Author Topic: Code Pink must be some of the Uuuugliest Women on the planet  (Read 812 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Helen Thomas was given an award by the cursed Code Pink organization, the same organization which provided funding for the Flotilla of Fools..

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/06/helen-thomas-more-than-just-loudmouth.html#links

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Code Pink must be some of the Uuuugliest Women on the planet
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 05:49:35 PM »
God bless diversity, but these ladies look like a tribe of Medusa!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »
Speaking of Medusa, and I think this might have already been posted but, Helen Thomas is SOOOO ugly that she could turn Medusa to stone. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »
Code Pink is one of the most crazy left wing groups out there. Some of their videos on youtube make me laugh though because of how silly they really are.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 06:40:37 PM »
Code Pink is one of the most crazy left wing groups out there. Some of their videos on youtube make me laugh though because of how silly they really are.
I was just looking at their website and I have to say they are one sick group of animals.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 06:40:59 PM »

Doesn't our country have asylums for these people? I'm serious, don't they belong in the nut-house? What are these deranged creatures doing walking free out in society!?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 06:50:31 PM »

Doesn't our country have asylums for these people? I'm serious, don't they belong in the nut-house? What are these deranged creatures doing walking free out in society!?
This crazy group had its way they would have us all living like a bunch of hobbits....
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 08:09:22 PM »
Speaking of Medusa, and I think this might have already been posted but, Helen Thomas is SOOOO ugly that she could turn Medusa to stone. 
:::D :::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 08:13:44 PM »
Benjamin might have down sydnrome
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 08:31:38 PM »
These Beasts are still considered 'Women'...  :beast:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »
Benjamin might have down sydnrome

One thing that I'm 100% confident about is everyone who has Down Syndrome is a better person on the inside than ANYONE associated with Code Pink.     G-d Bless those with Special Needs.

Those associated in Code Pink are in the sub-sewer class of Helen Thomas.     Extremely ugly on the outside.     Yet, much uglier on the inside.     Pure evil!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2528501/posts

Helen Thomas Raised Funds for Hamas Ally Code Pink
Saturday, June 5, 2010 | Kristinn

Posted on Sat 05 Jun 2010 10:08:52 AM PST by kristinn

Helen Thomas, the Hearst Newspaper columnist under fire for her remarks last week urging Jews to "get the hell out of" Israel and "go back to Germany," headlined a fundraiser for the terrorist support group Code Pink in the Fall of 2006.

Photos posted by Code Pink show Thomas receiving the group's "Bag of Courage" award at a fundraiser held at a Washington, D.C. restaurant on October 28, 2006.

Code Pink is a leader of the so-called Gaza Freedom Movement, the group behind the terror flotilla trying to break the blockade of Hamas-controlled Gaza.

Code Pink has led other efforts to weaken the blockade of the terrorist haven and has acted as a go-between from Hamas to Barack Obama.

Hamas guaranteed Code Pink's safety during the group's last trip to Gaza six months ago.

Contacted at the time of the Code Pink fundraiser, a spokesman for Hearst's D.C. bureau said that as a columnist Thomas was free to raise money for Code Pink. Hearst wasn't bothered that Code Pink had a history of supporting the terrorists in Iraq with cash and humanitarian aid.

ED: Changed "Badge of Courage" to '"Bag of Courage" award'.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14