Poll

Is Hamantschen the same person as Ben/Skkie/RWG?

Yes
3 (23.1%)
No
6 (46.2%)
Possibly
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Troll Poll  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Troll Poll
« on: May 31, 2010, 02:00:00 AM »
My guess is yes. He came on at the same time as the other troll personae, never posts at the exact same time as they do, and is fixated on homosexuality and sodomy just like the others are.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Troll Poll
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 02:53:49 AM »
No, I think he is an American Jew and more mature than Ben.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 03:32:59 AM »
My guess is yes. He came on at the same time as the other troll personae, never posts at the exact same time as they do, and is fixated on homosexuality and sodomy just like the others are.

Dr. Brennan Fan
absolutely not.i think i would know if i was skkie or the other person.but  you can check our styles our spelling and our ip and you will see that we are not the sae person.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 08:55:32 AM »
That's what a proxy is for and of course he's going to change his style up if he is the same person.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 09:05:01 AM »
That's what a proxy is for and of course he's going to change his style up if he is the same person.
so bring a proof.come on bring us some proof.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 09:06:33 AM »
Skkie was using a proxy last night when he changed his name to Derp.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 09:07:30 AM »

Simple. Just log out and sign in your Hamantschen account.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 09:09:13 AM »

Just log out and sign in your
so i need tolog out and enter again? how this supposed to read my ip?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 09:10:36 AM »
and what you are mean to say? he changed his name to derp and sent me a message.i realy upset that he is banned beacuse he contributed a lot to this forum in contrast to dbf.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 09:12:48 AM »

You didn't let me finish editing my post.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 09:32:01 AM »
Still I don't think a 16 year old Israeli could impersonate this type of personality. And BTW we can't even watch Hulu videos from Israel. The first or second post of that haman was about some fagale movie from hulu.

I also think that RWG is not a troll. I believe he is what he say he is- a friend of Gimatria.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 09:32:13 AM »

i don't have any hamantschen account.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 09:34:20 AM »
Still I don't think a 16 year old Israeli could impersonate this type of personality. And BTW we can't even watch Hulu videos from Israel. The first or second post of that haman was about some fagale movie from hulu.

I also think that RWG is not a troll. I believe he is what he say he is- a friend of Gimatria.
do you me4an the website? who is entering this website anyway.i never figured out how to watch their vids.lol.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 09:43:22 AM »
This thread is DIRECETLY going AGAINST Chaims Wishes.

STOP THE BS!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 09:46:03 AM »

STOP THE BS!
agree/i am going to report this thread.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 09:46:45 AM »

What about your RWG account?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 09:47:56 AM »

What about your RWG account?
i only have one account:ben m.nothing more.you can ask chaim about this for next week's questions.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 09:50:04 AM »
and what you are mean to say? he changed his name to derp and sent me a message.i realy upset that he is banned beacuse he contributed a lot to this forum in contrast to dbf.

It figures that you would commiserate with a Nazi... That Skkie bastard was one twisted nazi piece of drek... Yemach Shemo Skkiee...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 09:53:43 AM »

It figures that you would commiserate with a Nazi... That Skkie bastard was one twisted nazi piece of drek... Yemach Shemo Skkiee...

i don't think that she meant THAT.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 09:56:33 AM »

i don't think that she meant THAT.

I know she doesn't commiserate with the nazi, I saw the post that skkie sent her... He was definately a nazi and a twisted deviant one to boot...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 10:31:37 AM »

He sent me a message too. That's how I knew it was him. He thought wrongly that he could appeal to me to abandon JTF. I'm curious what kind of message he sent to you. Also what exactly did he contribute to the forum?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 11:20:38 AM »

He sent me a message too. That's how I knew it was him. He thought wrongly that he could appeal to me to abandon JTF. I'm curious what kind of message he sent to you. Also what exactly did he contribute to the forum?
that's the message he sent me:
Hello.

This is Skkie, I don't mean to bother you but I felt I should message you and say my account is banned, apparently my last post made someone mad.

I obviously won't be posting here anymore but you seemed like an OK guy so I felt like telling you what happened.

Cya later - Skkie.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 12:07:18 PM »

STOP THE BS!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 12:37:06 PM »

Agree.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 01:12:04 PM »
But I have observed that some trolls exhibit multiple personality disorders from time to time, that and mild cases of paranoia and egomania...