Author Topic: Chaim on Fruit of thy Loins  (Read 22047 times)

Balaam

Re: Chaim on Fruit of thy Loins
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 07:47:59 PM »
Quite frankly I think the Anglo-supremacist Nazis on this forum use an unfortunate but in no way serious remark about 'killing all white women' to further their own agenda.   ;D  But Deuteronomy commands the Jewish people to KILL any false prophet who incites to worship false gods in Eretz Israel.  It is a pious and holy thing to demand the blood of any evil person who does such a thing in Israel.  :)

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 07:53:04 PM »
I didn't want Sarah to use the name Sarah because she was a Muslim. But now she's a Righteous Gentile.

QED.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 08:01:24 PM »
What does that stand for?

Quid erat demonstratum. "Thus it has been proven."

You picked up on what I said about the Biblical Sarah, but you completely ignored what I said - what Fruit said - about white women sneaking off to the slave shacks.

I repeat my question:

Would you have defended Fruit - and un-banned him - if he had said that no Jewish women of Judea and Samaria have ever been raped by Arabs - that Jewish women go for an Arab stud because they're sick of their cruel, stupid, wimpy Jewish husbands?

Balaam

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 08:08:05 PM »

You picked up on what I said about the Biblical Sarah, but you completely ignored what I said - what Fruit said - about white women sneaking off to the slave shacks.

I repeat my question:

Would you have defended Fruit - and un-banned him - if he had said that no Jewish women of Judea and Samaria have ever been raped by Arabs - that Jewish women go for an Arab stud because they're sick of their cruel, stupid, wimpy Jewish husbands?

You Nazi dolt.   ;D  Maybe he would only say those things about white women because he sees them doing it?  And obviously he does not see Jewish women throwing themselves at Arab Nazi filth, which of course they don't? 

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 08:16:58 PM »
He wouldn't say that.

Again you ignore my question.

So you didn't mind him saying that no white woman was ever raped by blacks in the Old South?

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »
You Nazi dolt. Maybe he would only say those things about white women because he sees them doing it?  And obviously he does not see Jewish women throwing themselves at Arab Nazi filth, which of course they don't?

I'm neither a Nazi nor a dolt, you braying [censored].

And here's one of your Jewish sluts for you:

Tali Fahima not only screwed Arabs, she screwed Jews - by spying for Arab Muslim terrorists.

Stick that down your smiley face. ;D

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:36:22 PM by Dissenter »

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 08:34:13 PM »
I don't remember him saying that but it is not acceptable to say that.

In the first place, it's interesting that I noticed it but you didn't.

And in the second place, would it change your opinion about un-banning him?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 09:28:51 PM »

I repeat my question:

Dissenter, me personally, I didn't like when Fruit said what he said about white women and black men.  Therefore, if anyone were to say anything about Jewish women and Arabs along the same line, it be equally distasteful to me.

However, I know what you are trying to get at.  There are some on this forum who desire to be too extreme.  Nothing in the extreme is healthy. That goes with diets, eating certain foods, and living in certain ways or believing in certain things.  What I like about this forum is that there are people here who take the middle ground and challenge the very views that jtf sometimes takes..and even challenge certain people on this forum who take an extreme stance on certain things.  Kahanism will never be considered legitimate by the mainstream if anyone uses terrible extreme hateful language.  Nor will prostylization of this movement do any good either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2007, 11:16:18 PM »

I repeat my question:

Dissenter, me personally, I didn't like when Fruit said what he said about white women and black men.  Therefore, if anyone were to say anything about Jewish women and Arabs along the same line, it be equally distasteful to me.

However, I know what you are trying to get at.  There are some on this forum who desire to be too extreme.  Nothing in the extreme is healthy. That goes with diets, eating certain foods, and living in certain ways or believing in certain things.  What I like about this forum is that there are people here who take the middle ground and challenge the very views that jtf sometimes takes..and even challenge certain people on this forum who take an extreme stance on certain things.  Kahanism will never be considered legitimate by the mainstream if anyone uses terrible extreme hateful language.  Nor will prostylization of this movement do any good either.

God is extreme. There is no sitting on the fence with God. Just like you can't be partially pregnant, you are either with God or against him. Those who are for God make a mistake and say, I made a mistake. Those who are against God make a mistake and make excuses.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2007, 11:34:23 PM »

I repeat my question:

Of course Jews will be much more touchy about those attacking us just as Christians will be more touchy about those attacking them. It's natural to identify with and stick up for you're own religion first. You're religious group is sort of like an extended family, and I don't think worrying about them first makes you a supremecist. Generations of persecution have taught some of us Jews that if we don't take care of our own first no one else will.

