Author Topic: Clint Walker All Man. Women Love Him  (Read 610 times)

Offline utahkid

• New JTFer
Clint Walker All Man. Women Love Him
« on: May 31, 2010, 12:42:37 AM »
Here is Clint Walker who used to star in the western tv series called Cheyenne in the 50's. I met him last year in Kanab, Utah and he was very nice. He makes today's so called "stars" look like sissies compared to him. His birthday was yesterday and he turned 83 and still looks great.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Clint Walker All Man. Women Love Him
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 12:46:44 AM »
Here is Clint Walker who used to star in the western tv series called Cheyenne in the 50's. I met him last year in Kanab, Utah and he was very nice. He makes today's so called "stars" look like sissies compared to him. His birthday was yesterday and he turned 83 and still looks great.

Why should anyone here care about that?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Clint Walker All Man. Women Love Him
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 12:57:07 AM »
We don't.

We like Ben Browder.

Why should anyone here care about that?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל