Author Topic: Only Questions To Chaim Belong In Ask JTF  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Only Questions To Chaim Belong In Ask JTF
« on: May 14, 2007, 01:46:22 AM »
CosmoCramer,
Your point # 2 was of interest to me too.
I spoke with a famous Israeli shooting champion when I was there. An Israeli totalitarian establishment made it next to impossible for Jews who do not live outside of the "green line" to possess a firearm. That took effect after Rabin was killed.
First of all, you can not, even theoretically, get a gun only for 3 years after you arrival to Israel. So get an Israeli girl-friend or wife as soon as you arrive!  ;D  You can't bring a gun from USA with you as well. Then you can apply for a gun license, but not only you have to be a member of a gun club, you have to participate in competitions and you can only possess a sport, non-combat weapon, which pretty much renders it useless for self-defence. This is worse than in Canada!
If you are a police or in some other government para-military or securtity force, you can get a gun.

If you live in Yesha, you can still get a gun provided you have a crime-free past.  I am not sure whether you need to wait 3 years then.
Shalom,
Manch

2: When you go to Israel, Can you buy a firearm there? You havent been convicted of a crime in Israel.

Thanks Chaim great as always,

Avigdor/Cosmo
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Only Questions To Chaim Belong In Ask JTF
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 01:59:30 AM »
What is it!  ::) It becomes pretty annoying!  :-\ Every question, every week TonyCali asks the very same question, with very slight variations pertaining to the sodomization! It appears to me that TonyCali is obsessed with this nauseating subject. I suspect that he either "yanks" Chaim chain or he is still in a closet. I think it is enough - Chaim's answers to TonyCali do not differ much and every week we need to hear another sordid question pertaining to this sick abomination.

TonyCali, homosexual are sick people - you don't need to hate them (and I don't) but their behavior is abnormal and is a consequence of a mental illness.
I only wish that you spend a similar amount of effort learning how to spell, write properly and accurately express your thoughts as you allocate to the subject of homosexuality. Don't you have any other interests?  ???

lisa heres my last ask jtf until ferthr notise,

chaim i wont be around 4 some time, the semetsers over and i go home. you showed me a lot and you gave me a chanse, and to that i will alwayes be greatfull. my profesor's are sick and wierd but you showed me that. homosexuality is such a big subjek, its hard to prosese even if we both know its wrong. so my last ? to you for now is, in intro to sociology the professor, whose a lesbien, taugt that historys greatist mind's, alsander the great, playdo, moeses, jesus, lincon, washenton, were all gay. i KNOW that is a hugg lie but give me profe it is so i can tell p'pl it is a lie. thanks tony.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 08:59:11 AM »
PLEASE REMEMBER... ONLY 1 QUESTION FOR EACH POSTER AND KEEP THEM BRIEF.

Chaim has said this over and over again. Please be respectful.

If you have asked more than one question or have not kept them brief, I urge you to modify your post.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 04:48:43 PM »
Chaim has asked to have something at the top of the Ask JTF section that says something like "PLEASE REMEMBER... ONLY 1 QUESTION FOR EACH POSTER AND KEEP THEM BRIEF."

We need to have that in there.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim