Author Topic: TonyCali obsession with a sodomite topic is incessant and annoying.  (Read 7822 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
What is it!?  ::) It becomes pretty annoying!  :-\ Every question, every week on "Ask JTF" TonyCali asks the very same question, with a very slight variations pertaining to the sodomization! It appears to me that TonyCali is obsessed with this nauseating subject. I suspect that he is either insincere and  is "yanking" Chaim's chain or he is still in a closet, considering coming out.
I think it is enough - week after week Chaim's answers to TonyCali do not differ much from one another and every week we need to hear another sordid question pertaining to this sick abomination. The typical question goes like this: "Dear Chaim, a person of authority or a friend said this homosexuality is normal and is/was accepted widely. I don't know what to make of this. Please let me know your opinion on this?"

TonyCali, homosexuals are sick people - you don't need to hate them (and I don't) but their behavior is abnormal and is a consequence of a mental illness.

I only wish that you spend a similar amount of effort learning how to spell, write properly and accurately express your thoughts as you allocate to the subject of homosexuality.

Don't you have any other interests?! Why don't you ask questions pertaining to relationship with girls, healthy diet, politics, Judaism, Israel, relationship with parents, history, military strategy, sports or myriad of other topics that a young man should have an interest in?!

lisa heres my last ask jtf until ferthr notise,

chaim i wont be around 4 some time, the semetsers over and i go home. you showed me a lot and you gave me a chanse, and to that i will alwayes be greatfull. my profesor's are sick and wierd but you showed me that. homosexuality is such a big subjek, its hard to prosese even if we both know its wrong. so my last ? to you for now is, in intro to sociology the professor, whose a lesbien, taugt that historys greatist mind's, alsander the great, playdo, moeses, jesus, lincon, washenton, were all gay. i KNOW that is a hugg lie but give me profe it is so i can tell p'pl it is a lie. thanks tony.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 09:07:09 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Every class he has has to do with homosexual which sounds to me he goes to a very weird college.. Who is the college president? Richard Simmons??????
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
homosexuality is such a big subjek, its hard to prosese even if we both know its wrong. so my last ? to you for now is, in intro to sociology the professor, whose a lesbien, taugt that historys greatist mind's, alsander the great, playdo, moeses, jesus, lincon, washenton, were all gay. i KNOW that is a hugg lie but give me profe it is so i can tell p'pl it is a lie. thanks tony.

What's really scary is that Tony can spell "homosexuality" - even though he can't spell just about everything else.

"playdo" - I'm sorry, but that's priceless. ;D

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
That is why I suspect that he is "pulling a leg" here. I don't think he is sincere. I never knew anyone when I was a teen or in my twenties who would be so obcessantly focused on this subject, unless they were homosexuals or brainwashed, far-left "liberals"

homosexuality is such a big subjek, its hard to prosese even if we both know its wrong. so my last ? to you for now is, in intro to sociology the professor, whose a lesbien, taugt that historys greatist mind's, alsander the great, playdo, moeses, jesus, lincon, washenton, were all gay. i KNOW that is a hugg lie but give me profe it is so i can tell p'pl it is a lie. thanks tony.

What's really scary is that Tony can spell "homosexuality" - even though he can't spell just about everything else.

"playdo" - I'm sorry, but that's priceless. ;D

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
That is why I suspect that he is "pulling a leg" here. I don't think he is sincere. I never knew anyone when I was a teen or in my twenties who would be so obcessantly focused on this subject, unless they were homosexuals or brainwashed, far-left "liberals"

I didn't want to say so before, but there are any number of studies demonstrating a correlation between dyslexia and other developmental disorders on the one hand, and homosexuality on the other. For example, here is a quote from the Indian Journal of Genetics:

While most men prefer women as their sexual partners, some are bisexual and others are homosexuals. It has been debated for a long time whether a person’s sexual preference is innate, learned, or due to a combination of both causes. It was recently discovered that the human right-versus-left-hand use preference and the direction of scalp hair-whorl rotation develop from a common genetic mechanism. Such a mechanism controls functional specialization of brain hemispheres.

My father referred darkly to homosexuals as "left-handed men."

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Every class he has has to do with homosexual which sounds to me he goes to a very weird college.. Who is the college president? Richard Simmons??????

Richard Simmons! HAHAHAHAHA!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!

No offense, man... but I'm left handed.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer

No offense, man... but I'm left handed.

;D

Of course, not all left-handed people "fit the bill," and not all homosexuals are left-handed. But....

Are you aware that the communication between the brain hemispheres is 30% greater in women than it is in men? This is supposed to be what accounts for the ability of men to "turn off" their reasoning powers when they get into fights, and what makes women less violent than men.

Some speculate that male homosexuality is a disturbance of brain development in which the victim, either through genetics or early childhood trauma, physical or psychological, develops the hemispherical communication of a woman rather than that of a man.

