Poll

Is Hamantschen the same person as Ben/Skkie/RWG?

Yes
3 (23.1%)
No
6 (46.2%)
Possibly
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Troll Poll  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Troll Poll
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 01:26:04 PM »
But I have observed that some trolls exhibit multiple personality disorders from time to time, that and mild cases of paranoia and egomania...

please explain.i didn't see any troll here with split personality.but i am here only two weeks or so.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 01:30:21 PM »
Leave Ben alone already he's 16 and means well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 01:34:51 PM »
yep,thank you very much mord and i mean it.and i also want to add: leave rwg alone.even chaim calling him the great right wing genitile in the ask jtf shows.i don't know what he had done for you dbf but after skkie's banning it is between you and me.don't involve other members in your ugly little game.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 02:11:24 PM »
That troll the other night was claiming he was all of the trolls rolled into one... I dont know if he was serious but he sure acted bizzare.. And another one would say things in Private Messages which indicated that he was not mentally stable...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 09:07:58 AM »
That troll the other night was claiming he was all of the trolls rolled into one... I dont know if he was serious but he sure acted bizzare.. And another one would say things in Private Messages which indicated that he was not mentally stable...

the first one is quagmire i saw the post.it was weiiiiiiiiiird.i don't know who is the second though.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 09:27:32 AM »
He was definately a nazi and a twisted deviant one to boot...
"Twisted deviant Nazi" is a redundancy. Didn't your English teacher in high school teach you to avoid using redundancies in sentences?  :laugh:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2010, 09:28:07 AM »
Trust me on a few things, Mord.