Should Israel Be In Eurovision?

Yes
4 (28.6%)
No
8 (57.1%)
Undecided
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Eurovision  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Eurovision
« on: May 27, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »
Please state why?
Edit: Not by their talent, just in general as they aren't part of Europe and despite the majority of Europe is Anti Semitic.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 04:45:54 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Eurovision
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »
I have no oppinion of this issue, but the German singer Lena can't sing if I compare her with Tori Amos, Aimee Mann or Heather Nova.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 04:44:58 PM »
Stupid

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 04:46:25 PM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 05:29:37 PM »
No one should be in Eurovision.

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 05:33:03 PM »
I don't know exactly what Eurovision is, perhaps television in Europe?  If so, and the people from Israel on TV are self-hating Israeli leftists like Haaretz, no.  If it is proud right-wing truth telling Israeli Jews, yes.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »
I don't know exactly what Eurovision is, perhaps television in Europe?  If so, and the people from Israel on TV are self-hating Israeli leftists like Haaretz, no.  If it is proud right-wing truth telling Israeli Jews, yes.
Eurovision is a song contest in which all of Europe compeats. And then the European countries vote for who is best. P.S I hate Eurovision, and despite Ireland having singers in it, it's still a joke over here. I think last time we had a talking turkey puppet singing for Ireland.  ;D

Well anyway here is Israel's entry and they made it to the semi finals with Ireland and Turkey.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 06:08:32 PM »
Eurovision is a song contest in which all of Europe compeats. And then the European countries vote for who is best. P.S I hate Eurovision, and despite Ireland having singers in it, it's still a joke over here. I think last time we had a talking turkey puppet singing for Ireland.  ;D

Well anyway here is Israel's entry and they made it to the semi finals with Ireland and Turkey.

Disliked within 3 seconds of hearing this!

I suppose its fine with me if Israel competes in this, but I could care less.  Id be upset if Israel was denied entry because of Fakestinian politics.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »
In my humble opinion, it is an obscenity for Israeli Jews to consider themselves part of Europe.

I find it disgraceful for Jews to sing in Hebrew in a contest to win an award for "the best Pop tune" against Germans, Greeks, Latvians, and other European nations.

Eretz Yisrael is technically the western most part of the Asian Continent, and a part of what we call The Middle East.

Something is obviously very wrong with the education being taught in Israeli schools. 

For an Israeli youth to believe he is part of 'the easternmost European Nation" is simply meshuganeh.

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 09:06:14 PM »
The only thing I know about Eurovision is that the Israeli transgender singer Dana International once won.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 09:07:39 PM »
Btw NOOOOOO Israel shouldn't even be considered a Western country because it's NOT so why the hell should it be participating in the Eurovision?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 02:23:32 AM »
In my humble opinion, it is an obscenity for Israeli Jews to consider themselves part of Europe.

I find it disgraceful for Jews to sing in Hebrew in a contest to win an award for "the best Pop tune" against Germans, Greeks, Latvians, and other European nations.

Eretz Yisrael is technically the western most part of the Asian Continent, and a part of what we call The Middle East.

Something is obviously very wrong with the education being taught in Israeli schools. 

For an Israeli youth to believe he is part of 'the easternmost European Nation" is simply meshuganeh.
I prefer to be competitive with Europe than with My more immediate neighbors. BTW by your geographical criteria Cyprus should also be barred from the contest. And BTW other non European countries have competed or still compete. For example Morocco competed once in the 80s or early 90s, they got 0 points so they boycotted the contest from then on.

But the Eurovision is a stupid contest with bad music and also it has become a gay festival of sort.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 11:22:26 AM »
That whole program is pure BS. Turkey gets all the scores from all the countries where they mass-immigrated and where there remained a huge population of the former Ottoman Empire (Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Britain, Austria, Bosnia, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania). This is just ridiculous!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 11:27:04 AM »
i think israel should be in the eurovision if this what the people want.but i personally hate this contest beaqcuse it is not just the eruvision.i hater 20th century music! and 21sth century music.what happened to bach,motzart,verdi,etc? this is music.not the eurogarbage music!
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Judith

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 12:03:24 PM »
Turkey is also not a part of Europe but also participating to that Eurovision Songcontest.
I think that it does not play an important role for participating if a country is part of Europe or not.
Just fun for music plays a role by that Contest.