Now, I personally never saw Fruit call for the death of Christians, but if he did then he got what was coming to him and I understand where you are coming from Allen-T. Because you're right, if Jews were the target of the comments I would be also be fuming. I do see where you're coming from.

However, some of his comments are really taken out of context. For instance,

You and Chaim often say he'd "call for the extermination of white women". This would lead you to believe Fruit hated white women. But in truth his posts show he  LOVED white women. He spoke about them in the highest esteem. He was infatuated with them. It was his perceived rejection by white women that caused him to verbally lash out on them from time to time. So when the Virginia attacks happened he made that comment in that context and it was way over the line.  But I don't think anyone who read it at the time saw it as a call to anyone to start killing anyone. It was just a depressed guy using hyperbole to convey his frustrations.

BTW-Allen-T. How much money would you be willing to put down that Fruit is really black? I mean you can't be serious. I've never seen a black man write, talk or think like that ever.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 11:38:17 PM »

I repeat my question:

G-d is extreme. There is no sitting on the fence with G-d. Just like you can't be partially pregnant, you are either with G-d or against him. Those who are for G-d make a mistake and say, I made a mistake. Those who are against G-d make a mistake and make excuses.

You're right. The problem is not being extreme. The problem is knowing when to be extreme, about what and how best to do it. If people don't know how to do that properly yet, they're best keeping away from serious extremes until they do know how so they don't do serious damage. But ultimately you're right. There's not book in the library for the "Great moderates in history"...they don't exist.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 11:59:12 PM »
Of course Jews will be much more touchy about those attacking us just as Christians will be more touchy about those attacking them.

I must admit that when Thunderbolt posted that old-news video of the Jewish kid, I simply passed over it - and only partly because I was busy squashing Fruit.

But I would never defend Thunderbolt, who's clearly a stormtrooper. Just look at his name.

On the other hand, Fruit had quite a following here, at least for a while. Which is unfortunate.

By the way, Fruit, if you're reading this - as you probably are - didn't I tell you that you're not as clever as you think you are?

You tried to sneak back in tonight, like a cockroach, and got stomped on after just a couple of posts. ;D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 12:07:23 AM »
Of course Jews will be much more touchy about those attacking us just as Christians will be more touchy about those attacking them.

I must admit that when Thunderbolt posted that old-news video of the Jewish kid, I simply passed over it - and only partly because I was busy squashing Fruit.

But I would never defend Thunderbolt, who's clearly a stormtrooper. Just look at his name.

On the other hand, Fruit had quite a following here, at least for a while. Which is unfortunate.

By the way, Fruit, if you're reading this - as you probably are - didn't I tell you that you're not as clever as you think you are?

You tried to sneak back in tonight, like a cockroach, and got stomped on after just a couple of posts. ;D

What's your problem with Thunderbolt?

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 12:25:31 AM »

For instance, here's a quote of his from the "StørmFrønt" thread:

This Jewish kid in the video should be executed.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=4667.msg34721#msg34721

Thunderbolt's user name should tell you everything. The German Nazi SS wore the insignia of lightning bolts in the SS shape.

(I was wrong, though, to say that Thunderbolt posted the video. He merely agreed with it. Nic Brookes posted it.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 12:27:19 AM by Dissenter »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007, 12:26:37 AM »
I repeat my question:

lubab, what a great response. Bravo! That was very intelligent and honest. Post more, man.

Dissenter, since I banned him, I'd have to say there was no favoritism since he attacked Christians. I see what you are saying, though. You are saying he shouldn't had been allowed to stay at all once he crossed the line and by keeping him here, it showed the appearance (real or not) of favoritism. I felt that FOTL was calculatingly divisive and we are seeing this now.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2007, 12:52:26 AM »

For instance, here's a quote of his from the "StørmFrønt" thread:

This Jewish kid in the video should be executed.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=4667.msg34721#msg34721

Thunderbolt's user name should tell you everything. The German Nazi SS wore the insignia of lightning bolts in the SS shape.

(I was wrong, though, to say that Thunderbolt posted the video. He merely agreed with it. Nic Brookes posted it.)

hmmm

Allen-T

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2007, 06:02:56 AM »

I repeat my question:

Of course Jews will be much more touchy about those attacking us just as Christians will be more touchy about those attacking them. It's natural to identify with and stick up for you're own religion first. You're religious group is sort of like an extended family, and I don't think worrying about them first makes you a supremecist. Generations of persecution have taught some of us Jews that if we don't take care of our own first no one else will.

Now, I personally never saw Fruit call for the death of Christians, but if he did then he got what was coming to him and I understand where you are coming from Allen-T. Because you're right, if Jews were the target of the comments I would be also be fuming. I do see where you're coming from.

