Author Topic: Helen Thomas's Agent Dumps Her  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Helen Thomas's Agent Dumps Her
« on: June 07, 2010, 06:10:45 AM »
Now if only she could get her White House press credentials revoked.  Here's the link:

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/top-u-s-journalist-loses-agent-friends-after-saying-jews-should-get-the-hell-out-of-palestine-1.294556?localLinksEnabled=false

Senior White House Press Corps member Helen Thomas may have apologized for her recent on-camera remarks calling on Jews to "get the hell out of Palestine" and go home to Europe, but her reputation seems beyond repair amid the abounding calls for her resignation.

In the wake of the incident, Thomas' agent Nine Speaker Inc. announced that it would no longer represent her.

"It is with a heavy heart that Nine Speakers Inc. announces its resignation as the agent for Helen Thomas, Dean of the White House Press Corps," wrote Diane Nine, agency president.

“Ms. Thomas has had an esteemed career as a journalist, and she has been a trailblazer for women, helping others in her profession, and beyond. However, in light of recent events, Nine Speakers is no longer able to represent Ms. Thomas, nor can we condone her comments on the Middle East," wrote Nine.

Lanny Davis, who served as former president Bill Clinton's White House counsel, said that Thomas should be stripped of her honors for having crossed the line of freedom of speech.

“Helen Thomas, who I used to consider a close friend and who I used to respect, has showed herself to be an anti-Semitic bigot,” wrote Davis in a statement.. “She has a right to criticize Israel…. However, her statement that Jews in Israel should leave Israel and go back to Poland or Germany is an ancient and well-known anti-Semitic stereotype of the alien Jew not belonging in the land of Israel that began 2,600 years with the first tragic and violent Diaspora caused bythe Romans."

"If she had asked all blacks to go back to Africa, what would the White House Correspondents Association's position be as to whether she deserved WhiteHouse press room credentials - much less a privileged honorary seat?” wrote Davis, referring to Thomas' seat in the middle of the front row at the White House briefing room.

“Does anyone doubt that my friends Ann Compton and Joe Lockhart, whobelieve in the First Amendment right of free expression as much as I do,would not be as tolerant and protective of Helen's privileges and honorsif she had been asking Blacks to return to Africa? Or Native Americans to Asia and South America, from which they came 8,000 or more years ago? I doubt it”, concluded Davis.

Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said that Thomas should be fired or at the very least have her White House press credentials revoked.

Fleischer, who served under President George W. Bush's secretary, issued a statement on Sunday saying Thomas, who he used to consider a close friend, "has showed herself to be an anti-Semitic bigot."

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Helen Thomas's Agent Dumps Her
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 06:26:37 AM »
Now if only she could get her White House press credentials revoked.  Here's the link:

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/top-u-s-journalist-loses-agent-friends-after-saying-jews-should-get-the-hell-out-of-palestine-1.294556?localLinksEnabled=false

Senior White House Press Corps member Helen Thomas may have apologized for her recent on-camera remarks calling on Jews to "get the hell out of Palestine" and go home to Europe, but her reputation seems beyond repair amid the abounding calls for her resignation.

In the wake of the incident, Thomas' agent Nine Speaker Inc. announced that it would no longer represent her.

"It is with a heavy heart that Nine Speakers Inc. announces its resignation as the agent for Helen Thomas, Dean of the White House Press Corps," wrote Diane Nine, agency president.

“Ms. Thomas has had an esteemed career as a journalist, and she has been a trailblazer for women, helping others in her profession, and beyond. However, in light of recent events, Nine Speakers is no longer able to represent Ms. Thomas, nor can we condone her comments on the Middle East," wrote Nine.

Lanny Davis, who served as former president Bill Clinton's White House counsel, said that Thomas should be stripped of her honors for having crossed the line of freedom of speech.

“Helen Thomas, who I used to consider a close friend and who I used to respect, has showed herself to be an anti-Semitic bigot,” wrote Davis in a statement.. “She has a right to criticize Israel…. However, her statement that Jews in Israel should leave Israel and go back to Poland or Germany is an ancient and well-known anti-Semitic stereotype of the alien Jew not belonging in the land of Israel that began 2,600 years with the first tragic and violent Diaspora caused bythe Romans."

"If she had asked all blacks to go back to Africa, what would the White House Correspondents Association's position be as to whether she deserved WhiteHouse press room credentials - much less a privileged honorary seat?” wrote Davis, referring to Thomas' seat in the middle of the front row at the White House briefing room.

“Does anyone doubt that my friends Ann Compton and Joe Lockhart, whobelieve in the First Amendment right of free expression as much as I do,would not be as tolerant and protective of Helen's privileges and honorsif she had been asking Blacks to return to Africa? Or Native Americans to Asia and South America, from which they came 8,000 or more years ago? I doubt it”, concluded Davis.

Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said that Thomas should be fired or at the very least have her White House press credentials revoked.

Fleischer, who served under President George W. Bush's secretary, issued a statement on Sunday saying Thomas, who he used to consider a close friend, "has showed herself to be an anti-Semitic bigot."

he should have done this a long time ago!
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 06:36:10 AM »
She should be exiled to dreamy Lebanon and be stripped of her fake last name.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 06:37:01 AM »
She should be exiled to dreamy Lebanon and be stripped of her fake last name.

No monsters on my land
she should go back to Oman

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 09:45:31 AM »
If Helen Thomas's White House Press Credentials are not immediately revoked, all American Jews should call for and immediately enact a nation-wide strike.

Jewish Americans must withhold any and all support for the sociopolitical and economic system of America.

What this means is as follows:

No teaching or attendance in the educational and academic systems; the withholding of all professional services be they medical, legal, financial, or corporate; no participation in Federal, State, or local public office; stoppage of all research and development; the idling of all machinery involved in manufacturing, distribution, and public transportation; no retail or wholesale sales; no menial labor; no consumer purchases other than emergency/medical/staple foods; and no participation of any kind in the field of sports or in any of the arts.

The only exceptions being national defense and domestic law enforcement. 

Jews should strike, and continue striking, until Helen Thomas and all other enemies of the Jewish people are removed from public life and public service, isolated, and ostracized.

To achieve this end, affluent Jews most able to afford to strike, must support those Jews least able to afford participation, until our honor as American Jews is satisfied.

This is the least of the actions that we must take.

The issue here is not Helen Thomas -- The real issue facing us is that of a disgraceful American Jewish population, one which is comfortable, cowardly, and weak.

It is not Helen Thomas who disgraces and dishonors us, but rather the American Jews who both allow and encourage the unceasing slander and libel being written and spoken against us --

It is they who disgrace and dishonor us all!

The total monetary donations squandered by wealthy American Jews in just one month on fraudulent non-profits such as the ADL, the ACLU, and the United Jewish Federations, would alone provide all the reserves necessary for sustaining a long-term and ongoing national strike.

Helen Thomas is just the latest high profile symptom of the rapidly metastasizing Nazi-Mohammedan Malignant Cancer, for which American Jews have only themselves to blame.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 09:51:24 AM »
Finally a little bit of justice and sanity on this sick planet. Of course, if she had made these remarks about negroes, there wouldn't have to be public demands for her dumping, as she'd have already been drawn and quartered.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 01:46:25 PM »
:laugh: :::D :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 03:46:13 PM »
It's her 90th birthday tomorrow. Maybe we should give her a suicide bomber for her.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 03:53:46 PM »

I don't understand the kid.

He would be blessed to have us.  But hell no we are not going back to his hellhole country.   Let him stick with only his 4.5 million Muslim friends instead.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 04:04:46 PM »

That has to the funniest video I've seen all day.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 04:23:41 PM »

He would be blessed to have us.  But hell no we are not going back to his hellhole country.   Let him stick with only his 4.5 million Muslim friends instead.

Well that was a joke, he originaly play Unreal so relax  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 05:07:24 PM by FreedomDefender »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 04:38:11 PM »

Well that was i joke, he originaly play Unreal so relax  :laugh:

Is that English?   I have no idea what you just said.   Please try again.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 05:06:12 PM »

What part  you don`t understand? Take a joke  :laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »
We should have her in the next death pool.. where we put in a dollar each and guess the date and who ever comes close when this animal just drops (she is after all 300 years old) gets the prize.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 06:43:29 PM »
We should have her in the next death pool.. where we put in a dollar each and guess the date and who ever comes close when this animal just drops (she is after all 300 years old) gets the prize.
She looks like some sort of vampire... G-d forbid but she might out live us all... As you said she looks at least 300 already  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 06:45:56 PM »

Jews are not the whipping-boy for stupid jokes.

Edit:  That was supposed to say NOT
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 08:15:04 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »

Jews are the whipping-boy for stupid jokes.
Really???  :::D Got any other stupid jokes?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 07:08:39 PM »
...off a cliff would be the best way he could dump her

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 08:16:05 PM »

Jews are the whipping-boy for stupid jokes.
Really???  :::D Got any other stupid jokes?

It was a typo, shmuck.

Are you a German?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 08:22:03 PM »
It's probably Ralph yet again. Sheesh Louise.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 09:01:06 PM »
It's probably Ralph yet again. Sheesh Louise.

If it really is Ralph, I'm guessing it's him, please tell him to remove that pic of Helen Thomas posing as the Joker. It's giving me nightmares just thinking about it.