Effeminate homosexuals are so much alike throughout the world, despite the culture which they come from, that one can't help thinking that there's some common underlying physical basis for their disorder.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 10:05:06 PM by Dissenter »

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
Allen-T thinks that Tony is someone he knows in real life that is here to annoy us. He thinks it's a former friend of his who is homosexual. Allen knew him before he became a Christian. The friend moved to California and recently came back for a visit and found out about JTF.

Was this friend of his a real dyslexic?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yacov - SHHHHH!   ;)
Was that to be shared with the forum?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: TonyCali obsession with a sodomite topic is incessant and annoying.
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 10:39:50 PM »

Richard Simmons! HAHAHAHAHA!
Or is it Richard Simmons' best friend, Richard Simmons? (a few people will get that reference)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 10:57:22 PM »
Well I think its beyond weird every single question revolves around the same thing and the sickest thing at that, and every class and every instructor in this college revolves on fags.  Tony, change schools!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 11:24:11 PM »
Why doesn't he at least use the spell check?

I have, seriously, wondered the same thing.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 11:25:10 PM »
Allen-T thinks that Tony is someone he knows in real life that is here to annoy us. He thinks it's a former friend of his who is homosexual. Allen knew him before he became a Christian. The friend moved to California and recently came back for a visit and found out about JTF.

People think Tony is faking. He spells certain words right but others wrong. People think he purposely misspells. Why doesn't he at least use the spell check?

Ask Chaim if it is ok to ban Tonicali99. His posts have become more and more annoying and I do generally feel bad for him, but some of you who distrust him have a good point.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 11:29:52 PM »
I used to think that tonycali was a genuine guy, but  now I realize I was wrong.

He's a troll.

Seriously, no one is that stupid.

Tonycali is playing stupid.

Nobody that stupid can even operate a computer.

He spells worse that a five year old.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 11:36:34 PM »
I think you should raise our concern to Chaim. I am not surprised that others too, suspect that ToniCali fakes it and deliberately annoys us. I do not see how his incessant preoccupation with this one particular aspect of this perversion adds value to the discussion. I think it detracts from the wonderful "Ask JTF Show"

People think Tony is faking. He spells certain words right but others wrong. People think he purposely misspells. Why doesn't he at least use the spell check?

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

knightofeurope

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 11:48:11 PM »
I personally have no problem with the issue.

It doesnt surprise me that this is being taught in college. The one that talked bath houses being used for revolution is obviously a marxist or marxist-leninist professor of some type or other. Not at all unsual in universities today. I have worked maintenance jobs in bathhouses and I can tell you that they dont drill waist level holes in the wall to pass each other copies of Maos Little Red Book.

Leave him be.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 11:48:36 PM »
Yacov, you said he really does go to a CA college. Any more info on his IP? (city, internet provider, etc.)?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 11:52:58 PM »
That's really not far from me AT ALL.  :o :o

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 11:54:16 PM »
Do you think he might BE one of these faggot professors who is trying to get under Chaim's skin?

While you are at it, is Hidden Author's IP at all similar to Tony's? He started coming on asking his annoying questions at pretty much the same time as Tony.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 12:01:17 AM »
Tonycali is playing stupid.

Nobody that stupid can even operate a computer.

He spells worse that a five year old.

Although there is controversy about the causes and nature of dyslexia, there is no doubt that many dyslexics can perform well in "hands on" fields like computers. Dyslexics aren't necessarily "dumb," even though they're often accused of it.

I'm not convinced that Tony is a troll, and so far, he has never really tripped himself up, as Fruit used to do on a practically daily basis.

Tony's stories about his college professors sound like real ones to me. However, I would like to hear more about what he's studying. As a freshman, he would be required to take elementary courses like sociology. But surely a person of his extremely limited reading-writing skills won't be pursuing any major in which those skills are the primary requisite.

Anyway, he says that he won't be asking any more questions for a while, now that the "semetsers" over. So the issue might already be a moot one.

BTW, notice that he says that he won't be posting for a while because he's going home. Does that mean that he doesn't have a computer at home?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 12:02:10 AM »
I think he said in his farewell post that Gay Politics (or "gay poltic's", rather) was a chapter and not the name of the whole course...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 12:06:44 AM »
Yacov, I don't think that you should be handing out privileged information about a person's IP. If Tony's college is a small one, then there's a chance that someone will recognize who he is. And if he's a genuine poster, we don't want him compromised.

It's one thing to speculate about him in a general way. But trying to track him down in a public forum is something else again

My bad. I brought this on. Sorry...  :(

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 12:59:52 AM »
Yeah, it is a little annoying.  He is obsessed to much about the sodomite fags. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Scriabin

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 01:38:09 AM »
Where do you live, Chaimfan?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 02:57:35 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »