Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, June 13, 2010  (Read 8872 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, June 13, 2010
« on: June 05, 2010, 07:45:15 PM »
Dear Chaim, three questions for this Ask JTF

1. What is your opinion on Jon Stewart?

2. Did anyone tell you or Meir Kahane were psychics? You know that you're not a prophet but what I'm trying to say is that your perdicted 9/11 exactly seven years to the date before 9/11. You also perdicted back in the summer of 2004 long before anyone knew about Obama that he would eventually be elected president. Kahane also perdicted that Israel would in let Arafat.

3. What is your opinion on Chris Brown who recently got banned from Britain?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 07:16:41 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, June 13, 2010
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 07:48:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you have any other sites that I can upload the JTF videos YouTube only takes files no more than 1GB ones I have are 32GB and can't be compressed. What happens when I upload them to Flix or Live Leak as JTF HD?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 10:06:26 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 07:48:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you give us an affirmative action story involving JDL?

Also what is your opinion of Michael Savage?

G-d Bless You, Your Loved One, Your Family and Israel.
Bryan.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:16:21 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 08:05:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: This (inspired by the Bernie Madoff fiasco) might be an insignificant topic, but how would a Kahanist government (either a Gentile one or one in Israel) handle cases of fraud in the name of evil causes? Let's say that some scam artist goes around begging leftists and Pedofront members for money that will supposedly go towards helping Fakestinians in the Arab-occupied parts of Israel. The money does not actually go to those schvartzes and the thief pockets the ill-gotten loot. How would a Kahanist regime deal with this sort of ripping-off? (I myself won't lose any sleep over it.)

2: I still don't agree that evil kapo leaders compartmentalize "Jewish issues" from general world issues, and I have proof. If Jonathan Pollard had been an evil, criminal Jew, such as David Berkowitz, Joey Cohen, the Rosenbergs, Roman Polanski, or Samuel Sheinbein (yimach schmam), Ginsburg (yimach schma) would have rushed to free him. (Like it or not, the world does identify those monstrous, disgusting animals as Jews. In its eyes, their cases do constitute a "Jewish issue".) In fact, these kapo chazirs frequently holler "anti-Semitism" when people call them on their filth.

3: Please say a beautiful Hebrew prayer that Femimem (yimach schmo) will soon die of AIDS from all of his sodomy.

G-d bless you Chaim.

Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:41:11 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 08:21:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I'm in the process of reading the book "On Jews and Judaism" by Rabbi Meir Kahane (may G-d avenge his blood).  There's a chapter called "Of Sheitels and Chandeliers" where Rabbi Kahane quoted and referred to the Ramban.  Here's what the Rabbi wrote:

Little wonder that the Ramban -- Nachamanides -- found it necessary, when commenting on the commandment "Be holy!" to warn against the meticulously observant Jew who could be a "naval b'rshut ha Torah," an abomination within the limits of the Torah, within the permission of the Torah!

Can you please elaborate on this concept of "naval b'rshut ha Torah"?

Also, in the chapter "What Happened to Tanach" Rabbi Kahane wrote about how yeshivas emphasize the Talmud and commentaries at the expense of the Tanach.  Here's what he wrote:

...While the Talmud and commentaries became a central part of the House of study, as well they should, the basis of Judaism, the Tanach (Bible) grew steadily less important, less a part of the regular curriculum, until today, the average yeshiva student is so grossly ignorant of its contents that a baptist missionary can run intellectual rings around him.

So why do you think the yeshivas minimized study of the Tanach?

Thanks!

Lisa
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 08:57:43 AM by Lisa »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 01:58:48 AM »
shalom chaim.
i have a few questions for you for this week:
1)what is the different between hispanics and white?
2)do you think that a christian can be righthouse? i beleive that yes.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 01:42:13 PM by Ben m »
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Please comment on the BP oil spill. Might it also be a punishment from Hashem?  What kind of eco-disaster do you think this spill will have?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DavidBenZion

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 11:03:54 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have two questions for you this week.
1) Regarding pre-marital sex, I understand that the Bible forbids such, but why? It seems very out-dated to me in a sense. True enough in the days of old, having sex might normally lead to pregnancy, but with the multitude of ways one can enforce contraception, it seems that being abstinent is in vain. It is proven that sex is very healthy, not just physically but mentally, so if the opportunity arises to have it with someone you are dating, someone you love and are committed to (of course in a monogamous relationship), I don't see why not.
Again, in the past, marriage occurred at much younger ages, and so it seems OK that pre-marital sex was forbidden, because by the age of 18 or so chances were you'd be close to getting married (as recently as my parents generation), but nowadays people aren't getting married until their mid-20's, or even mid-30's (or later!!). The idea of staying abstinent throughout this entire period seems silly to me. Again, as long as you are being safe, preventing pregnancy, and are respectful of this act with your significant other, I don't see why it is such a problem.
Please give me your opinion on what I've said, as I respectfully would like to understand the Torah's rules and perspectives. Also, how severe a sin would this be considered to be? What happens in your opinion to the Jews or Righteous Gentiles who don't adhere to the prohibition of pre-marital sex?

