Author Topic: Rabbi Meir Kahane Confronts Protestors During Speech - Video  (Read 3729 times)

Israel

Here, Rabbi Meir Kahane, may God avenge his blood, confronts protestors during his speech at University of Minnesota. This was 13 days before Rabbi Kahane was murdered.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Rabbi Meir Kahane Confronts Protestors During Speech - Video
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 05:42:28 PM »
EXCELLENT video. Shows how Kahane was always prepared to fight for what he believed in. We should continue his tradition.

Israel

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
Exactly.

He didn't think about it for a moment. As soon as the Arabs went on stage the Rabbi began pushing them off.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 07:38:43 PM »
do you have the rest of the video?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 09:12:48 PM »
Hello my friend, and good day to you.

Rabbi Kahane was a man amongst men.  While others walk from danger, he's runs towards it.   HY"D
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 09:17:47 PM »
That was so awesome when he just walked away from the podium and pushed the guy.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Israel

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 09:28:20 PM »
do you have the rest of the video?

Yes, I hope to have it uploaded to Guba by tonight. I don't know if I will be able to. First I need to resize it, which is taking time, then i need to upload it which will take more time.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »
That was so awesome when he just walked away from the podium and pushed the guy.

gosh i wish he were still alive!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 09:40:38 PM »
Wow... did he actually clock the guy? The camera was shaking around too much. I couldn't tell.

I wish the great Rabbi Kahane was with us, too.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 09:56:37 PM »
what is Guba?

Also please add the video and the other videos of Rabbi Kahane zt'l to http://www.yideoz.com/ it is a Jewish youtube and I have started to put my videos on there
Ramban

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 10:56:50 PM »
what is Guba?

Also please add the video and the other videos of Rabbi Kahane zt'l to http://www.yideoz.com/ it is a Jewish youtube and I have started to put my videos on there

Kahaneloyalist, you have lots of videos of Meir Kahane.

Actually, I was wondering if you had any lectures Meir Kahane, himself gave which are in good quality? I love listening to him speak...much like I love listening to Chaim ben Pesach...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 11:42:16 PM »
The lack of security was appaling! G-d still punishes us for we did not keep rabbi save.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 11:55:41 PM »
Yes, I have videos of his lectures, the Brandeis video and the YU video and the debate with Dershowitz, and the Rav at the Beverly Hilton I converted those to DVD, others put them online.
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 07:27:09 AM »
What a truly brilliant man Kahane was.  It would be so amazing if he was still with us today, but his memory and spirit will live with us always. Kahane chai!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris