Author Topic: This guy needs to join us!  (Read 1129 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This guy needs to join us!
« on: June 06, 2010, 09:05:53 AM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This guy needs to join us!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 09:43:02 AM »

Thanks for the link, great video.  I thought he was a Eurpean Jew at first, but it's even better that he's a Christian, because everyone would just say," Oh just another Jew against Islam."  He has a very calming speaking voice.  And he speaks the truth!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:47:03 AM »
Look at this 'Nazi' he's very weird :laugh:                http://www.youtube.com/user/NaziAmericaWillRise   

NaziAmericaWillRise
NaziAmericaWillRise
Subscribe
Edit subscription
Add as Friend  |  Block User  |  Send Message

Channel Views:
Total Upload Views:
Style:
Spiritual
Last Sign In:
6 days ago
Subscribers:
http://www.americannaziparty.com
About Me:

I'm am NOT! an idiot white supremicist, nor am I an ignorant skinhead. I am a unique Nazi American against Muslims, and Mexicans. I believe White people and Black people hold the true American spirit, and the superior being. However, I do not not want the Muslim scum in our country. Their hands are stained with American blood, and they are here to hide, and before you know it, they are going to blind us, piss on us and laugh, our Government is evil. We must act now, and bring America to a safer, clean enviroment, and show the world what the true American people can do, show the world, that Nazi America is on its way. One more thing, I'm against Muslim cunts and Mexicans, and atheists. Not black people, jews or catholics, cause I'm a christian myself. Seig Heil my brothers!
United States
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 10:01:16 AM »
Look at this 'Nazi' he's very weird :laugh:                http://www.youtube.com/user/NaziAmericaWillRise   

NaziAmericaWillRise
NaziAmericaWillRise
Subscribe
Edit subscription
Add as Friend  |  Block User  |  Send Message

Channel Views:
Total Upload Views:
Style:
Spiritual
Last Sign In:
6 days ago
Subscribers:
http://www.americannaziparty.com
About Me:

I'm am NOT! an idiot white supremicist, nor am I an ignorant skinhead. I am a unique Nazi American against Muslims, and Mexicans. I believe White people and Black people hold the true American spirit, and the superior being. However, I do not not want the Muslim scum in our country. Their hands are stained with American blood, and they are here to hide, and before you know it, they are going to blind us, piss on us and laugh, our Government is evil. We must act now, and bring America to a safer, clean enviroment, and show the world what the true American people can do, show the world, that Nazi America is on its way. One more thing, I'm against Muslim cunts and Mexicans, and atheists. Not black people, jews or catholics, cause I'm a christian myself. Seig Heil my brothers!
United States

he is weird.most of the blacks are part of the problem.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 10:12:28 AM »
blacks are worse than mexicans, they guys needs to learn that....

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 10:38:27 AM »
Although the guy claims to be in America he  seems to be in Europe therefore what would he know about Mexicans or Blacks.... He is a self identified Nazi which makes him of no value to our movement. I think that hair in front of his eyes is making him slightly nuts. He makes some points that make him seem reasonable in the video but anyone who identifies himself as a Nazi eventually will show the full spectrum of their colors.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 10:52:13 AM »
Although the guy claims to be in America he  seems to be in Europe therefore what would he know about Mexicans or Blacks.... He is a self identified Nazi which makes him of no value to our movement. I think that hair in front of his eyes is making him slightly nuts. He makes some points that make him seem reasonable in the video but anyone who identifies himself as a Nazi eventually will show the full spectrum of their colors.

i agree, it shows that nazis are [censored] scared of blacks as well. What a bunch of phonies...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 11:04:24 AM »

i agree, it shows that nazis are drek scared of blacks as well. What a bunch of phonies...
agree.we should fight the black culture not the mexican one! mexican are much less worse than african americans and british africans and sudenese!
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.