Author Topic: Can we raise a world Army to fight Terrorists?  (Read 3272 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Can we raise a world Army to fight Terrorists?
« on: August 22, 2007, 10:45:19 AM »
Hi

I have an idea. Can we all join together and raise a world army of 2 Million people, I can mobilise one million in India, we have 1000 million people out of which , 870 million are non-muslims. Kindly pass this message to all our friends and similar thinking people.

We should brutally crush all nations that support terror and promote evil ideology. Kindly comment on the same.

Regards

ARTGIJO

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: Can we raise a world Army to fight Terrorists?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »
you got about 1 million in serbia, whom 500.000 are muzzieslaying veterans. problem is we don't have any support in killing the muzzies so we're sitting put and waiting for the [censored] to hit the fan.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 11:39:08 AM »
Where could we have training camps
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »
With India, Japan the USA/ Aussies and UK/Scotts/ Serbs we have plenty. We just need will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »
With India, Japan the USA/ Aussies and UK/Scotts/ Serbs we have plenty. We just need will.
Scotts
you think fotl will volunteer :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »
Scotts
you think fotl will volunteer :laugh:

Only if we offer a 'white woman' as a bonus! :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 05:52:01 PM »
Hi

I have an idea. Can we all join together and raise a world army of 2 Million people, I can mobilise one million in India, we have 1000 million people out of which , 870 million are non-muslims. Kindly pass this message to all our friends and similar thinking people.

We should brutally crush all nations that support terror and promote evil ideology. Kindly comment on the same.

Regards

ARTGIJO

Sounds like a nice idea for a chain letter to send to all of our family and friends. But unfortunately, I think that's all it would be. We can't defeat terrorism with numbers of people. As Chaim always states, the only solution is to make oil obsolete!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 06:31:44 PM »
I wouldn't kill them to beat terrorism, I'd employ terrorism on them... little bit of their own medicine and on the other side its always nice to kill subhumans=)

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 06:37:59 PM »
I wouldn't kill them to beat terrorism, I'd employ terrorism on them... little bit of their own medicine and on the other side its always nice to kill subhumans=)

Good idea.

Just lob a cruise missile at a mosque every so often so they never know when or where. Like they do to us.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 07:26:10 PM »

We should simply nuke Islam off the planet, problem solved.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 08:52:20 PM »
We can do nothing with the vermin in the political arena, and the the trash in the media. Our own leaders are against us. What are you going too do ? Join a Militia ? The gov will brand you as terrorist or a renegade. Bush did this too the Minuteman organization. We first must rid America of the two groups of people that don't give a damn about us.

Any politician that openly says "Islam is a religion of peace."

The second entity starts with an "I" and ends with a "slam".

Good luck, IMHO, we are jihad fodder.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 08:55:03 PM »
The west does have to get rid of it's white ants before it can confront it's external enemies.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 09:10:03 PM »
The "white ants" are well on the way out. The "white ant politicians" have no problem selling us out too the "black or brown ants".

It burns me up. Remember ladies and gentlemen.

"Poor White Ants" never makes a good news story.

"Poor Black Ants" get the help and the news coverage. Reality is hitting me in the face, hard.  I guess it pays off to be a lazy b@stard all your life in America. I'm 38 years old, Wife is 39. We've worked our arses off, paid taxes. IT SEEMS WE ARE THE WRONG DAMN COLOR. If I were a Mexican or a Black man, I'd get all kinds of help. I do believe I will move too Mexico, become a citizen, then cross the border illegally.

I'd get more help from the jackasses in washington. Home wiped out, years of memories demolished, and the trash in washington will do more too help illegals, than the people in America. Too be honest, if muslim terrorists hit the white house, I would not care.

I'M NOT CALLING FOR THIS TOO HAPPEN , AND DO NOT ENDORSE THIS IN ANYWAY.  IF IT HAPPENS THOUGH ?,

I would not grieve, and would not lose sleep.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 09:46:56 PM »
It sucks when your own country betrays you

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 10:21:30 PM »
It sucks when your own country betrays you

Yes it does. I have realized , finally what I have believed in is  a total myth. It's a bitter pill too swallow. Growing up, causes pain. I'd be more happy with pain, than being a fool for the rest of my life.

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 10:27:27 PM »
Let's face it, MW. Your 'leaders' aren't working for you any more than mine are. They serve the World bank, IMF, CFR, UN and G_D only knows who else.

You guys in the States WILL prevail for ONE reason and ONE reason only.

Your Founding Fathers were so brilliant they built an infallible insurance policy into your constitution...............the 2nd Amendment.

Guard it with your life, 'coz your life depends on it!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 09:20:07 PM »
If I lived in the US especially texas, Id probably have a mini-army.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »

We do :) We are just quiet about it :) :) :)

newman

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 10:47:47 PM »

We do :) We are just quiet about it :) :) :)
Out of a US population of 300,000,000 (including children & the elderly) their are in excess of 100,000,000 gun owners. ;D

That's a HUGE potential army.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 11:07:26 PM »
I'll just make this post simple. At the age of 10, my son was well versed on shooting a pistol. We have more guns in South Mississippi than mohhamed had lice in his hair.

Before I gave my son a gun, I told him to respect it, and not to take the power lightly.

I set up some watermelons, and some paint cans at the river, put the gun in his hand.

I'm proud of my Son.

He's a good shot, just like his Dad :)

newman

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »
I'll just make this post simple. At the age of 10, my son was well versed on shooting a pistol. We have more guns in South Mississippi than mohhamed had lice in his hair.

Before I gave my son a gun, I told him to respect it, and not to take the power lightly.

I set up some watermelons, and some paint cans at the river, put the gun in his hand.

I'm proud of my Son.

He's a good shot, just like his Dad :)

And that's why tens of millions of Americans just like you two won't be going the way of the dodo.................or the europeans.

G-D bless the Founding Fathers and the 2nd Amendment.

Offline Mark1ped

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 11:44:25 PM »
Why don't we just form a smaller group to go after the terrorists on their own turf. It wouldn't be as messy as invading a country and then occupying it. Kill the leadership, and make sure the new one isn't bas as well. "Terrorizing the Terrorists" if you will.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 12:31:37 AM »
Problem is most of the world is being afraid of being called racists. So unless we stop caring about criticsim, western countries should rise up.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 12:34:53 AM »
The battle against Islam (particularly fundamentalist Islam) must be fought in an all out war, using soldiers, propaganda, education, regime change, and innovation.

newman

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 12:41:13 AM »
Problem is most of the world is being afraid of being called racists. So unless we stop caring about criticsim, western countries should rise up.

Good point, Cosmo

Israel has always come unglued by worrying about 'what the goyim will think'. The righteous and moral countries of the west are comming unglued by worrying about what the evil people will think.