Author Topic: Chaim: Can you please address this?  (Read 2524 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Chaim: Can you please address this?
« on: May 31, 2010, 02:39:49 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=profile;u=4435;sa=showPosts;start=0

Did Chaim not tell you people that we don't want this anymore? Did he not tell these people that you've had enough with the polls and the defamation? I am sure he  did. Yet, you all dis-obeyed Chaims wishes.

A WHITE NATIONALIST is as Rubystars is. WN's are NOT Neo-Nazis, they are not even "White Supremists" Yet, he/she gets BANNED for nothing. JewishAmericanPatriot is ALSO a WN.

Are you all happy with this dull forum that has NO debate, just defaming and debasing? Now Right Wing Gentile you have all defamed as well, and now where is HE? He said he loves Chaim, and David, yet you all treat him like TRASH. Ben too, even though he is a Jew.

This is how you are going to treat new-comers? LOUSY. Just plain NASTY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Chaim: Can you please address this?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 02:49:15 PM »
Are you standing up for Skkie?

That I think is the problem here...

I didn't ban him, but I don't think much of him... Some of these so-called WN are just shy of going full-blown nazi.. I am surprised that you AsheDinah don't understand that we can't trust them...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 02:51:50 PM »
This is for Chaim. WHO banned Skkie? I looked at Skkies profile and nothing there that is worthy to be banned.  What the hell is the matter with people? Too afraid to debate, so ban the person?

Sorry, this is AMERICAN JTF and English speaking JTF- you know FREE SPEECH. Did this person put up horrible pictures? NO, Did this person go on and on about how Jews should be killed? NO.

Chaim, I see no reason for the BAN, and Soon, probably RightWingGentiles ban for NOTHING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 02:52:01 PM »
Skkie sympathizes with Nazi Germany as you can see from his posts about Dresden. Ben and JewishAmericanPatriot support Neo-Nazis. Rubystars is a good person and is definitely not a Nazi, but I've never heard her claim to be a "white nationalist." WNs are Nazis, and we should not have to be nice to them on the forum.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 02:53:22 PM »
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

WHO BANNED this person, THIS POST IS FOR CHAIM, NOT WEAK PEOPLE THAT ARE AFRAID TO DEBATE.

Jewish American Patriot is MY DEAR FRIEND, how DARE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 02:54:57 PM »
ARMEN is a WHITE NATIONALIST movement and has MANY JEWS.  They are NOT NEO NAZIS, and you are WEAK, weak, WEAK people, I am totally EMBARRASSED.
You cannot even debate on a FORUM. How WEAK and EMBARASSING!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 02:58:54 PM »
Here's a picture of Jared Taylor standing next to the Holocaust denier Paul Fromm. Not only is he in the same group, but he's standing next to Fromm.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »
I WANT TO KNOW WHY SKKIE GOT BANNED. WHO DID IT. The rest of this BS is IRRELEVANT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 03:00:57 PM »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 03:01:25 PM »
THIS POST IS FOR CHAIM.  After David says something it will be LOCKED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 03:03:13 PM »
I believe that it would be a good thing for whites to reclaim their own nations from third world invaders. They need to take back Europe and America and make sure that they are in control of Australia, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, and any other place where whites should rightfully be in charge. I don't believe in miscegenation between whites and nonwhites and I believe in preserving white people. Call that what you want.

I don't believe in anti-Semitism so I have almost nothing in common with most who call themselves WN. If they didn't wear that label I might, but as long as they use that term it prevents me from doing it because I don't want to get confused with anti-Semites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 03:04:08 PM »
AsheDina,

My only other question is why are you airing this in the public forum and not in the Honorable Winged Member forum where I think it is more appropriate. It would seem these kinds of discussions are divisive in themselves..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 03:05:13 PM »
http://www.realcourage.org/2010/02/jared-taylor-on-StørmFrønt-radio/

(change ø to o for the link to work)

Page Not Found
We're sorry, but the page you are looking for isn't here.

Try searching for the page you are looking for or using the navigation in the header or sidebar
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 03:08:11 PM »
AsheDina, I believe Skkie was banned because he expressed sympathy for the so-called German civilians of Nazi Germany.  I didn't ban him.  But looking at his posts, that's my guess. 

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »
http://www.realcourage.org/2010/02/jared-taylor-on-StørmFrønt-radio/

(change ø to o for the link to work)

Page Not Found
We're sorry, but the page you are looking for isn't here.

Try searching for the page you are looking for or using the navigation in the header or sidebar

change the ø's to o's in the link

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 03:17:01 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?action=profile;u=4435;sa=showPosts;start=0

Did Chaim not tell you people that we don't want this anymore? Did he not tell these people that you've had enough with the polls and the defamation? I am sure he  did. Yet, you all dis-obeyed Chaims wishes.   

One or two people made polls.  Don't jump on the whole forum for that.

