Author Topic: America would not be America without the Irish and the Italians.  (Read 3663 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Please favorite, comment and post it on every site including Facebook and Twitter.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: America would not be America without the Irish and the Italians.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 02:49:16 PM »

Please favorite, comment and post it on every site including Facebook and Twitter.

i am agree with the tone of the movie.but just note that this is maybe not the right time to post this video...
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 02:50:03 PM »

i am agree with the tone of the movie.but just note that this is maybe not the right time to post this video...

What the hell are you talking about?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »
בס''ד

Great video! G-d bless you!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 02:53:33 PM »
There is no question that Irish and Italian Americans built this great country...

All the great immigrants to America in the early 1900s are what makes America great today.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 02:54:29 PM »

What the hell are you talking about?
a similar post just caused a feud recently.one of the largest i ever seen here.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 02:56:58 PM »
YimachShemotoIslam thank you so much for this video.  Ben m, I think it is perfect timing
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 03:00:50 PM »

בס''ד

It's always good timing to post videos like this. This video is what JTF stands for.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 03:08:52 PM »

בס''ד

It's always good timing to post videos like this. This video is what JTF stands for.
amm yes i agree with the video.but  just recently we had what seemed likes the greates feud in the recent history of the forum and it is started from a debate about italians and italian americans.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 03:17:35 PM »

בס''ד

amm yes i agree with the video.but  just recently we had what seemed likes the greates feud in the recent history of the forum and it is started from a debate about italians and italian americans.

I am very proud of my heritage.  Where my grandparents came from.  They came to America like so many and helped build beautiful neighborhoods.  I want to be the first to say. As someone who is one.  I had nothing to do with Mussolini and the majority of Italians in the U.S. hated him. The ones in Italy finally woke up and strung him by his boots dead.   And this was something, unfortunate was a dark spot in Italy and Italian history.  But, they saw the error and rose up against it and they said they had enough.  Look we need to come together the movement needs all of us.  If we are going to continue to put some sort of wedge we are never going to move forward.  I had zero to do with the time of Mussolini, my grand parents luckily got away from Europe prior to the war.  Who knows they would of been alive or not if they haven't and till my grandfather's last breath he cursed Mussolini repeatedly.  We were raised in neighborhoods, Italians, Irish, Jewish and we got along great and we have block parties.  We were a great group.  If those of you lived in Flushing, NY you know what I am talking about.  Compare it then and now? Much different.  So I think the timing is perfect we need to be united. Cause the only ones that will love to see us divided are our enemies. They long for us to just crumble and I will not see that happen. Either we are a movement together or we will fold.  And we owe it to our grandparents and to eventually our grandchildren to stay together.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 03:26:58 PM »

בס''ד

I am very proud of my heritage.  Where my grandparents came from.  They came to America like so many and helped build beautiful neighborhoods.  I want to be the first to say. As someone who is one.  I had nothing to do with Mussolini and the majority of Italians in the U.S. hated him. The ones in Italy finally woke up and strung him by his boots dead.   And this was something, unfortunate was a dark spot in Italy and Italian history.  But, they saw the error and rose up against it and they said they had enough.  Look we need to come together the movement needs all of us.  If we are going to continue to put some sort of wedge we are never going to move forward.  I had zero to do with the time of Mussolini, my grand parents luckily got away from Europe prior to the war.  Who knows they would of been alive or not if they haven't and till my grandfather's last breath he cursed Mussolini repeatedly.  We were raised in neighborhoods, Italians, Irish, Jewish and we got along great and we have block parties.  We were a great group.  If those of you lived in Flushing, NY you know what I am talking about.  Compare it then and now? Much different.  So I think the timing is perfect we need to be united. Cause the only ones that will love to see us divided are our enemies. They long for us to just crumble and I will not see that happen. Either we are a movement together or we will fold.  And we owe it to our grandparents and to eventually our grandchildren to stay together.
masterwolf.you don't need to prove anything to anyone if you don't want too'especially not to me.i am a great fond of italian and roman culture.i am probably one of the most pro italian people you will find israel.i am actually think that israel needed to be modelled after fascist italy.i just said that a similar debate led to this great feud today.we just now stopped feuding (half an hour before) and now this vid came.i hope it will not deteriorate to another feud.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 03:39:51 PM »
This is a great video! I'm going to put it on Facebook.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 03:42:54 PM »
do you have facebook? can you posta link?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 03:52:40 PM »

Thank you.

