much about Bobby Kennedy.  What did he do to cause people to either like or dislike him?

I've never seen Cornel West on the show but he should feel ashamed for agreeing with anything West says.

I chose the word "slobber" advisedly. We all know what Sharpton is, and it's disgusting to watch O'Reilly figuratively slap him on the back like they're best friends. O'Reilly also goes out of his way to call Cornel West "articulate" and a man with a large vocabulary. O'Reilly actually said something like that to West during one of his appearances.

RFK was basically a JFK clone about "civil rights" in the 1960s. Like all of the leftist Kennedys, he lived up to what the black nationalist W.E.B. DuBois said about Bostonian whites in the 1930s: "They want the slaves free, but not in Boston." RFK supported forced busing - except into Martha's Vineyard and the Kennedy compound - and all of the other impositions of the integrationists, and his spirit lives on in O'Reilly - which is why O'Reilly slobbers over Sharpton and West as "legitimate leaders" of the black community.

As for Kosovo, you must be new to JTF if you don't know how we feel about it. The Balkans war of the 1990s was an Arab-supported Muslim attack on Christian Europe in which the heroic Serbs attempted to keep their sacred ancestral homeland, Kosovo, from being overrun by Albanian Muslims in the same way that the American Southwest is being overrun by Mexicans.

To assist the Muslims, America under Bill Clinton slaughtered thousands of Christians on Eastern Sunday morning, 1999, to help the Muslims win their victory. Fighting side by side with the Balkans Muslims were muhajidin (Muslim terrorists) from all over the Islamic world, including many associated with Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

In other words, America fought in alliance with Al Qaeda in the 1990s to slaughter thousands of European Christians.

In Sarajevo, the capital of Muslim Bosnia, Muslim terrorists killed their own women and children in the marketplaces and then blamed the atrocities on the Serbs. A UN report clearly demonstrated it, but reporters like CNN "reporter" Christiane Amanpour, who is half-Iranian, spread the lie that "Muslims would never kill their own women and children."

Now, of course - from our bitter experience in Iraq - we know that Muslims enjoy killing their own women and children. But in the 1990s, before September 11th, people were willing to believe the lie that the Muslims are "just like us."

After September 11th, the head of the largest Muslim charity in the United States, the Holy Land Global Relief Foundation, was arrested for terrorist ties by the FBI. He fought in Bosnia with Al Qaeda members.

The six New Jersey Muslim terrorists who planned to slaughter soldiers at Fort Dix are from the Balkans.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:06:48 AM by Dissenter »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 08:55:14 AM »
Ya... I agree. O'Reilly is a slime ball.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 07:21:15 PM »
Geraldo aka jerry rivers was an affrimative action lawyer who defended the notorius street gang called the young lords. The young lords included such illustrous members as felipe luciano the channel 5 reporter and radio talk show host, juan gonzales the white hater news columinst and the partner of the skank amy goodman and pablo guzman the channel 4 reporter. Geraldo has been married to white women so many times that he can't keep count. He has the morals of a alley cat. As for as O'reilly is concerned he is nothing more than a panderer to the likes of sharpton, and the rest of the black intelligentsia. As far as cornel west is concerned, he may be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this planet. His writings are awful and incoherrent and he is nothing more than a black who tries to use big words and has no idea what the meanings are. He is a typical minstrel show oddity and should be looked at as such.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 12:28:52 AM »

I chose the word "slobber" advisedly. We all know what Sharpton is, and it's disgusting to watch O'Reilly figuratively slap him on the back like they're best friends. O'Reilly also goes out of his way to call Cornel West "articulate" and a man with a large vocabulary. O'Reilly actually said something like that to West during one of his appearances.

RFK was basically a JFK clone about "civil rights" in the 1960s. Like all of the leftist Kennedys, he lived up to what the black nationalist W.E.B. DuBois said about Bostonian whites in the 1930s: "They want the slaves free, but not in Boston." RFK supported forced busing - except into Martha's Vineyard and the Kennedy compound - and all of the other impositions of the integrationists, and his spirit lives on in O'Reilly - which is why O'Reilly slobbers over Sharpton and West as "legitimate leaders" of the black community.

As for Kosovo, you must be new to JTF if you don't know how we feel about it. The Balkans war of the 1990s was an Arab-supported Muslim attack on Christian Europe in which the heroic Serbs attempted to keep their sacred ancestral homeland, Kosovo, from being overrun by Albanian Muslims in the same way that the American Southwest is being overrun by Mexicans.

To assist the Muslims, America under Bill Clinton slaughtered thousands of Christians on Eastern Sunday morning, 1999, to help the Muslims win their victory. Fighting side by side with the Balkans Muslims were muhajidin (Muslim terrorists) from all over the Islamic world, including many associated with Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

In other words, America fought in alliance with Al Qaeda in the 1990s to slaughter thousands of European Christians.

In Sarajevo, the capital of Muslim Bosnia, Muslim terrorists killed their own women and children in the marketplaces and then blamed the atrocities on the Serbs. A UN report clearly demonstrated it, but reporters like CNN "reporter" Christiane Amanpour, who is half-Iranian, spread the lie that "Muslims would never kill their own women and children."

Now, of course - from our bitter experience in Iraq - we know that Muslims enjoy killing their own women and children. But in the 1990s, before September 11th, people were willing to believe the lie that the Muslims are "just like us."

After September 11th, the head of the largest Muslim charity in the United States, the Holy Land Global Relief Foundation, was arrested for terrorist ties by the FBI. He fought in Bosnia with Al Qaeda members.

The six New Jersey Muslim terrorists who planned to slaughter soldiers at Fort Dix are from the Balkans.

Thank you for the explanation. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 08:16:31 PM »

I'm not sure if you knew about this but I just found one of the organizations that supported intervening in Kosovo:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/kosovomilosevicsep98.htm

When you get to the end of the letter, you'll see the names of the people who signed it.

It's disappointing to see John Bolton's name on the letter.  I thought he was better informed. 

The Clinton doctrine:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Doctrine

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 11:02:33 PM »
Geraldo is excited for the possibility of mestizos one day becoming the largest group in the US>