Author Topic: I want to apologize here.  (Read 6731 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: I want to apologize here.
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 01:59:15 PM »
we love you ashedina glad you are staying... :dance:

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2010, 02:00:29 PM »
right,i wish dbf and robert would banned.you know they are the ones that caused skkie to get mad and defendthe nazies.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 02:07:37 PM »
right,i wish dbf and robert would banned.you know they are the ones that caused skkie to get mad and defendthe nazies.
Why the heck are you defending an open Nazi. Nazi's killed 6 million of Your Brothers and Sisters. Stop making excuses for Nazi Animals.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 02:14:16 PM »
Actually, both David Ben Moshe and I: We heartly apologize for calling you all weak.

I do believe, however that every Jew MUST have a gun, must be prepared to fight, online or in life.

I am sorry, please forgive us for our callousness.

See, I am not scared of these people anymore, not in the least bit. That is me. I am a strong minded personality and I cannot help this. I guess I expect people to just 'be like me' and everyone is different. I dont ban people, I make them leave, that is MY website.

ANYWAY:

(David is immensely busy, but feels as I do, and we feel badly that we made you all feel bad)

See you all Sunday. I have to get, we are flying to NYC- We're sorry Kahane was right, Ron ben M, Muman, etc.

We forgive you. We need people like you in our movement.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2010, 02:18:28 PM »
Why the heck are you defending an open Nazi. Nazi's killed 6 million of Your Brothers and Sisters. Stop making excuses for Nazi Animals.
i am not making excuses for him and i condemn his remarks about the nazies.but it is all dbf's fault and ron's fault.they drived him made and hurt him.he is not a jew so he has no obligation not to join them.and when i read some of ron's remark made ME mad.and yes dbf is a total idiot.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »
Behold: The reasoning of a total lunatic!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »

yes.well if you didn't stick to skkie and cursing him so much maybe he would never say such a comment.you are a disgrace to human kind.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2010, 02:34:08 PM »
i am not making excuses for him and i condemn his remarks about the nazies.but it is all dbf's fault and ron's fault.they drived him made and hurt him.he is not a jew so he has no obligation not to join them.and when i read some of ron's remark made ME mad.and yes dbf is a total idiot.
This statement clearly defends him. It makes you look very bad to defend Nazi's. No Nazi's should ever be defended by anyone Jew or Gentile. Get that into your head.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2010, 02:36:50 PM »

yes.well if you didn't stick to skkie and cursing him so much maybe he would never say such a comment.you are a disgrace to human kind.
The least we have to do is curse Nazi's. How is someone who curse's Nazi's a disgrace to human kind. Does that mean that Nazi's aren't a disgrace to human kind?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »

If you really think that "making him mad" is a valid reason and/or a true explanation for why a person would defend nazis and there is not something seriously wrong with such a person innately that they would ever do that in any situation, you are sounding like a little self-hating worm that belongs on a Shalom achshav forum.

How would you respond if someone said to you, the khalid mohamad wahabi who blew himself up in sbarro only did it cause of Israeli comments that made him mad.   You can't possibly be so moronic.   Why are nazis so much better to you than Muslims?    Nazis murdered 6 MILLION JEWS.    As much as the Muslims want to, their numbers don't even come close.   Their crimes pale in comparison to those of the European white German nazis.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2010, 02:49:29 PM »
How difficult can it be to place a space after a stop and capitalize a few letters ?!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2010, 02:53:20 PM »

The least we have to do is curse Nazi's. How is someone who curse's Nazi's a disgrace to human kind. Does that mean that Nazi's aren't a disgrace to human kind?
he wasn't a nazi until dbf started to stick to him.and honestly i just have a good restriction techniques and this isthe only reason why i not said to dbf to go to some not very nice place in poland.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2010, 02:55:01 PM »
How difficult can it be to place a space after a stop and capitalize a few letters ?!

Maybe his caps lock and space bar were broken.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2010, 02:57:55 PM »
Ben your defence of nazis and those who support nazis is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.   What kind of Jew says these things?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
Ben your defence of nazis and those who support nazis is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.   What kind of Jew says these things?
well,in the first time when i said that we should take into account nazie's feelings my post meant mainly for the eyes of dbf so that she will have something real to complain about.and the second time with skkie is that beacuse he is not a real nazi.look at the what ron and dbf wrote about him.i don't know any person who wasn't made at seeing comments like this.maybe he was just a little weaker and just broke.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2010, 03:07:38 PM »
Ben,

It is naive to think that a nazi is made a nazi because a Jew called him a name... Or hurt his/her feelings. Nazis hatred of Jews comes from something much much deeper than this. antisemitism is not the fault of the Jew, it is a symptom of hatred of Hashem himself. I wish you would stop making excuses for people who have no love for the Jewish people.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »
well,in the first time when i said that we should take into account nazie's feelings my post meant mainly for the eyes of dbf so that she will have something real to complain about.and the second time with skkie is that beacuse he is not a real nazi.look at the what ron and dbf wrote about him.i don't know any person who wasn't made at seeing comments like this.maybe he was just a little weaker and just broke.
First off DBF is a he.
Usally if people snap they start to show their true colours, ie. Skkie's Jew hatred leading to his defence of Nazi's was his true colours. Ben I want you to become a great member and start helping us and stop defending Nazi's. After all I know there is some good in you.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2010, 03:14:45 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
Usally if people snap they start to show their true colours, ie. Skkie's Jew hatred leading to his defence of Nazi's was his true colours. Ben I want you to become a great member and start helping us and stop defending Nazi's. After all I know there is some good in you.
okay.let's see how much dbf would continue spreading is weird theory that me and skkie are the same person.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2010, 03:19:44 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
okay.let's see how much dbf would continue spreading is weird theory that me and skkie are the same person.
He probably cannot believe that A JEW is so set on defending Nazi animals, that there is only one explanation that you two are the same. You certanly share the same idea's about Nazi's. Almost word for word.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010, 03:22:14 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
He probably cannot believe that A JEW is so set on defending Nazi animals, that there is only one explanation that you two are the same. You certanly share the same idea's about Nazi's. Almost word for word.
no'i actually get involved in an intellectual argument with skkie once.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
You didn't argue with him. All you were doing and still doing is defending himand his Nazi idea's.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2010, 03:24:50 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
he never saw leftists? and israel shahak? and yes if you will lookcarefully you will see that me'skkie'rwg and hamanteschen has a very different writing style,spelling and views.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2010, 03:26:12 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
You didn't argue with him. All you were doing and still doing is defending himand his Nazi idea's.
and yes i did arguedwith him once.it was an argument on the theoretical level.the argument was about our future and how we will survive.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
he never saw leftists? and israel shahak? and yes if you will lookcarefully you will see that me'skkie'rwg and hamanteschen has a very different writing style,spelling and views.
I never said you were the same but shared the same Nazi views.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2010, 03:28:12 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
I never said you were the same but shared the same Nazi views.
i don't know anything about rwg's view so i can't compare.and no'i don't promote homosexuality like hamanteschen.