Author Topic: Destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Rebuild the Temple!!!  (Read 2545 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Rebuild the Temple!!!
« on: May 26, 2010, 02:43:08 PM »
I am so angry right now I can scream. I just read that the Manhattan Community board has OKed the building of an accursed mosque on the sacred grounds of the WTC. This is the ultimate insult to me and my family. My brother was killed by bloodthirsty muslim terrorists who were performing their most holy act of destruction. Islam in any form is a disease which must be eradicated before it spreads its vile message of death and destruction. It is not a religion of peace, it has a very violent and bloody history, and it will not change no matter how many so-called 'moderate' mudslims there are. It is beyond me how the American population can turn a blind eye to the history of Islam. It started with forced conversions, murder, and raping and pillaging... Its history for 100s of years included piracy, destruction of conquered peoples religious sites {including our Holy Temple}, and more murder and destruction. The highest held position for a muslim is to be a martyr, which is a person who doesnt sacrifice his own life to stand for anything, but instead a muslim martyr is one who kills others. The muslim Shahid is a figure which they teach their children to emulate.

Now muslims have destroyed downtown New York city on 9/11... And the 'Cordoba Institute' which has a long association with the Muslim Caliphate {Islamic World Domination} now wants to place a mosque on the ground that Islam destroyed in a message which is seen by the muslim world as the victory of Islam over all other religions.

I SAY "NO WAY JOSE!"

The time is coming when the Muslims must be taught a lesson. This is the time to destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque, tear it to the ground and pound the rubble into sand... Remove the abomination which these muslim invaders built to demoralize and demean the Jewish people. We are a proud people, we have much to be proud of. We cannot allow the Muslims to dance in victory over our dead. My brothers soul cries out in pain as he witnesses the destruction of the America which we knew as children.

DESTROY THE MOSQUE... Every day I daydream that I could be the one to bring down the ugly mosque. I dont care how many muslims will die in the destruction. I wish it could be by flying planes into the mosque... But bombs and missiles will suffice.

I am sorry if this is radical... But I believe that in this case action is required.

Of course on an individual level I am not suggesting anyone act on my request. But at least you can think about it, plot it, and eventually it will happen... That Mosque must come down!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Rebuild the Temple!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 02:50:22 PM »
I agree. G-d is angry. THE MOSQUE MUST BE DESTROYED!!!  >:( >:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »
Holocaust the Muslims!!!!!!1111111  >:(

My friend from CA just called me and told me he fell in love with a Paki Muzlim girl how can he do that?

Arise the 3rd Temple!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 04:09:53 PM »
Grind the Dome of the Rock's golden roof into dust, mix it into water, and make all the Hamas prisoners drink the "bitter waters".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 05:23:33 PM »
Grind the Dome of the Rock's golden roof into dust, mix it into water, and make all the Hamas prisoners drink the "bitter waters".

Very good... I was trying to make a parallel to the story of Moshe destroying the golden calf by grounding it into powder...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/246635/jewish/The-Golden-Calf.htm
Moses Return

Assured of G-d's forgiveness, Moses descended from Mount Sinai. Exactly forty days had passed since he had gone up, and in his hands he carried the Tables of Testimony, written by G-d Himself. At the foot of the mountain his disciple Joshua awaited him, and together they approached the camp of Israel.

When they came within hearing distance of the camp, shouts of jubilation and joy reached their ears. Moses soon saw what was going on. In despair, he threw the Tables of Testimony to the ground, shattering them into small pieces. A people who could worship a golden calf so soon after they faced G-d and heard His voice say, "Thou shalt not make thee a graven image," did not deserve this treasure, Moses thought. Then he took the golden idol, ground it to dust and spread the dust over the water, which he made the people drink. Thus he showed them the impotence of their idol, and the foolishness of their action.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »
I don't believe it's radical at all to want that evil thing destroyed.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 05:39:22 PM »
Re-build the temple on the mount,- kick out all muslims from Israel and never, ever let another mosque be built again in the West.

-Its that simple and its the only way.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 06:45:08 PM »
I support Muman and his post 100%!!! Down with the mosque!!!! Down with the Arab Muslim Nazi SLIME!!!!!!

RWG

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
Holocaust the Muslims!!!!!!1111111  >:(

My friend from CA just called me and told me he fell in love with a Paki Muzlim girl how can he do that?

Arise the 3rd Temple!

im sorry muman , but this is how the USA is now
where did u get that pic its really cool

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 07:41:23 PM »
Google "Temple Institute" and/or "Third Temple model"

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 07:44:51 PM »
I agree that that Mosque needs to be destroyed. But to rebuild the Temple there isn't even a Mosque in the Way that Golden obamanation is not a Mosque it was built by the Muslims when the conqured Jerusalem 1300 years ago as a sign look how powerful we are. Infact the gold has only been there for 40 years or so. But before we can rebuild the Temple we have to get the ash of the Red Heffer so that we can be pure to go up the where the Kodesh HaKodeshim once stood and will stand again.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 07:51:48 PM »
I agree that that Mosque needs to be destroyed. But to rebuild the Temple there isn't even a Mosque in the Way that Golden obamanation is not a Mosque it was built by the Muslims when the conqured Jerusalem 1300 years ago as a sign look how powerful we are. Infact the gold has only been there for 40 years or so. But before we can rebuild the Temple we have to get the ash of the Red Heffer so that we can be pure to go up the where the Kodesh HaKodeshim once stood and will stand again.

hmm good point

but what we can do is put on the corner stones....... there are also way way of doing things without causing tuma, the way the holy of holys were repaired There are many people that know more then me who understand the (loopholes ?)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 08:01:38 PM »
That's what I've been telling everybody.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 11:04:12 PM »
Arise. Arose.. Arisen...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 11:08:50 PM »
Muman, have you looked into if there is any grouping of fellow 911 victims who will unify their voice in opposition to this?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 11:36:02 PM »
Muman, have you looked into if there is any grouping of fellow 911 victims who will unify their voice in opposition to this?

I spoke to my mother this afternoon. She told me that she is joining with others and have written the mayor, Mr. Bloomberg about it. She is not quite as upset as I am but she is very unhappy about it.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 02:26:18 AM »
Ron, your signature is beautiful.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 02:29:39 AM »