Author Topic: Those U.S. Servicemen Kidnapped in Iraq  (Read 1233 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Those U.S. Servicemen Kidnapped in Iraq
« on: May 14, 2007, 07:40:50 PM »
I feel very strongly that all of them will be paraded around in chains on Teheran TV, to be held as hostages now that Iran is ready to threaten the world with nuclear missiles.

The traitors here will all shout and riot screaming about how "taking out Iran will endanger the three innocent lives".

I also feel very strongly that the move against Teheran will come from "someone in its own neighborhood".  The U.S. servicemen will have to be sacrificed in order to save the world.  (this all presumes that G.I.'s in question are still alive...they may have been forced to make taped & video confessions and then snuffed out).

Why else would 4,000 soldiers be searching for 48hrs for 3 kidnapped soldiers?...because Bush & Cheney know that the U.S. is now "set up to be world media chumps by Ahmanigrajihad.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
Re: Those U.S. Servicemen Kidnapped in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 12:20:54 AM »
Hello my friend, and good day to you.

This is a very precarious situation.  I'm curious about what you and other posters feel should be done.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Those U.S. Servicemen Kidnapped in Iraq
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 06:54:31 AM »
I don'nt know what should be done,but it is very possible that they are still alive the U.S. must keep up the search,surround the area section of quadrants and get intelligence from trusted tribal leaders in the area
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03