Author Topic: Chaim on Fruit of thy Loins  (Read 22045 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim on Fruit of thy Loins
« on: May 14, 2007, 02:18:39 AM »
All,

I just heard Chaim's judgment on FOTL in this week's Ask JTF. Although I personally don't see Fruit's postings as evil (in very poor taste is much more like it), and at heart I genuinely see him as a sincere (albeit deeply troubled) ally of JTF, I will certainly not speak against Chaim and his desires for the forum and its decorum. I will not argue against the decision to ban him any longer.

I would request to Chaim that, at an unspecified future date, he be given a very strict second chance, but that is it. Maybe Chaim has knowledge that FOTL is an infiltrator or agent.

Otherwise, this matter is over, to me, anyway. Sorry Allen and others.

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 02:22:20 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Chaim on Fruit of thy Loins
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 04:06:01 AM »
Chaim was very angry. I believe he was right. More than half of the forum wanted him off. FOTL gets what he deserves.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 10:37:35 AM »

I would request to Chaim that, at an unspecified future date, he be given a very strict second chance, but that is it.
Chaimfan.

I don't think Chaim could have made himself any more clear. Why are we still discussing it?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 06:50:44 PM »
I think we need to follow Chaim on what needed to be done, however, I don't think that the evil motives he ascribed to Fruit were on target. He's a depressed and deranged person but he did not intend to hurt our organization in any way. He is misguided but not evil. He likes and truly respects Chaim and what we're doing.

He just posted what was on his mind and that happened to be some pretty messed up stuff. But he did not mean any harm.  If anything we should feel sorry for him.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 06:57:07 PM »
Like I said, I truly do not think he is evil... just very lost and tortured. I really hope at some point Chaim reconsiders, but he is president of JTF for a reason and I won't oppose his decisions!

Allen-T

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 07:05:15 PM »
I think Chaim's words about Fruit were exactly on point.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 07:06:31 PM »
I can see that right now he was not contributing anything good. He needs to work on his mental problems and misogyny, for sure.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 07:23:13 PM »
Fruit was not the "neurotic peacock."

Fruit was the "fertile cuckoo."

See? Anybody can write "poetry." ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 08:40:51 PM »
FOTL always sounded rather disturbed and this kind of behavior he had isn't a good way to introduce new people on a forum that is dedicated to fight the good fight, and having him slandering white women and Christians.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 11:45:53 PM »
I don't know... I know the guy was seriously not right and that he said some real messed up stuff, but I do still feel bad for the guy. Thinking how he must have felt when he couldn't log in or when he heard that program. I just want you guys to know I'm not heartless or just hate the guy. That was really tough and I still wish the whole thing didn't have to happen.

And just for the record, I harbor no bad feelings towards anyone who argued one way or the other.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 11:56:23 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

knightofeurope

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 11:51:03 PM »
HE was either a mental patient or a deliberate snert. Chaim was right on the money! And there is no doubt that he should have been banned long, long ago.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 12:52:57 PM »
HE was either a mental patient or a deliberate snert. Chaim was right on the money! And there is no doubt that he should have been banned long, long ago.

Are you a new user? Or read the threads on the forum instead of posting. You seem to comment confidently about Fruits character as if you're judging them over a long period of time..... :-\

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 02:31:06 PM »
Thanks Jeff for that post.

Tip for next time something like this needs to be done: I think it would help matters if someone is banned in a more respectful way. The headline "The Black Menace is Gone!" was a headline that I think really aggitated people who enjoyed fruit's posts and it came a complete shock which angered some. 

Next time it should be done quietly and in a more dignified way saying "we're sorry it had to come to this....but..." and I think you would've seen fewer emotions flaring. Sometimes it's all about the packaging.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 03:21:50 PM »
I still think the guy has a legitimate heart. Yeah, it had to come to this, but it doesn't mean we should all call him a horrible person.

Scriabin

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 03:38:43 PM »
I still think the guy has a legitimate heart. Yeah, it had to come to this, but it doesn't mean we should all call him a horrible person.

Whether or not he was a good person is irrelevant.  He was bad for the forum.

Why don't all the Fruitists start a Fruit of the Loins Forum?

Then you can waste all the time you want.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 05:00:53 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 04:35:15 PM »

Tip for next time something like this needs to be done: I think it would help matters if someone is banned in a more respectful way. The headline "The Black Menace is Gone!" was a headline that I think really aggitated people who enjoyed fruit's posts and it came a complete shock which angered some. 

Next time it should be done quietly and in a more dignified way saying "we're sorry it had to come to this....but..." and I think you would've seen fewer emotions flaring. Sometimes it's all about the packaging.

I completely agree. If this forum is going to continue to grow (and we are growing), we have to learn how to handle these things in the right way.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Allen-T

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »

I completely agree. If this forum is going to continue to grow (and we are growing), we have to learn how to handle these things in the right way.

Yes, an animal who calls for murdering white women and Christians should be delicately and gently excused next time. Funny I bet if he called for murdering Jews it would be handled differently.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »
For the record, Allen-T, I didn't mean you... and I wasn't talking about Fruit... this one was messed up no matter what was posted.

I meant with others in the future as we grow.

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »
For the record, Allen-T, I didn't mean you... and I wasn't talking about Fruit... this one was messed up no matter what was posted.

I meant with others in the future as we grow.

I posted that very accurate headline though.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 07:10:46 PM »
Yes, an animal who calls for murdering white women and Christians should be delicately and gently excused next time. Funny I bet if he called for murdering Jews it would be handled differently.

Fruit once advised Imerica that if she wanted to avoid getting banned on this forum, all she had to do was say nice things about the Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 07:13:17 PM »
Yeah, and we were too nice to Erica.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 07:19:14 PM »
Why don't all the Fruitists start a Fruit of the Loins Forum?

LOL!

I nominate Yacov as chief administrator. ;D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 07:25:29 PM »
He was pathologically evil. His hatred of white women made everyone here look foolish.

Allen-T, I'm sad to admit but you are right. Some here are slightly Jewish supremicists who definitely cop a plee for Jews way more than Christians.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 07:34:03 PM »
Some here are slightly Jewish supremicists who definitely cop a plee for Jews way more than Christians.

I disagree with you. Fruit wasn't even Jewish.

Jsullivan has come on here and said he isn't Jewish (though I personally think he has a Jewish soul) and neither are most of the moderators.

I'm not seeing the Jewish supremacist thing. We are so careful about that on this forum and I have ALWAYS defended the non-Jewish members.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 07:45:48 PM »
I'm not seeing the Jewish supremacist thing. We are so careful about that on this forum and I have ALWAYS defended the non-Jewish members.

I do believe that a genuine effort is made on this forum, by many sincere people, to live up to the principles of JTF, which for over a decade has stated repeatedly that a righteous Gentile will get everything denied to an evil Jew.

But some people on this forum did give a pass to Fruit.

Fruit once said - a very long time before he was banned - that no white woman was ever raped in the Old South - that she merely cried rape after being caught in the slave shacks.

Suppose that Fruit had said that no Jewish woman of Judea and Samaria has ever been raped by an Arab - that she merely cried rape after sneaking off to be with some strong, sleek, compassionate Arab stud after getting tired of her weak, flabby, abusive Jewish husband.

Do you think that some people on this forum would have taken such a tolerant view of Fruit then?

And by "some people", I mean the same one(s) who attacked Sarah for daring to have the same name as the Biblical Sarah.

Fruit was a troll, but he was also a touchstone - which is why we keep on discussing him.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 07:47:21 PM by Dissenter »