If there would be an political association then it would be important if a country is really part of europe or not.

Generally I regard it as positive that Israel is in the Eurovision. Hebrew music is great and should be heard much more in Europe.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 04:05:30 PM »
This garbage show is only a means to indoctrinate western europeans that the people from the eastern european slums are so wonderfull and we need to let them all in and support the rest of them there as well.

Once here they want to stick to their own cultures, bring their entire families here and hate western europeans because they want the money for themselves.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »
This garbage show is only a means to indoctrinate western europeans that the people from the eastern european slums are so wonderfull and we need to let them all in and support the rest of them there as well.

Once here they want to stick to their own cultures, bring their entire families here and hate western europeans because they want the money for themselves.
A post like this can probably be found on StørmFrønt.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 04:31:10 PM »

Certainly not. WindyBackyard does also defend Eastern Europe for being "white race". But honestly, I do not think Eurovision is used for that. But anyway it is true that Central, Western and Northern Europe are some kind of social welfare authority for the Southern and Eastern countries of the EU. Last case was Greece, next case will be Spain. Poland and Romania/Bulgaria are until now and will surely be a losing bargain for us in future. They drain billions of Euros every year and some very poor people from Bulgaria and Romania flood in with their families and live from social welfare and still rob, mug and steal. They are not so much better than the Turks, the only difference is that they don't want to impose sharia law upon us.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 05:13:04 PM »

You probably come there more often than I do then.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 01:04:45 AM »

agree,eastern european are great people,much more than the antisemites in france and bekgium.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 05:14:18 AM »

agree,eastern european are great people,much more than the antisemites in france and bekgium.

Keep in mind that those "Frenchmen" and "Belgians" are mostly Mahmouds, Ahmads and Mustafas...

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 06:15:20 AM »

Certainly not. WindyBackyard does also defend Eastern Europe for being "white race". But honestly, I do not think Eurovision is used for that. But anyway it is true that Central, Western and Northern Europe are some kind of social welfare authority for the Southern and Eastern countries of the EU. Last case was Greece, next case will be Spain. Poland and Romania/Bulgaria are until now and will surely be a losing bargain for us in future. They drain billions of Euros every year and some very poor people from Bulgaria and Romania flood in with their families and live from social welfare and still rob, mug and steal. They are not so much better than the Turks, the only difference is that they don't want to impose sharia law upon us.

I'm not saying criminals from eastern Europe don't go there. I'm talking about the paranoid post of BEA, something only a european nazi would say. He thinks EuroVision is a conspiracy to bring "eastern hordes" to Holland and steal their money and destroy their way of life. I would like to know who is the mastermind of that conspiracy?
Holland has bigger problems than Bulgarians and Romanians, such as rampant homosexuality, pedophilia, legal use of drugs, legal prostitution...

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 06:29:39 AM »

I'm not saying criminals from eastern Europe don't go there. I'm talking about the paranoid post of BEA, something only a european nazi would say. He thinks EuroVision is a conspiracy to bring "eastern hordes" to Holland and steal their money and destroy their way of life. I would like to know who is the mastermind of that conspiracy?
Holland has bigger problems than Bulgarians and Romanians, such as rampant homosexuality, pedophilia, legal use of drugs, legal prostitution...

Okay, the conspiracy theory is absurd, I agree. And I do not consider the Dutch problems as more severe than those of Romania and Bulgaria. They are different but nothing worse or better.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 07:03:32 AM »

Keep in mind that those "Frenchmen" and "Belgians" are mostly Mahmouds, Ahmads and Mustafas...
yes but also a lot of pierres and roberts.