2) Recently when I was in the city, I decided to stop into a deli for an egg and cheese sandwich. Behind me waiting to order was a white woman, and the owners were clearly Cucarachas. Just prior to the white woman having the chance to order, another espanol comes in on a bike, shouts in Spanish to the cook who is taking orders, what he wants, and the cooks jovially responds in Spanish and proceeds to take his order before the white woman who was waiting. The white woman in disgust declared loudly, "You are so rude!", and stormed out. The cucarachas in response shared a laugh and thought this was hysterical. I thought to myself how sad it is that these cucarachas and another minorities are indeed becoming the majority, while WE in fact are becoming the minority, and being discriminated against with no justice (this story was a good example in my opinion). My question to you is, what do you think this white woman should have done, rather than storm out? What can we do as a movement, or as individuals, to prevent such disgusting and absurd behavior on the part of minorities all around us? I for one am disgusted by the notion that these animals think that because they share a language and a filthy culture that they can ignore morality and lawfulness. What in your opinion Chaim can we do about this increasing problem?

Thank you as always for all that you do, and God bless the JTF.

DBZ
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 09:02:23 AM by DavidBenZion »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 09:31:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

How have you been?

What do you know about electromagnetic weapons?  I hear they can be used to destroy electronic devices of all sorts.  Seems like they would be very useful in disrupting an enemies way of life, and helpful in reducing the enemies ability to create bogus propaganda or spread it over the internet.  While I hope the IDF keeps quiet about their latest and best weapons, I also hope they are utilizing this technology.  Have you ever heard anything about Israel, or even other Western nations developing potentially awesome weapons such as these?  Sending the rest of the mid-east back 150 years ago [pre-electronic device] would be fantastic, no?

Have you ever heard of a book called, "Samson Blinded"?  I came across a downloadable e-book by that title and a blog of the same name.  The book seems to be a postulation of a way to solve the middle east dispute, I have downloaded it and am going to read it.  The blog has Rabbi Kahane material available for viewing as well, which makes me think the people behind this site are Kahanists.  If you have heard of either the book or the blog what do you think about them, what is the JTF critique?
http://samsonblinded.org/
^This is the website for the book.
http://samsonblinded.org/blog/
^This is the website for the blog.

While I don't look to rock stars or bands for political advice, ethics, or morals, I don't feel good about listening to music by people who hate us, obviously, but it would add enjoyment to music I do like to know the musicians I listen to are pro-Jew or give me a reason to check someone's music out.  I discovered that the Ramones, while having a Jew in their band, also had a Nazi in their band, and that takes the wind out of my sails completely for enjoyment of that band ever again.  Can you name any bands [preferably classic rock] who are known philo-Semites, or known anti-Semites?

When did you start learning Hebrew?  What have been some of the experiences which have increased your ability to speak Hebrew fluently?

How do you think HaShem will deliver the rest of Greater Israel [Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc] into our hands?  Are the parts of these countries promised to us rich in oil?

Greater Israel.

What websites do you think provide the best analysis of the Koran, Hadith, and Sira and translations?  I came across Craig Winn's site, "Prophet of Doom" after seeing you do a show with him and I think that site is really good.  Daniel Pipes and Robert Spencer also have sites I find useful.

Turkey, as a NATO member, has a fairly decent military, including their Navy.  What do you think the outcome of a direct conflict between Israel and Turkey would produce?  How about a Turkey Navy/Air Force vs. IDF Navy/Air Force; Turkey has suggested they will "accompany" future terrorist flotillas with Turkish firepower, it has been suggested to me that the IDF Navy is not designed to go against a Navy such as Turkey has, what do you think about that suggestion?

Who do you think will run for the Republican candidate for President in 2012, what about the VP?  Do you think Hillary Clinton will go against Obama in the primaries?  My Mom suggested the later idea because Obama has reduced the prestige of Secretary of State, and Hillary Clinton is a power mad would-be-dictator who very well may be unsatisfied with this level of power.

