Author Topic: I want to apologize here.  (Read 6730 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: I want to apologize here.
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2010, 03:29:23 PM »
Ben your defence of nazis and those who support nazis is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.   What kind of Jew says these things?
well,in the first time when i said that we should take into account nazie's feelings my post meant mainly for the eyes of dbf so that she will have something real to complain about.and the second time with skkie is that beacuse he is not a real nazi.look at the what ron and dbf wrote about him.i don't know any person who wasn't made at seeing comments like this.maybe he was just a little weaker and just broke.
First off DBF is a he.
Usally if people snap they start to show their true colours, ie. Skkie's Jew hatred leading to his defence of Nazi's was his true colours. Ben I want you to become a great member and start helping us and stop defending Nazi's. After all I know there is some good in you.
okay.let's see how much dbf would continue spreading is weird theory that me and skkie are the same person.
He probably cannot believe that A JEW is so set on defending Nazi animals, that there is only one explanation that you two are the same. You certanly share the same idea's about Nazi's. Almost word for word.
he never saw leftists? and israel shahak? and yes if you will lookcarefully you will see that me'skkie'rwg and hamanteschen has a very different writing style,spelling and views.
I never said you were the same but shared the same Nazi views.
i don't know anything about rwg's view so i can't compare.and no'i don't promote homosexuality like hamanteschen.
I'm talking about the Nazi animal Skkie's views.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2010, 03:33:22 PM »
Ben your defence of nazis and those who support nazis is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.   What kind of Jew says these things?
well,in the first time when i said that we should take into account nazie's feelings my post meant mainly for the eyes of dbf so that she will have something real to complain about.and the second time with skkie is that beacuse he is not a real nazi.look at the what ron and dbf wrote about him.i don't know any person who wasn't made at seeing comments like this.maybe he was just a little weaker and just broke.
First off DBF is a he.
Usally if people snap they start to show their true colours, ie. Skkie's Jew hatred leading to his defence of Nazi's was his true colours. Ben I want you to become a great member and start helping us and stop defending Nazi's. After all I know there is some good in you.
okay.let's see how much dbf would continue spreading is weird theory that me and skkie are the same person.
He probably cannot believe that A JEW is so set on defending Nazi animals, that there is only one explanation that you two are the same. You certanly share the same idea's about Nazi's. Almost word for word.
he never saw leftists? and israel shahak? and yes if you will lookcarefully you will see that me'skkie'rwg and hamanteschen has a very different writing style,spelling and views.
i don't know anything about rwg's view so i can't compare.and no'i don't promote homosexuality like hamanteschen.
well as i said before we had one argument.he thought that the future of the western world is an alliance of states similar to nato.i thoughtthat in order to survive we will need a single super-state encompassing the entire western world with great cultural autonomy to its member states.we also argued what we should done to the leftists.skkie wanted to deport them all.i wanted them to remain as citizens with all the rights excpect the right tovote and get elected.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2010, 08:57:57 PM »
well as i said before we had one argument.he thought that the future of the western world is an alliance of states similar to nato.i thoughtthat in order to survive we will need a single super-state encompassing the entire western world with great cultural autonomy to its member states.we also argued what we should done to the leftists.skkie wanted to deport them all.i wanted them to remain as citizens with all the rights excpect the right tovote and get elected.
I bet you cut and pasted that entire paragraph from a StørmFrønt thread and changed it up a bit by messing with the spelling and grammar.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2010, 09:01:38 PM »
First off DBF is a he.
i thoughtthat in order to survive we will need a single super-state encompassing the entire western world with great cultural autonomy to its member states.
= Elimination of the Judean state and the destruction of the fulfilling of our 2,000 years dream of returning to Zion and rebuilding the Kingdom of Israel - as a shiny stone, seperated and isolated from the world, as Light onto the Nations and NOT part of the Nations.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2010, 09:23:52 PM »
If he wants different states to combine into one huge super state, that sounds more like new world order agenda than anything else.

It's a nation-killing philosophy.

Not healthy.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2010, 10:38:26 PM »
If he wants different states to combine into one huge super state, that sounds more like new world order agenda than anything else.

It's a nation-killing philosophy.

Not healthy.
That kurvaboy means to say he wants a Judenrein world.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2010, 11:02:50 PM »

Ok what does that mean? Jew-run or no Jews left?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2010, 11:19:17 PM »

Ok what does that mean? Jew-run or no Jews left?

Devoid of all Jews... Zero, Zilch, Nada, dead...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenfrei

Judenfrei (German: free of Jews) was a Nazi term to designate an area free of Jewish presence during The Holocaust.[1]

While Judenfrei referred merely to "freeing" an area of all of its Jewish citizens, the term Judenrein (literally "clean of Jews") was also used. This had the stronger connotation that any trace of Jewish blood had been removed as an impurity.[2]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2010, 12:57:03 AM »
I bet you cut and pasted that entire paragraph from a StørmFrønt thread and changed it up a bit by messing with the spelling and grammar.
:::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2010, 01:10:35 AM »
Pauli;

Well Sis, I don't know what originally happened as I just resigned up over here a couple of days ago. But if you remember me, you know how I feel about firearms and that I believe that all freedom loving people should own them for their protection... and that includes my Jewish cousins in Hashem. That being said, if it comes down to the need of Resistance, there are many ways to help for folks that do not own firearms.

Blessings to you and hubby!!!
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2010, 01:59:06 AM »
בס''ד

Ben, your consistent defense of Nazis is really grotesque. I cannot believe that a Jew who was born and raised in the Land of Israel could say such sick things.

You even call for the destruction of Israel in order to create a New World Order-type superstate. Unbelievable.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2010, 03:14:02 AM »
בס''ד

Ben, your consistent defense of Nazis is really grotesque. I cannot believe that a Jew who was born and raised in the Land of Israel could say such sick things.

You even call for the destruction of Israel in order to create a New World Order-type superstate. Unbelievable.

no irepeat.i never defended nazies.and i never called for the destruction of israel.i said the western world not israel.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2010, 06:07:29 AM »
no irepeat.i never defended nazies.and i never called for the destruction of israel.i said the western world not israel.

That's not a good idea for Israel either, because a Western superstate made up of many original countries would make a more dangerous enemy than a smaller country too.

Moshe92

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2010, 12:25:35 PM »
It's interesting how a lot of the people who are obsessed with fighting the new world order want to create one themselves.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2010, 12:26:53 PM »
good people are allowed to make mistakes