Author Topic: How do we debate anti-Semites on line who defile the Talmud?  (Read 3553 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
How do we debate anti-Semites on line who defile the Talmud?  I see anti-Semites posting on my non-Jewish friend's channels with fake quotes that are allegedly from  The Jewish encyclopedia.   How do I respond?  I am interested in everyone's response, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, atheist, etc

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: How do we debate anti-Semites on line who defile the Talmud?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 09:08:54 AM »
How do we debate anti-Semites on line who defile the Talmud?  I see anti-Semites posting on my non-Jewish friend's channels with fake quotes that are allegedly from  The Jewish encyclopedia.   How do I respond?  I am interested in everyone's response, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, atheist, etc
post the rights quote with a links.they wouldn't have anything to say about them.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 10:09:22 AM »
post the rights quote with a links.they wouldn't have anything to say about them.

But where do you get the "right" quotes?  What is a good source in English?  Thanks

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »
Here is Rabbi Gil Student's page  (now the famous Jewish hirhurim blog owner), where he refutes systematically the many (popularized) instances in which antisemites and nazis distort the Talmud to promote hatred of Jews.

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

Rabbi Student also runs the very popular and interesting Torah blog, http://hirhurim.blogspot.com

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 01:56:40 AM »
The only time anti-Semitism has ever hurt me was when I came across fake Talmud quotes.  I knew in my heart they had to be wrong but I don't know enough Talmud sit and defend the Talmud from vicious attacks.

http://talmud.faithweb.com/

This site set things clear.

It amazes me that people have the energy and drive to create evil fabrications about Talmud on such elaborate levels.  May their name and memories be destroyed!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 02:01:21 AM »
The only time anti-Semitism has ever hurt me was when I came across fake Talmud quotes.  I knew in my heart they had to be wrong but I don't know enough Talmud sit and defend the Talmud from vicious attacks.

http://talmud.faithweb.com/

This site set things clear.

It amazes me that people have the energy and drive to create evil fabrications about Talmud on such elaborate levels.  May their name and memories be destroyed!

Lol I posted this website already

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 10:07:02 AM »
Believe it or not, there are far more fake Talmud quotes out there than real ones!!!!!  :o :o :o :o