Author Topic: Israel faces condemnation for self-defense  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Israel faces condemnation for self-defense
« on: June 03, 2010, 01:53:54 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1033738

A messianic Jewish leader says Israeli commandos had no choice but to defend themselves in the recent raid that led to the deaths of at least nine people on board an alleged "humanitarian" ship headed for Gaza.

The international condemnation of the Jewish state has been widespread following the raid. The Obama administration claims it deeply regrets the loss of life and says it will be examining the circumstances that led to the bloodshed. But video taken during the incident shows that it was only as a last result that the Israelis opened fire, as members of the Turkish crew attacked and beat Israelis who were trying to inspect the ship. One Israeli soldier was thrown off an upper deck and fell 30 feet to the deck below, sustaining significant injuries.

Jan MarkellJan Markell, founder and director of Olive Tree Ministries, believes the whole episode was a setup.

"What this was was to create a crisis, create a situation where Israel would have to respond with some force," she explains. "This is probably going to be the provocation that the world will allow Hezbollah and Hamas to wage war on Israel this summer."

She notes that unfortunately, the entire world, including the United States, is against Israel right now. "This current administration would love to see Israel wiped off the map. I'm being as blunt and forthright as I can; I'm not holding back. The Obama administration cannot stand Israel and would like to see her obliterated," Markell contends.

The Olive Trees Ministries founder concludes that this is clearly a spiritual battle between God's people and the satanic forces controlling Israel's enemies.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Israel faces condemnation for self-defense
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 02:03:47 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1033738

A messianic Jewish leader says Israeli commandos had no choice but to defend themselves in the recent raid that led to the deaths of at least nine people on board an alleged "humanitarian" ship headed for Gaza.

The international condemnation of the Jewish state has been widespread following the raid. The Obama administration claims it deeply regrets the loss of life and says it will be examining the circumstances that led to the bloodshed. But video taken during the incident shows that it was only as a last result that the Israelis opened fire, as members of the Turkish crew attacked and beat Israelis who were trying to inspect the ship. One Israeli soldier was thrown off an upper deck and fell 30 feet to the deck below, sustaining significant injuries.

Jan MarkellJan Markell, founder and director of Olive Tree Ministries, believes the whole episode was a setup.

"What this was was to create a crisis, create a situation where Israel would have to respond with some force," she explains. "This is probably going to be the provocation that the world will allow Hezbollah and Hamas to wage war on Israel this summer."

She notes that unfortunately, the entire world, including the United States, is against Israel right now. "This current administration would love to see Israel wiped off the map. I'm being as blunt and forthright as I can; I'm not holding back. The Obama administration cannot stand Israel and would like to see her obliterated," Markell contends.

The Olive Trees Ministries founder concludes that this is clearly a spiritual battle between G-d's people and the satanic forces controlling Israel's enemies.

and i also condemn israel.

i condemn her for not sinking those ships?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.