Author Topic: Cowen: Israel faces ’serious consequences’ if Irish are harmed  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
http://info-wars.org/2010/06/01/cowen-israel-faces-serious-consequences-if-irish-are-harmed/
Taoiseach Brian Cowen has today warned Israel that if it harms any Irish citizens there will be “serious consequences”.

Mr Cowen also said that the Government is “very unhappy” with the current situation, and that the Israeli government hasn’t “a leg to stand on” in their detention of Irish citizens, who he says must be released immediately.

“If any harm comes to any of our citizens, it will have the most serious consequences,” said the Taoiseach.

The Taoiseach says the claims of self-defence by Israel do not appear to be borne by the facts, and called on Israel to immediately arrange for the unconditional release of the five Irish citizens who remain in a detention camp, awaiting deportation.

Asked if action should be taken on expelling the Israeli ambassador here, or withdrawing ours from Tel Aviv, Mr Cowen says the continued presence of diplomatic personnel is essential to protect Irish citizens.
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Cowen: Israel faces ’serious consequences’ if Irish are harmed
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 01:16:25 PM »
http://info-wars.org/2010/06/01/cowen-israel-faces-serious-consequences-if-irish-are-harmed/
Taoiseach Brian Cowen has today warned Israel that if it harms any Irish citizens there will be “serious consequences”.

Mr Cowen also said that the Government is “very unhappy” with the current situation, and that the Israeli government hasn’t “a leg to stand on” in their detention of Irish citizens, who he says must be released immediately.

“If any harm comes to any of our citizens, it will have the most serious consequences,” said the Taoiseach.

The Taoiseach says the claims of self-defence by Israel do not appear to be borne by the facts, and called on Israel to immediately arrange for the unconditional release of the five Irish citizens who remain in a detention camp, awaiting deportation.

Asked if action should be taken on expelling the Israeli ambassador here, or withdrawing ours from Tel Aviv, Mr Cowen says the continued presence of diplomatic personnel is essential to protect Irish citizens.
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
al the things that cowen said can be summarized into: bla bla bla..
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 01:35:26 PM »

I wonder how those countries would react to "flotillas" from hostile entities heading over to their territorial waters. They'd be waiting with flowers? Or would they send out their Navy's to defend their coasts? Effing hypocrites.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 01:48:21 PM »

I wonder how those countries would react to "flotillas" from hostile entities heading over to their territorial waters. They'd be waiting with flowers? Or would they send out their Navy's to defend their coasts? Effing hypocrites.
Just look at this fat piece of human excrement called Brian Cowen.

May this hideous hog die of cancer.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 03:26:41 PM »
honestly I hate to say it but F.U.C.K Ireland!  Irish people love to sympathize with the Fakestinians...it's an ongoing trend over there i noticed.  Israel would crush Ireland in a war!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 03:34:05 PM »
honestly I hate to say it but F.U.C.K Ireland!  Irish people love to sympathize with the Fakestinians...it's an ongoing trend over there i noticed.  Israel would crush Ireland in a war!
I agree with you. This is truly sickening and I fear for what will happen to Ireland for this suck up to the Arab Nazi's
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 03:40:56 PM »

Just look at this fat piece of human excrement called Brian Cowen.

May this hideous hog die of cancer.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Boy is he ugly.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 03:51:40 PM »
He reminds me of Michael Lerner.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 04:07:36 PM »

Irish Drunken Mob
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 05:51:56 PM »
HEY MICK!

WE'RE NOT 'scared'!

NOW GO HAVE A DRINK AND JOIN A BAR ROOM BRAWL.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
He and Barney Fag should get married.

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 06:08:33 PM »
Ireland better get all of their potato cannons ready before they threaten Israel.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2010, 08:03:04 PM »
H'es Michael Lerner long lost thinner brother
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2010, 08:04:50 PM »
Wow, he's one ugly sucker.  Look at the size of his bottom lip.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2010, 08:06:53 PM »
Ireland - country with no army, threatens Israel. I mean COME ON

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 08:08:35 PM »
He also resembles Daleksman
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 08:09:24 PM »
Ireland's so called navy vessels patrol the local waters for people who over fish the local waters... They have no heavy war ships... The token air force they have can't even police the local air space with nothing going on... My question is what sort of "serious consequences" could he possibly have in mind with a military like that.  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2010, 08:23:03 PM »
Ireland's so called navy vessels patrol the local waters for people who over fish the local waters... They have no heavy war ships... The token air force they have can't even police the local air space with nothing going on... My question is what sort of "serious consequences" could he possibly have in mind with a military like that.  :::D
He is a HUGE embarrassment to Ireland. This is one big empty threat that won't go anywhere.
Rabbi Meir Kahane