However, some of his comments are really taken out of context. For instance,

You and Chaim often say he'd "call for the extermination of white women". This would lead you to believe Fruit hated white women. But in truth his posts show he  LOVED white women. He spoke about them in the highest esteem. He was infatuated with them. It was his perceived rejection by white women that caused him to verbally lash out on them from time to time. So when the Virginia attacks happened he made that comment in that context and it was way over the line.  But I don't think anyone who read it at the time saw it as a call to anyone to start killing anyone. It was just a depressed guy using hyperbole to convey his frustrations.

BTW-Allen-T. How much money would you be willing to put down that Fruit is really black? I mean you can't be serious. I've never seen a black man write, talk or think like that ever.

Fruit hated white women. His seemingly positive but really idolatrous comments were probably because he is horny. His comments displayed an intense level of selfishness. I don't gamble, but I have known several black men who can write like that and are educated. Also, I do not esteem other Christians over Jews. I would take offence in the same manner if either were targets of hatred. Believe me, if you were a Christian you'd realise that isn't too difficult either ;)   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2007, 07:18:54 AM »

I repeat my question:

G-d is extreme. There is no sitting on the fence with G-d. Just like you can't be partially pregnant, you are either with G-d or against him. Those who are for G-d make a mistake and say, I made a mistake. Those who are against G-d make a mistake and make excuses.

Allen, that doesn't mean that Gd is extreme.  Two people can look at the color purple and one will say, "yeh, it's purple."  An extremist will simply say it's black because it's a dark color.  IMagine if all people called dark colors black and all lightly shaded colors white...what a boring world it would be!  I don't think Gd intended on a world like that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2007, 07:26:08 AM »
My reaction to the Jewish child in that video was too much and I apologize for it. As for being a nazi, I'm saddened you think I'm a nazi because of my name. My name is Thunderbolt because I am a fan of the San Diego Chargers, whose logo is a thunderbolt.

As for agreeing with the video, what is to agree with? It shows someone getting verbally abused by a young settler? What's to agree with?

Again, I apologize for my feelings towards the teenager in that video.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 08:19:32 AM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Allen-T

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2007, 07:42:31 AM »

I repeat my question:

Allen, that doesn't mean that Gd is extreme.  Two people can look at the color purple and one will say, "yeh, it's purple."  An extremist will simply say it's black because it's a dark color.  IMagine if all people called dark colors black and all lightly shaded colors white...what a boring world it would be!  I don't think Gd intended on a world like that.
I have no idea what you mean. What does a colourful and complex world have to do with whether you serve God or not? Gods ways are extreme in relation to what our evil nature likes to do. That's what I meant. You don't stop trying to get closer to God because you notice that on the way your becoming "extreme". That's just the perspective of the weak that are jealous of you.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2007, 07:45:16 AM »
How can anyone take a user name a say because of it he's a nazi :o ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2007, 08:02:57 AM »
How can anyone take a user name a say because of it he's a nazi :o ???

You're partially right, Mord. I have no proof that Thunderbolt is a Nazi. It's only speculation, and I could very well be wrong.

If I am wrong, Thunderbolt, I apologize for it. I was also called a Nazi here last night, albeit by a crazy - Fruit - whose words don't mean anything.

I relied on the title and subject of the "StørmFrønt" thread, and on what Thunderbolt said about the Jewish kid, and on Thunderbolt's user name - with its apparent reference to Nazism - to make what may very well have been an unfounded assumption.

But you're also wrong, Mord. As I just explained, it wasn't just Thunderbolt's user name. It was also what he said, and other circumstances.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2007, 10:19:54 AM »

I repeat my question:

I have no idea what you mean. What does a colourful and complex world have to do with whether you serve G-d or not? Gods ways are extreme in relation to what our evil nature likes to do. That's what I meant. You don't stop trying to get closer to G-d because you notice that on the way your becoming "extreme". That's just the perspective of the weak that are jealous of you.   

First, after I read what Dissenter articulated about Gd being extreme, I understood what both of you meant.. Yes I agree. I thought you meant something else.

Secondly, I'm not jealous of you  ::)

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2007, 10:51:09 AM »
First, after I read what Dissenter articulated about Gd being extreme....

That wasn't me, Danny. I think it was Allen, although it's hard to tell with all of those quotes wrapped inside quotes. I was just discussing what Fruit said and people's reactions to him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »
First, after I read what Dissenter articulated about Gd being extreme....

That wasn't me, Danny. I think it was Allen, although it's hard to tell with all of those quotes wrapped inside quotes. I was just discussing what Fruit said and people's reactions to him.

ooops, looked back, it was Lubab that clarified Allen..my bad...