Author Topic: America would not be America without the Irish and the Italians.  (Read 3673 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: America would not be America without the Irish and the Italians.
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 05:13:40 AM »
I found this very interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betar_Naval_Academy

The Betarists needed weaponary and training and tried to use any help they could reach. Poland suggested to train them and other Jewish organizations, does it make the Poles philo-semitic like you try to do with the Italians?!

You're so full of self-hatred and fear of the Gentile you make me sick.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 05:14:12 AM »
Anyone who defends Mussolini will have no reason to not defend Hitler or Stalin.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 06:39:15 AM »
masterwolf.you don't need to prove anything to anyone if you don't want too'especially not to me.i am a great fond of italian and roman culture.i am probably one of the most pro italian people you will find israel.i am actually think that israel needed to be modelled after fascist italy.i just said that a similar debate led to this great feud today.we just now stopped feuding (half an hour before) and now this vid came.i hope it will not deteriorate to another feud.

Well if that is considered changing views..
as i said before the change takes some time.and besides.i only tried to show him i don't hate italians.i don't think that there is anything wrong with this.

Are you nuts?!

Your defense is "it takes time?"   It takes time to impose a fascist regime on Israel? 

Do you really think Wolf is a fascist?  Why would he be impressed by your praising of fascist italy?  You are quick to run after the approval of non-Jews though, so much so that you degrade yourself in the process - just like the Israeli regime!  You are so stereotypically Israeli.   Did you even read what Wolf wrote in his comment?

Ben, why don't you just say openly that you love nazis, afraid you'll get banned?   This is insane.    You don't think there's anything wrong with it though, so that makes it ok.   So I'm sure you also thought there was nothing wrong with defending neonazis and protecting their "feelings."   But there was something deeply wrong with it, just like there is with you.   You need a trained psychiatrist.   You could pour thousands of dollars into therapy and it may not cure your neuroses.  Any Jew who calls for a return of fascism needs to be institutionalized.

Can I ask what you're doing on this forum?

Get help.
i said that the change in views will take some times you idiot.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 06:41:45 AM »
Anyone who defends Mussolini will have no reason to not defend Hitler or Stalin.
this persons sybolise three different political movement so even if jewish american patriot support mussolini sh would not as result support hitler or stalin but mussulini.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2010, 07:04:22 AM »
this persons sybolise three different political movement so even if jewish american patriot support mussolini sh would not as result support hitler or stalin but mussulini.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

This is like saying, it's ok they defend Louis Farakhan, but NOT jeremiah wright.  Yemach shemam.
Or, it's ok because they defend Mahmoud Abbas, but not Yaser Arafat yemach shemam.

Yes, different people.  All evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 07:06:08 AM »
Ben it's very hard to believe you're being sincere with any of the things you say here. 

You can't honestly expect us to believe that a Jew desires the return of fascism.   So I'll ask again.  What are you doing on this forum?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 07:17:09 AM »
Ben it's very hard to believe you're being sincere with any of the things you say here. 

You can't honestly expect us to believe that a Jew desires the return of fascism.   So I'll ask again.  What are you doing on this forum?
so i will say agian what i will say to ron: what i am doing here is non of your bussiness.and i did not desire the returm of fascism.this is something you invented with your rotten mind.i said that my change in view about several issue will change'i just need time to complete the change. do you want this in hebrew: הנושא במשפט שציטטתה הוא השינוי ולא הפאשיזם.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 07:20:03 AM »

so i will say agian what i will say to ron: what i am doing here is non of your bussiness.and i did not desire the returm of fascism.this is something you invented with your rotten mind.i said that my change in view about several issue will change'i just need time to complete the change. do you want this in hebrew: הנושא במשפט שציטטתה הוא השינוי ולא הפאשיזם.

אתה מגוחך.

You just wrote that you wanted Israel to be modeled after Fascist Italy and that you adore Mussolini. Now you say you didn't.

After aplogizing to Chaim and publically you said you realized the views you "had" were wrong - now you say you need time to change.

