Author Topic: Reminder of Ben Gurion's crimes  (Read 2512 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Reminder of Ben Gurion's crimes
« on: May 14, 2007, 10:42:19 PM »
Translation of what Baker and Eitan (two admins on the Hebrew JTF forum) wrote.

http://jtf.org/forum_hebrew/index.php?topic=5142.0

The Left which erased the memory of the Betar warriors from the Warsaw ghetto mutiny despite the fact that their brave stance was the fiercest and caused the greatest difficulties for the Nazi forces to overcome...  a research book written by Moshe Arens.

At Ben Gurion's order, the names of fallen Etzel and Lehi warriors during the War of Independence (1948) were erased.

Ben Gurion gave the order not to bury them in military cemeteries to erase their memory from the national pantheon, to prevent their mention in books, to prevent retelling of the stories of their heroism, to prevent formal recognition of their families as families of fallen heros (in stark contrast to families of fallen Haganah soldiers).

The Akko (Acre) Jail was converted (at Ben Gurion's behest) to an asylum for mental patients to prevent its conversion to a museum that immortalized the memory of the resistance Jews killed by the British, and to prevent the retelling of the heroic battle they wage as part of their break-in into the jail.

According to [Israeli TV] Channel 1, a new book was recently published which recounts these revolting deeds of Ben Gurion.

It is not to be believed how filthy the Left is.

Add to Ben Gurion's crimes the bombing of the Altalena and using the Shabak (secret service) against right wing individuals and organizations.

Haaretz paper published an article in 1949, when the first Jews from North Africa were arriving.  That is how this Mapai mouthpiece leftist fishwrap had to say about the Moroccan Jews:

"A race the likes of which we did not know in Israel.  We are talking about a most primitive people.  The level of their education verges on complete ignorance, and worse, they utterly lack the ability to comprehend anything spiritual.  All things considered, they are only marginally better than the Arabs amongst whom they lived.  ... they are inferior to the Arabs of Eretz Yisrael to whom we have gotten used ... but more than any other issue, there is one basic fact---their [Moroccan Jews'] inability to acclimate to life in Israel, and above all---their chronic indolence and inherent aversion to work."

It was said about the Yemenite Jews that they were brought to replace the Arabs in construction work.

Such is the shameless, criminal legacy of the Left which has been ruling Israel since before its founding.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Reminder of Ben Gurion's crimes
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 10:52:58 PM »
I dont' know too much about this subject. However, from my current knowledge about Ben-Gurion, I beg to differ. (and in general leftists)

Leftist Jews and Rightist Jews have the same goals.  To live in peace.

Leftist Jews believe that obtaining peace is by kissing everyone's butt. By appeasement.  By joining the one world order. By being part of the crowd. by being like other nations.  For 60 years or so, it has failed miserably!  Despite the leftist good intentions, our enemies view Jews with contempt. They are jealous irregardless. They will always hate us and curse us.

Rightist Jews believe in obtaining peace with force. With originality. By standing alone if we had to.  By being unlike other nations.  By heroism.  This is what jtf and Rabbi Kahane did to the extreme. It's time to give the real right a chance to govern Israel.

But Ben-Gurion..the leftist he was, to me, was kissing British butt. He was appeasing post-Nazi Europe.  Not a good move...

The righteous of the past will never be forgotten..they will be remembered..We all know it!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 11:35:55 PM »
I dont' know too much about this subject. However, from my current knowledge about Ben-Gurion, I beg to differ. (and in general leftists)

Leftist Jews and Rightist Jews have the same goals.  To live in peace.

I think you're wrong. The leftist Jews, specifically the likes of types like Gurion obviously want power at all costs...Even if it means NOT living in peace!  They would rather live in turmoil as long as they are at the top rather than let the heroes do their work and obtain real peace.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 05:05:28 AM »

Leftist Jews and Rightist Jews have the same goals.  To live in peace.

I think you're wrong. The leftist Jews, specifically the likes of types like Gurion obviously want power at all costs...Even if it means NOT living in peace!  They would rather live in turmoil as long as they are at the top rather than let the heroes do their work and obtain real peace.

I think what you say is true of people like Ariel Sharon who would sell his soul to be considered a hero.  Perhaps you are right about all that..but still...I approach that opinion causiously only because I don't really know that for a fact.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein