Author Topic: Was the oil spill intentional?  (Read 676 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Was the oil spill intentional?
« on: May 28, 2010, 05:20:00 AM »
   Just weeks ago, Barack Hussein Obama made a surprise statement to the public that he would allow new oil drilling. Of course this was used as an excuse to close other sites. Now that the BP oil spill has occurred, he can conveniently use it as an excuse to re-neg on his promise. So my question is whether he knew about this before hand or even created it? If not Obama, could it have been some so-called environmentalist group that doesn't really care about wildlife but wanted to make a point? It just appears to be too suspicious.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Was the oil spill intentional?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 05:43:15 AM »
It strikes an odd cord.  Timing is a standout.  A methane bubble is a technically acceptable reason for the accident, however it is nothing anyone of us could ever verify, unlike 9/11.  Life is full of mysteries, this may remain one.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 06:43:07 AM »
Gee, Obama's motto is Don't let a good crisis go to waste.  Oil disaster is a good reason for him to cut us off from obtaining our own oil supply, and leave us dependent on his oil buddies!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 08:35:21 AM »
Gee, Obama's motto is Don't let a good crisis go to waste.  Oil disaster is a good reason for him to cut us off from obtaining our own oil supply, and leave us dependent on his oil buddies!

I dont know quite who T.Boone Pickens is, but if he is not totally full of horseshit he made some sense on CNN today, while I went with my roommate to a department store to pick out clothes.  They had CNN on in the waiting room for trying out dresses [her birthday].  Usually I think of CNN as "Communist News Network".  I personally do not have a team of researchers delving out reliable news information.  Heh.  Maybe more will pour out.  Obama is worse than a cancer on our society, lets pray for damage control.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 08:45:17 AM »

Yes, it was a conspiracy.
No, it was not.
This is a big embarrassment to king Obama. His highness would never deliberately do anything to embarrass himself.
This was an accident which he conviently [and arguably appropriately] blamed on BP.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774