If you want to be friends with me on Facebook, here is my profile.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1851914562

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 04:32:13 PM »

בס''ד

Excellent thoughts,   Masterwolf.     

In addition to what you mentioned,    I hope more righteous black leaders in addition to Pastor Manning, Rev.  Jesse Lee Peterson,   Dr. Alan Keyes,    Star Parker,  Lt. Colonel Allen West,   Lloyd Marcus,   and  Angela McGlowan  ( among others ) emerge in the USA.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »

Thanks,   YimachShemotoIslam and Chaim.     I proudly added the video to my ZooTube favorites after commenting and favoring.       This video helps define what political correctness leads to.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 05:35:59 PM »

Thanks,   YimachShemotoIslam and Chaim.     I proudly added the video to my ZooTube favorites after commenting and favoring.       This video helps define what political correctness leads to.     

I just sent this out to my emails. 

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 06:51:27 PM »
I have my FB page set to private because of a stalker that was harassing me (an Obama supporter.) But I just posted the video and an Italian-American friend of mine took it and sent it out to his friends list (which numbers something like 1,000, so Chaim will be more famous than ever now, LOL!)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 07:58:40 PM »
This is so true Wolf,  every Italian I have ever known SPITS at the sound of the name "Mussolini"

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 07:04:08 AM »
This is so true Wolf,  every Italian I have ever known SPITS at the sound of the name "Mussolini"

My mother's family hated Mussolini too....with a passion. But there were two main reasons, neither of which really had anything to do with Jews: One, because Mussolini did what no genuine Italian would ever do unless he were demented, and that is, make an alliance with a German.

Two, Mussolini made life extremely hard for Italian-Americans, because they were often thought by non-Italians to have dual loyalties.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 12:01:12 PM »
masterwolf.you don't need to prove anything to anyone if you don't want too'especially not to me.i am a great fond of italian and roman culture.i am probably one of the most pro italian people you will find israel.i am actually think that israel needed to be modelled after fascist italy.i just said that a similar debate led to this great feud today.we just now stopped feuding (half an hour before) and now this vid came.i hope it will not deteriorate to another feud.

Well if that is considered changing views..

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 12:38:46 PM »

as i said before the change takes some time.and besides.i only tried to show him i don't hate italians.i don't think that there is anything wrong with this.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 04:26:22 PM »

as i said before the change takes some time.and besides.i only tried to show him i don't hate italians.i don't think that there is anything wrong with this.

Are you nuts?!

Your defense is "it takes time?"   It takes time to impose a fascist regime on Israel? 

Do you really think Wolf is a fascist?  Why would he be impressed by your praising of fascist italy?  You are quick to run after the approval of non-Jews though, so much so that you degrade yourself in the process - just like the Israeli regime!  You are so stereotypically Israeli.   Did you even read what Wolf wrote in his comment?

Ben, why don't you just say openly that you love nazis, afraid you'll get banned?   This is insane.    You don't think there's anything wrong with it though, so that makes it ok.   So I'm sure you also thought there was nothing wrong with defending neonazis and protecting their "feelings."   But there was something deeply wrong with it, just like there is with you.   You need a trained psychiatrist.   You could pour thousands of dollars into therapy and it may not cure your neuroses.  Any Jew who calls for a return of fascism needs to be institutionalized.

Can I ask what you're doing on this forum?