What do you think about the Gulf oil spill?  Do you think there is a media blackout involved?  Did Obama enable this tragedy to happen in any way?  How would you rate Obama's handling of this crisis, what has he done wrong or right?  What outcomes for Obama do you think this event will have?  When I look at some of pictures of oil being cleaned up it looks to me that crude oil is far easier to clean up than processed oil, the crude seems to be tarry and of a higher viscosity than refined oil; do you think it is easier to clean up crude oil than refined oil?

Out of Michael Lerner, Noam Chomsky, and Norman Finklestein [may their name and memories all be destroyed], who do you think is the biggest problem, who is the most self-hating Jew, and who does the most damage?  Can you think of any Jew is is a bigger auto anti-Semite than these degenerate Nazi kapo Judenrat whelps?

I have had dreams where I was "voluntarily" eating milk and meat product against my will, what do you think that means?  Do the Rabbis ever discuss such things as dreams like this, or anything about interpreting dreams?  When I wake up I know I would never consciously commit these actions, but it leaves me puzzled and somewhat disturbed.  I realize Joseph was a master of interpreting dreams, but I do not have him to consult.

Thanks so much for your time, and thank you for putting out high quality shows week after week.

Shalom VeTodah Rabbah,

Ari
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 06:23:42 AM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »
res

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 05:09:56 PM »
res

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 06:44:55 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

I have three short questions that I would be honored if you answered this week:

1) I was at a friends house this week, and he is married with a young son. He, his son and I were in his living room, and his son was watching "wrestling" on television, and the company was called "TNA", and I'm sure you know what that stands for. Anyway, a schvartza animal came onto the screen, a disgusting, barbarous savage of a schvartza (although they are all disgusting and barbarous), and his character was a SODOMITE! Not only that, but his name is - and please say this in your best schvartza imitation - "Orlando Jordan"! He came to the ring wearing pink tights and a Mardi Gras mask that would have made Eduina Koch blush. He then proceeded to spray whipped cream all over his chest in a clear euphemism of a repulsive sexual act that I won't dignify with an explanation. Chaim, my friend's son is 7 years old, and THESE are the people he worships! I ended up getting into a huge fight with my friend over this, and left his house- we haven't spoken since. Please join me in condemning both the satanic animal Orlando Jordan and the company TNA, which happens to broadcast out of Universal Studios, which happens to be owned by the vile and satanic company, Disney. What are your thoughts on this perversion? Do you think Rabbi Shmuley Boteach would describe it as "kosher"?

2) I have many white friends who voted for Barack Hussein Osama, and they now regret their decision. They come up to me, proverbial hat in hand, knowing that they have sinned and asking for forgiveness. Chaim, I ask you: can we accept these white animals back into the fold, knowing that they turned their backs on both Israel and America? I tell them they are filthy deviants who will lay in the bed they've made, both here and in the next world (likely Gehenom). To me, the whites who support and vote for this drek are worse than the schvartzas, because they should know better! Is it wrong for me to tell my former white associates that they will forever burn in the hellfire of Gehenom for voting for Barack Hussein Osama?

3) I loved the English speaking videos you put up with David Ben Moishe recently. I would love you if regularly produced these English language videos with David or solo - they are a tremendous throwback to the QPTV days. Are there any plans to film these videos with any degree of regularity?

As always, your eternal servant,

I am,

RWG
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 04:53:22 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 08:47:35 PM »
TBC

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 10:00:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of the following two people who currently appear on the Fox News Channel on a Regular Basis?

1)   Karl Rove

2)   Bernie Goldberg.       

Interestingly,    Bernie Goldberg said in a recent interview that he doesn't want a Jewish correspondent covering Israel for any News organization.     The reason being,  they will bend over backwards NOT to take the Israeli side in these matters.      This is the first time I've heard a person NOT associated with JTF say something along these lines.     I posted the video of this interview in the following thread:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,46899.0.html

Thanks as always,   eb22.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 05:11:33 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 10:47:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that Helen Thomas was fired for telling Jews to get the hell out of Palestine and go back to Germany or is she really just retiring?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 01:10:00 AM »
Hello Chaim, hope you're doing well.