A WHITE NATIONALIST is as Rubystars is. WN's are NOT Neo-Nazis, they are not even "White Supremists" Yet, he/she gets BANNED for nothing. JewishAmericanPatriot is ALSO a WN.

Chaim does not agree with you.  Chaim has called "white nationalists" neo-nazis on Ask JTF.  You certainly have a right to disagree with Chaim however you want, but don't profess to speak in his name when that  is not his view.

Are you all happy with this dull forum that has NO debate, just defaming and debasing? Now Right Wing Gentile you have all defamed as well, and now where is HE? He said he loves Chaim, and David, yet you all treat him like TRASH. Ben too, even though he is a Jew. 

I don't think it's fair that you lump everyone as one person as if we all had the same reaction.  That's not true.

This is how you are going to treat new-comers? LOUSY. Just plain NASTY.

Ben did not do himself any favors here.  He brought those comments on himself when he said we have to be nice to neo-nazis.   He said, even if skie is a neo-nazi we have to be nice and tolerate them.    When a person says something like this, they have unfortunately lost the presumption of innocence and good-natured politeness that comes along with greeting a new member, and they will have to earn back respect the hard way (if they ever earn it back having said such stupidity).   I am not saying I treat ben like some people here do, however I can see why other people do it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 03:18:13 PM »
ARMEN is a WHITE NATIONALIST movement and has MANY JEWS.  They are NOT NEO NAZIS, and you are WEAK, weak, WEAK people, I am totally EMBARRASSED.
You cannot even debate on a FORUM. How WEAK and EMBARASSING!

Interesting.  Is Chaim also weak because he called white nationalists nazis?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 04:13:05 PM »
I showed my debate with him to Chaim and Chaim banned you. Why do you want to debate an out-right Nazi?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »
It depends on what you define a white nationalist as. If you consider their movement to be of the David Duke variety, then they're neo-nazis. If you consider white nationalists to simply be people who want to maintain the white Judeo-Christian identity of America, then they aren't. I guess it's just how you define it.

I don't see much of the point of banning people for having other views. Idiots or nazis usually make themselves look stupid anyways. Ban them if they cause disruptions like spamming or use racist/anti-Semitic slurs.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 04:23:51 PM »
It depends on what you define a white nationalist as. If you consider their movement to be of the David Duke variety, then they're neo-nazis. If you consider white nationalists to simply be people who want to maintain the white Judeo-Christian identity of America, then they aren't. I guess it's just how you define it.

I don't see much of the point of banning people for having other views. Idiots or nazis usually make themselves look stupid anyways. Ban them if they cause disruptions like spamming or use racist/anti-Semitic slurs.

What do you consider an anti-semitic slur? Even our own good members use the K-word... Why shouldn't an antisemite also use the word?

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 04:24:20 PM »
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

WHO BANNED this person, THIS POST IS FOR CHAIM, NOT WEAK PEOPLE THAT ARE AFRAID TO DEBATE.

Jewish American Patriot is MY DEAR FRIEND, how DARE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 100% Jewish, and I consider myself pro-White. I think Chaim considers himself pro-White, too; after all, most Jews ARE White, regardless of what neonazis say. I for one don't give two damns what they think; if the White race goes down, so do we because to the non-White world, we LOOK White (and we are.)

I think ppl are confused as to what a "White nationalist" is.

White separatist: someone who believes they should be allowed to live separately from non-Whites. These are usually the most liberal of those on the pro-White side.

White supremacist: a White person who believes the White race is superior to all other races. All White supremacists are White separatists, but not all White separatists are White supremacists.

White nationalist: someone who believes White European people have the right to self-determination. You don't have to be White to be a supporter of WN, incidentally; I have met blacks who support the basic principle of White nationalism, just as they believe in black nationalism for themselves.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 04:26:10 PM »
Skkie sympathizes with Nazi Germany as you can see from his posts about Dresden. Ben and JewishAmericanPatriot support Neo-Nazis. Rubystars is a good person and is definitely not a Nazi, but I've never heard her claim to be a "white nationalist." WNs are Nazis, and we should not have to be nice to them on the forum.

EXCUSE ME? I do NOT "support neonazis", what the hell is wrong with some of the people on this forum? For your information I was studying under Rabbi Meir Kahane, HY"D in the 1970s probably before some of you were even BORN!

Are liberals being allowed to run things here now? This used to be a place where as a right-wing Jew I felt free to "let my hair down" as far as how I feel regarding shvartsas, etc. Not so anymore!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Moshe92

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 04:31:23 PM »

EXCUSE ME? I do NOT "support neonazis", what the hell is wrong with some of the people on this forum? For your information I was studying under Rabbi Meir Kahane, HY"D in the 1970s probably before some of you were even BORN!

Are liberals being allowed to run things here now? This used to be a place where as a right-wing Jew I felt free to "let my hair down" as far as how I feel regarding shvartsas, etc. Not so anymore!

You support the Council of Conservative Citizens.