Get help.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »
I found this very interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betar_Naval_Academy

Quote:

The Betar Naval Academy was a Jewish  naval training school established in Civitavecchia, Italy in 1934 by the Revisionist Zionist movement under the direction of Ze'ev Jabotinsky.[1]  The titular head of the Academy was the Italian maritime scientist Nicola Fusco but Betar leader Jeremiah Halpern ran the School and was its driving force. The Academy trained cadets from all over Europe, Palestine and South Africa and produced some of the future commanders of the Israeli Navy.[1]

Although the Revisionists were keen to ensure that trainees avoided local Fascist politics the cadets did express public support for Benito Mussolini's regime, as Halpern later detailed in his book History of Hebrew Seamanship.[1] Cadets marched alongside Italian soldiers in support of the Second Italo–Abyssinian War and collected metal scraps for the Italian weapons industry.[1] They "felt as if they were living the true Beitarist life in an atmosphere of herosim, militarism, and nationalistic pride."[1]

The Academy closed in 1938.[2]

The Revisionists and Italy

Italy was a source of ideological, historical and cultural inspiration for the Zionist Revisionists of the 1920s and 1930s.[3] The country under Mussolini was seen as a historical reminder of the roots of the Jewish people and as a contemporary example of a once glorious culture reclaiming its role in the world through the affirmation of power and national pride.[3]

From the early 1930s onwards Jabotinsky believed that the United Kingdom could no longer be trusted to advance the Zionist cause and that Italy, as a growing power capable of challenging Britain for dominance in the region, was a natural ally.[4]

Jabotinsky had been scheduled to meet Benito Mussolini as early as 1922, but for various reasons the meeting did not take place. However, in a letter to Mussolini, Jabotinsky attempted to win his support for the Zionist cause by arguing that for cultural reasons Italy's pro-Arab policy was misguided.[5] Jabotinsky predicted that Italy and the Arabs would inevitably come into conflict and that a Jewish state in the Middle East could act as a buffer between Europe, Asia and Africa.[6]

In the second half of the 1920s Revisionism became a growing force among Italian Zionists and the first branch of the movement, the Raggruppamento d'Italia, was founded in 1925. In 1930 the first issues of Leone Carpi's L'Idea Sionistica advanced an anti-British stance and in 1932 the first Revisionist Zionist conference in Italy took place in Milan.[7]

Mussolini and the Revisionists

(picture)The Sarah I: a 190-foot four-masted schooner of 750 tons used as a training ship by the Betar Naval Academy.

In 1933 the Italian foreign ministry (Mussolini was also foreign minister) began circulating internal policy documents arguing that a strong Jewish state would be in Italy's best interests.[8]

Although Jabotinsky had still not been able to arrange a meeting with Mussolini it became clear that the Italian government did view the Revisionists as potential ideological partners.[8] It was this change that facilitated the creation of the Betar Naval Academy in the Italian port city of Civitavecchia.[9]

Nicola Fusco, the nominal head of the Academy, was administrative secretary of the local Fascist Party and the relationship between the cadets and the fascist establishment was close.[10] This was perhaps seen most clearly following the drowning of a cadet in 1935. On 28 May 1935 the Italian newspaper Popolo di Roma's report on the funeral ceremony illustrated the closeness of the relationship: an emotional commemoration took place on board the Italian ship the Domenico, which was flying its flag at half mast; all of the cadets were present, as were Halpern, Fusco, the mayor's representative, the port supervisor and all of the cadets from Lazio naval academy.[11] The paper reported: "In the place where the accident occurred, the dead cadet's comrades prayed according to their own tradition, performed a military ceremony, and tossed a bouquet of flowers to the sea. All who were present then performed the Saluto Romano with their heads uncovered."[12]

In a clear expression of the solidarity between the Revisionist Academy and the Italian military the official publication of the Italian professional maritime schools, the Bollettino del Consorzio Scuole Profesionali per la Maestranza Maritima, stated, "In agreement of all the relevant authorities it has been confirmed that the views and the political and social inclinations of the Revisionists are known and that they are absolutely in accordance with the fascist doctrine. Therefore, as our students they will bring the Italian and fascist culture to Palestine."[12]

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 05:10:47 AM »

Give me a break Ben. You said you DON'T believe in the views you "had" "before". Now you say the changes take time (after Chaim and the rest of the forum including myself have been explaining to you the evils of Fascist Italy)?! Who do you think you're fooling?