So since you use Youtube (Talking about english videos only to spread your message), I was wondering if you still upload your videos on other video sites? Before I joined JTF, I remembered few years ago that your videos would always get removed from youtube so you would upload your other videos on sites like Liveleak and others for example. It seems that you stopped doing this now and only use youtube so I was wondering if you think that we should upload JTF clips to other sites again? Many of your old videos on Liveleak are two years old now and they are still up there to this day while Youtube keeps removing them as of right now. Just curious to why you only use youtube to spread your messages and not other video websites anymore?

Anyways thank you Chaim.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 03:44:14 PM by Fighting For Truth »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »
Shalom Chaim, Gibor Doreinu, HaManhig haRuchani shelanu!

Do you think the Harry Potter book series should be banned, or at least boycotted? I know many people enjoy the stories, but isn't there something fundamentally wrong with exposing our children to a story that is clearly drenched in witchcraft and a glorification of the occult?
What's more, the most noble, wise and venerable character in the series, Albus Dumbledore, has been described by the author as a committed homosexual. Consider how children react when they read a story where the most noble font of wisdom is a filthy sodomite - doesn't it send a clear message that "sodomy is ok, kids! Look, Albus Dumbledore, the wisest person in the enormously popular Harry Potter series is an unrepentant gay! You see, it's just a lifestyle preference. Some people like chicken, some people like fish, it's no different!"

Am I wrong to identify this is a serious threat to our children?

HaTalmid shelcha,
Gimatria

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:15:06 AM by Gimatria »

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 10:41:51 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Why do jews put up with human excrement like "Rabbi" Michael Lerner ...look at this... http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/06/putative-rabbi-organizes-jewish.html

When will we begin to saw the heads off of our traitors like the murderous thieving rapists of islam?

Offline Gefilte Fish

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 01:18:58 PM »
When is a Jew no longer a Jew?  How and when does a Jew halachically lose his Jewishness?

Andrew Stein (Andrew J. Finkelstein), former Manhattan politician, was recently indicted for financial scheming, tax cheating and covering up his employers extravagant expenses.  As a member of the JDL in the days when he was a political force, did you have any interactions with him and could you describe them?  Could you comment on his former assertion that he "would become the first Jewish President of the United States"?

Lisa adds:  This is Chaim Jr. again.  I already banned him. 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:19:59 PM by Lisa »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 05:02:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

When I was a kid in New Jersey, we went to a Conservative temple.  It was typical "bagel 'n lox" Judaism.  The rabbi's name was Andre Ungar.  The congregants would say of him in hushed, reverent tones, "You know, he marched with Martin Luther King." 

Rabbi Ungar was born in Hungary, educated in London, and expelled from South Africa in the early 60's for protesting apartheid.  I do not know if he ever received smicha.  As he is a contemporary of Rabbi Kahane, I am wondering if Rabbi Kahane or you ever had any interactions with or are otherwise familiar with Rabbi Andre Ungar. 

Thanks,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 01:37:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

First off let me say I loved the new English videos with you and David Ben Moshe! I hope there will be more in the future.

My question for this week is: Did you ever get to know or personally meet any of the wardens of the federal prisons you were in? Popular culture usually portrays prison wardens to be corrupt people, fleecing money from the budget, using guards to beat up other prisoners, etc. Did you find this to be true, or were they decent honest people?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 07:38:17 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, (:

Once again Russia is playing a double game with the West! Not later than ONE DAY after voting FOR the sanctions against Iran in the UN Security Council, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says that the sanctions "will not hurt Russia's S-300 missile supplies to Iran". He also said that the Russians would help building more nuclear factories in Bushehr!! Then, a day afterwards, they denied the whole thing and said they would freeze the missile deal immediately..

What's the matter with Russia? What are their true intentions? At one moment they are like fair partners to a common threat; a few moments later they alienate themselves from the cause! What's the logic behind this strange behavior? And why isn't anyone in the UN politely pointing a finger towards Russia's ethics?

Thank you as always, Shavu'a Tov and Chodesh Tov! :)

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.

P.S.:
Fernando
Ferrerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 09:24:32 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 10:07:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

May you do an impersonation of Jesse Jackson, ys"v? Also, may you share with us an African-Action story?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:28:58 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 08:32:12 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I heard the police asked your advice about the New York Times Square bombing attempt. Could you tell a bit about this?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2010, 09:25:37 PM »
Besides Rabbi Kahane ZTL who is you next favorite Torah scholar  who has written American books

When did you become a Bal Tesuva What made you change you mind.

Did Rabbi Kahane ever try to make you shomer shabat wear , tzizit etc?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 03:45:11 PM by 18chai »