Either you think we're stupid or you're a nutcase.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 07:22:29 AM »

and i did not desire the returm of fascism.this is something you invented ....

i am actually think that israel needed to be modelled after fascist italy.

:o

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 07:26:24 AM »

and i did not desire the returm of fascism.this is something you invented ....

i am actually think that israel needed to be modelled after fascist italy.

:o

to modelle certain aspects after fascist italy is certianly not the same to embrace fascism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 07:32:07 AM »

In 1933 the Italian foreign ministry (Mussolini was also foreign minister) began circulating internal policy documents arguing that a strong Jewish state would be in Italy's best interests.[8]

That's exactly what you do when you want someone to help you.  Explain how your cuase is in their interests to help advance. 

The fact is, a strong Jewish state is in everyone's interest.  I'm sure Italy was not the only country Jabotinsky sent such letters to.  (I know for a fact he tried to arrange deals with several Eastern European countries to help their Jews leave to go to Israel).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2010, 11:59:43 PM »
Shalom Masterwolf1,

I realize that the 'feud' is still raging and ben is making a buffoon out of himself supporting fascism and mouselini, but..

Shout Out to Flushing, NY!!!

I lived the first four years of my life in Flushing New York with my mom and dad, after my brother was born we ended up moving to Connecticut...

My dad worked on the 1964/1965 Worlds Fair which was held in Flushing...

« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 12:06:10 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 12:31:30 AM »
Shalom Masterwolf1,

I realize that the 'feud' is still raging and ben is making a buffoon out of himself supporting fascism and mouselini, but..

I lived the first four years of my life in Flushing New York with my mom and dad, after my brother was born we ended up moving to Connecticut...

how this infromation is connected to italian americans?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 02:44:51 AM »
I am part Irish, so thank you.... ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 04:52:26 AM »
He is Italian....

Shalom Masterwolf1,

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2010, 04:58:32 AM »
He is Italian....

Shalom Masterwolf1,

amm,i meant how the fact that muman lived ones in flushing has a connection to the issue of italian americans and irish americans.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2010, 05:37:04 AM »
great vid, the jews the italians and the irish are very creative people and achive alot.

Offline Voyager

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2010, 01:32:22 PM »
A great video. Things that need to be stated forcefully and Chaim does a super job. Thank you so much for posting it.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »
By America, do you mean the USA? I think it is pathetic to call the USA "America", they are a part of it. Actually America is the whole continent from Canada to Tierra del Fuego-this is almost as pathetic as the EU members always speaking about "Europe" although a huge portion of the continent is not even in the EU!

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »
Not sure if anyone saw this yet, but Obama's former pastor, Jeremiah Wrong, is now making anti-Italian slurs too!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/white_folk_done_took_this_country_hWlQbwxvMbnYdkYwVZwSWJ
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2010, 10:37:02 PM »
Not sure if anyone saw this yet, but Obama's former pastor, Jeremiah Wrong, is now making anti-Italian slurs too!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/white_folk_done_took_this_country_hWlQbwxvMbnYdkYwVZwSWJ

Thanks for posting the link to this story.

The bottom line is Barack Hussein Obama spent 20 years in Jeremiah Wright's racist and anti-semitic so called Church.      Just because John McCain didn't make this a campaign issue does it mean the books are closed on this.        The more Jeremiah Wright speaks,   the better.     This is the true Barack Hussein Obama,   not the one who is still attempting to deceive the American public.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2010, 03:13:13 AM »
He is Italian....

Shalom Masterwolf1,

amm,i meant how the fact that muman lived ones in flushing has a connection to the issue of italian americans and irish americans.

Clear answer is, at one time even going back as far 20 years ago.  Neighborhoods around Flushing was majority white ethnic.  Italians and Irish sections we merged and went to the same schools. Our Jewish neighbors all around Jewel Avenue and through out Main Street. It was nice. If any of you know what and how Flushing is built.  For those that don't, it is a section in Queens that began to drown under multi culturalism.  Fortunate enough a great part of Flushing was bought up by Asians.  The Chinese and Koreans built businesses in Downtown Flushing and saved it from becoming like Jamaica Queens where the degenerates are crawling from the sewars. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!